>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword

user, I dreams I was old.

nah, she's gonna get PYKED

Does this mean Jaime is going to die a twincest virgin?

Shame double?

Naked Cersei.

greenseer time traveling

Looks like everyone is getting raped!

Such a fucking shame that I missed the old days of /got/. Say when S2 Epi 10 aired, did anybody wondered where Jaqen did go or reacted when he changed his face?

>she still thinks she's famous to need a double
Sad. Most of these dorks will be unemployed when the show finally ends.

we could get the mods to bring /got/ back if we really wanted. the whole reason they took if from us in the first place is because plebbitors were ruining it. s8 is the last, this is what we deserve.

ETERNAL /GOT/ 18

During /got/ 2015, was anybody suprised/happy to see Jaqen again in season 5? Or when Jaqen drank the poison?

But I do. I do really really want /got/ back! Plebbit ruining /got/? Oh how about all those fucking annoying Blacked threads or wait, pedo/bait/waifu/autiist/capeshit/Disney/race threads? Those threads were the real cancer of Sup Forums, NOT /got/!!

I want /got/ back on Sup Forums!

Jaime, Beric & Jon vs Night’s King.
Jon vs Euron
Sandor vs Gregor

Jaime isn't a hero but he is /ourguy/
Cleganebowl is Reddit as fuck

>Beric’s face upon seeing Gregor again

I hope you get cancer, Newfag.
Cleganebowl was founded on Sup Forums.

Yes, and then Reddit adopted it. U mad?

>Beric’s face upon realizing that Gregor is now a undead creature

>Beric’s face upon seeing both Clegane brothers fighting each other to death
>Beric’s face when he’s going to mercy kill both sandor & gregor

/got/ unironically killed Sup Forums when you fags migrated from Sup Forums
kill yourselves, you started shitting up the place in what, 2011 or 2012? fuck you.

/got/ didn’t killed anything, you ignorant pedo sperg. I’m not even from Sup Forums and never visted Sup Forums ever in my life. All other cancerous autistic threads are allowed but /got/ is not? Please kill yourself, along with your retared autistic Sup Forums logic, you dumd fucking faggot.

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay undead emperors of Essos

She was in the last season too. Probably just getting out of bed like she did then.

No, because we read the fucking books.

I never quite got this meme

Are you haeving problems?

Jesus christ her neck seam where they spliced her head on is so blatant in that picture. I can't believe I didn't notice it at the time

>mfw Beric's still alive for now

Yeah but not everyone. Some did read books after the show and even then, asoiaf and got are different in many ways.

I think that's actually her standing there in a strapless shirt or something. Things look REALLY bad when they show her full body.

>mfw Littlefinger was killed

Weiss confirmed for virgin.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxvNpX-Bpv4

can you explain what's going on in the black circles? it looks like a bad splice because the skin tone just changes colour
do you see what I mean?

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Why do I love Jaqen H'ghar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Jaqen H'ghar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him assassinating through the Planetos, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides and shapeshifting through the know world , the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Essos under the the name of Faceless One. The very nature of Jaqen H'ghar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Jaqen H'ghar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Jaqen H'ghar is not one that is easily penetrated. Jaqen H'ghar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Jaqen H'ghar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of blue water, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Jaqen H'ghar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Jaqen H'ghar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Jaqen H'ghar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. Braavos would stop existing without Jaqen H'ghar, the free city of Lorath would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Jaqen H'ghar so much.

I see what you mean now. It just looked so sloppy, obvious, and half assed in other scenes that I assumed they can't do better.

Someone post some fucking verts

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Who was the worst /got/ tripfag? Lord Commander, Art Admirer/Rickonbro, Hey Girl, or KingFagStag?

tfw she's gone

bradamante

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since George's departure and D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now baseless schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, "written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss", their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I am going to see it through to the bitter, shit filled end, goddammit!

oh m-my lord, hadu.. bijubi y-you cannot mean... ah. aya.. aybu... ahuminumi ahabehaba du meme mumimumi miniminimini ahabadu.

Why even get a fucking double when she has been naked in so many movies already.

Is it to keep up the illusion her tits have not sagged down to her knees?

Thank fuck that scene was cut.