Where do you prefer to sit?

Where do you prefer to sit?

Exact middle

G or H row, middle.

Last row center.
I don't like it when there are people behind me.

L9 or L10

Row E middle seats

Either right at the front of the tiered seats, where the handbar is to put my feet on, or the last row of the first section. If it's all one section that about 40% of the way to the screen. So D or E

My local theater is renovating to have all reclining seats, but removing all of the mid section and making the stadium seating taller, but not increasing the size of the screens. So you're either too close or far and high, like watching a baseball game. I'm done going there once they do all the theaters.

D8 or D9
Anything farther away is no bigger than my TV.

I'll take H middle on this one.

E11

Is "no singles policy" still a meme popular with losers on this board?

A16 so I can get out once the shooter opens fire

always wondered who actually bought those tickets - that are usually more expensive than the others - like 20 days before the actual airing.
guess I know now.

as for op, never been in a movie theater with that layout, there should always be some open spaces every now and then, so your experience doesn't get ruined because mrs. smallbladder has to pass you 4 times.

A8, I unfocus my eyes like I'm looking at a magic eye picture and let the aural experience wash over me

that's not how it works
like you can't put your phone to your face and say it's bigger than a tv

in the handicapped seats so I don't have anyone in front of me

a1, all the details are usually on the bottom right corner of the screen anyway

It's how it works for me.

Pic related.

If I have to pick an individual seat, I just sit wherever the fuck I like. Management won't kick people out for using their phones or talking out loud during the feature, and they won't kick me out for sitting in someone else's chair.

This. The screen seems quite small and I'd like to rest my head on the seat.

Middle of E or D

middle aisle seat

>theaters assigning seats
Go to a matinee, my dude. Fewer people, nil to no niggers, and seats are first come first serve.

L1

At home in my perfect chair with private bathroom access to pause button any food i want on the house*
*promotion valid only for food that is IN the house already, deliveries aren't included.

L-15 or L-2
i can't sit with my back to people or my throat might get cut.

>pausing a movie
the absolute state of Sup Forums

R1

haha dude i gotta check out twitter and my baneposting thread on Sup Forums :D

I'm kind of a D8/D9 guy; exaxtly in the middle and close to the screen, but not too close.

I sit in the HERO SEAT of course.

My body has needs that not always respect the kino in motion so like a true patrician i pause the movie, attend to it, then just unpause it.

I am in charge here.

L2

jesus christ, how much do you weigh?

I always sit behind the wheel chair spaces since cripples don't attend movies. That way no one is sitting in front of me and since they are on the aisle I can use my free popcorn and soda refill more quickly.

all the way back in the middle

Aurora_massacre.png

on my sofa at home

>not enjoying your film with authentic movie theater popcorn

L8 or 9

>anything but water while watching kino

As much as your mom goteem

Doin ya mom doin doin ya mom
Doin ya mom doin doin ya mom

ayy lmao

If I can't get rows F, D or E then I'll go balls to the wall and just sit two rows from the god damn front.

Nice to see all the patricians know the right place to sit in the middle. Why do people all seem to go for the back rows? Especially old folks who probably have bad eyesight and a visible difficulty walking up the stairs

>Why do Sup Forums posters sit in the back/corners

H8 so I am reasonably far away from the screen and the chances of people sitting next to me are low too.

Row L in the middle

/thread

HJ middle

[go figures I'd love those letters]

>that are usually more expensive than the others
What the fuck kind of theatre do you go to? Do you also have to tip the ticket-ripper?

I used to love L8-L9 back when every theater had film reels. You could faintly hear the ticking of the film being fed through the projector, kind of loved it. Some older theaters still around me will play film reels, so I try my best to sit around there.
Nowadays, anywhere in the middle in any row is fine.

>Not tipping robert

Ever got a HJ in the theater?

G-H, 3-7 but that's only because I usually turn right when I walk in.

The three by three square that G13 is at the center of.

D or C
I'm going to the theatre for the theatre experience, if I wanted to have a small screen I'd be at home

My God, there are no aisles. I wouldn't even touch this pooplex.

The aisles are on the sides you dumb arse. Have you never been to the cinema before?

Why in the FUCK would you go somewhere with such a thick block of seats?

>not having an aisle down the middle or close to the middle

>more expensive than the others
I am NEVER leaving capitalist utopia holy shit

H-L, middle. I prefer not to crane my head up to see a movie.

>an aisle down the middle

back center

Either very front or very back

L1 or L16 so I can make a quick getaway because I'm by myself

Lately I've noticed I like sitting a little closer than I used to when I was younger. I like to have the screen fill as much of my peripheral vision as possible. So as far as this screen goes, I'd probably go with somewhere inside the blue box here.

Above the entrance when there is a space there. Means I can put my feet up on the wooden frame and I'm comfy right up against the wall.

>i want to have my experience JUSTd by people point to piss all the time

Reddit

When the fuck did they start doing this?

I went to see Black Panther on Saturday and I saw this shit for the first time in my life. All the good seats were taken 30 minutes before showtime so I skipped it.

>Not icy cold Dr. Pepper, the necter of the Gods'

Get on my level, faggot

F8 or 9
That's where the projectors and sound systems are calibrated from. It is objectively the most optimal place to enjoy kino as it was approved by its director.

depends, if i really want the immersion factor then F-H 8/9 since thats where the speakers converge, same rule relatively applies for IMAX

otherwise more towards the back for privacy

Am I crazy for actually liking A8/A7?
I love being able to sit back and seeing this huge screen in front of me

this exactly. you want the borders of the screen to be right at the edge of your peripheral vision without having to crane your neck. that's the true kino experience.

Here's the theatre experience, okay:

I'm trying to enjoy a movie and a group of moronic high schoolers are constantly snickering and throwing popcorn. I tell them to shut the fuck up which of course only results in them being even worse assholes. So I can fight them and end up in jail because I did a parent's job for them and slapped their kid or I can recognize it's not worth it.

Basically just wait for a torrent and letz hollywood burn, people

It's worse if you have Moviepass, which doesn't let you order tickets online. The best multiplex in the area only has reserved seats, and on weekends people buy them hours in advance. You can never just show up and expect seats, let alone good ones

>enjoying popcorn
>enjoying that shred of corn skin stucking on unreachable area of your tongue
>enjoying making horrible facial contortions while you attempt desperately to reach it with your tongue

good thread

Popcorn is litterally styrofoam with salt.

I enjoy chicken nuggets, they are what popcorn wish to be.

here

>not using your pubic hair to floss that shit out
>tfw

You will never know the pain of being british and finding someone sitting in the seat you have booked.

jesus look at all those cumstains on the floor

I love going to the movies, best thing about them is, I only need 50 bucks for popcorn and 100 bucks for two tickets-it's a steal!

holy shit

The seats at my cinema are far enough apart from the screen that you don't have to look up but nobody knows this so they don't sit there. I get all the legroom i need and nobody sitting near me when I pick row A

I go to the movies for the sound, not to count the pores of the actors on screen

You will never know the pain of being american and the guy in the two person recliner seat next to you is so obese that you literally cannot sit in your assigned seat

>buying movie theater snacks

i cant help it but it just arouses me so much when my wife is having loud sex with her boyfriend while i'm in my shed.

Where is the shooter gonna enter from?

The battle for the armrest. I've faced it many times, and always won. Only cucks give away the armrest

the true alpha display is to call the guy a fat cunt and then move to a different seat regardless of assignment

Either of these seats.