This is just.. woah

this is just.. woah

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fff_1446725833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can choose to be a whore, doesn't mean people have to respect you for it

>INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY
Is what these people would be screaming if it were a White/non-Muslim woman.

She chooses to because if she doesn't cover up her brothers, cousins, and every other family member will slut shame her until she does, or kill her even.

>it wasn't robbery because you chose to give me your wallet rather than get shot :^)

Why do they ignore it's the law in places like Saudi Arabia?

It's not optional

Okay... Why do you /choose/ to cover your hair? Because if you don't you'll have acid thrown on you?

Nice Tits... why do you cover it up?

Nice Balls.. why do you cover them up?

Nice choad brah.. why do you cover it up.

dude.. its cultrual

imagine if you had to go to a country where everyone would walk around with their dicks out... how long before you feel comfortable walking around with your dick out?

Now.. remember thats a chanfag like you. Imagine a normal pleb.

Personally, i think it would take at least a few months or maybe a year before I could walk around with my cock out as if it's no biggy.

>I "choose" to cover up, so I don't get stoned to death by my Muslim brethren

>Kek

>Now.. remember thats a chanfag like you. Imagine a normal pleb.
Normies are the worst about their dicks, I've seen so many normie dicks that seeing a dick does not even remotely phase me, it's like seeing a hand.

Thanks Marine Corp.

I choose to....... not get raped and stoned to death by my male family members by refusing to wear it.

How brave she is, choosing not to get stoned to death in the street

>I don't have to

Okay. Take your towel off then and prove it.

>talking to her in the first place

Enjoy your shotgun wedding

Depends if we're in Asia or not.

Bingo.

>I choose do this
>If I didn't choose to do this I risk getting the shit beat out of me

what is this, a submissive woman?

shouldn't you be gacking up fat rails of coke, pablo?

Huma?

It's a wise choice when the alternative means stoning.

But the muslims goyim! The nigger goyim the goyim, the christian goyim! All these goyim! Why aren't they killing eachother! OY veyyyy.

You suddenly realize that ethnocenrism is originally a jewish idea at origin. And historically, all the groups that have competed ideologically with jews have hated them (simply because they are so similar).

Oy vey, the redpill isn't telling me what i want to hear anymore !! :(

Fpbp

Really makes me think

Woah, just like she chooses to get stoned if she doesn't cover her head. Or maybe her father or brothers will choose to perform an honor killing to remove this disgrace from their family. Really made me think.

>I choose to cover my hair rather than be stoned to death by my tribesmen
Excellent choice, girl!

SO TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE

>I choose to

liveleak.com/view?i=fff_1446725833

>Oy vey, the redpill isn't telling me what i want to hear anymore !! :(

No you're just an idiot.

just keeping the numbers up 10

The Alt Left (eg atheists) scream it at Muslim girls who choose to be Muslim tho

>slut shame
Is this /tumblr/?

I love how they never use the massive nosed Arabs for these propaganda posters btw. It's always Persian or Turkish women that look like tanned Italian girls wearing a sheet.

Pure propaganda.

>"I chose too...because my husband, brother or father will beat me if I don't"

>I was forced for so long I now have stockholm syndrome and agree just for the illusion of choice

That didn't even answer his question.

Well to be fair she DOES have a choice between covering her hair up or a thorough beating...

It's only a choice if there are no repercussions for not wearing it, which obviously isn't the case.

>was in the marines
>not a king normie himself

I haven't left my room in 2 weeks. I have seen quite a few dicks in that time, though...

Oh nevermind I misread it.

This is the kryptonite to that retarded fucking argument.

>hey maaan, I know someone who wears a burka and she totally wants to

Just ask what happens if she chooses not to wear it.

yeah i agree. muslim women are wonderful.

this lmao

lold

That furthers my point, I'm a normie and I absolutely have numerous times pulled my penis out and sat it on another mans shoulder without him noticing just to get laughs. Normies think that shit is hilarious and have no shame.

>I haven't left my room in 2 weeks.
I literally quit a job to do just that, but only for a week because they really needed me to come back.

My friends. we have a job to do. To get to that magic post by the 8th is top priority. We must find a way. Share ideas.

It's not even a bad argument.

Why don't you guys want your girlfriends to go and show their tits to every guy? Because she is your girlfriend and you want her tits to be for you and only you (this is why slags who get their tits out at any chance are so repulsive to the finer gentleman - her tits are open to all and thus are worthless)

It's the same thing, the boundary is just different.
I happen to agree with general European society that seeing a woman's hair is fine.

whoops

oops

Keeps out sand and protects it from the elements. Its weird but it makes sense in a desert environment.

TRIPLS

>the boundary is just different.
>your gf shows titties, discard her
>stranger shows hair, honour killing

>its a cultural thing
I agree
And their culture is shit and I dont want them anywhere near me

Good nuff.

>"I don't have to."
>Will get stoned if you do not
Really makes one ponder.

Really gets the noggin joggin

well if she didnt choose to do it her father would cover it with acid

Now if you wear it for practical reasons such as that, same with the robes, because it offers protection, or because it's comfy to wear, then that is valid.

>man threatens your cultural identity
>you get defensive and lie

Yup, that's a woman... Don't even need to seé the tits or the vagoo

She should choose to take off her burka in the middle east

All I am saying is, Muslim society has implemented a culture where lots of women go around covering themselves so that only their partner gets to see their good bits

Western society has increasingly implemented a culture where women expose themselves to the whole world and thus lose their sense of precious beauty.

We need a culture, in my opinion, which preserves some degree of chastity/modesty, we just don't need to go as far as Muslim countries.

Whether the Muslim bitches think they are choosing to cover themselves or are being forced to is of secondary importance, or perhaps no importance.

Muhammad was the first feminist.

You have beautiful towel, if you take it off would you die?

Wow, this really makes you fire up your electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it), then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it), then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon, huh?

Once upon a time atheists made the argument that Christians are only moral because their book/parents/culture made them. It was a retarded argument, because they still achieved something a nihilist genuinely can't: objective morality.

Nowadays Islamic women risk premature baldness and ostracisation because their religion/parents/culture probably make them wear hijabs. Atheists, in all their wisdom, can't seem to realise that this time the argument isn't retarded but 75% of them are Atheism+® SJW cultural relativists, but only for non western cultures.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice strawman.

fucking multicultrualism

>You earn so much money, why do you have to pay so much of it in taxes?
>I don't have to, I choose to, because otherwise I'd be fucked in holes I didn't even know I had

Wtf ever happened to thinking? It's like people just shut off reason in the past few decades and nobody noticed.

Is that eddie trunk or the singer from candlemass?

No, tumblr slut shames with insults... Muslims slut shame with rocks.

cum

What is this even supposed to mean?

Good for you, who cares?

>when the first post is also the best post