Whats his appeal?

Whats his appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

scavengersholocron.com/category/home/something-you-should-know-about-the-last-jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=jDm0HpnRZ5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girls find the idea of retards cute but hate getting within 20 feet of them

la luz extinguiá

he's a dumb kid.

DIOS MIOS

they just don't find them attractive.
Cute, but if they make an advance sexually, then no.
That's why you got to be and idiot and attractive.

he somehow manages to look mixed race even though both of his parents are white

El atrocidad...

>He looked Italian uncle Ben.

Cristo Bendito Misericordioso...

The same appeal that tiny ugly dogs have on women

There are many ugly people who need representation on-screen.

el goblino

Pic related is what downs syndrome will look like in the year 2540

La cabeza de demonio

If you want an ugly guy on the screen hire Steve Buscemi or Adam Driver. But do not summon some hellspawn because of representation.

Ugly cute, like Gizmo

>SOY BEANS!?
>ON MY AIRCRAFT?!

It's the "it's so ugly it's cute" mindset. You see it with dogs, too.

And babies.

Can someone tell me what’s with the spanish language?

a cute white kid

god she was ugly. That purple hair was really out of place. Not in-universe, but in all the shots she was in it looked almost "focused on" I guess, it's hard to describe. Her hair stole the show because she was in very dark environments and was the only real color on screen.

He kinda looks like Scoot from animal crossing. Just add a beak on his mouth.

Also, he looks kinda adorable and the way his voice is weird and stuffy that you can’t help but want to pinch his cheeks.

>"focused on"
I think "distracting" is the word you're going for, and I totally agree. It had no place in the Star Wars world as we know it.

He's the most convincing outcast of that group. The other kids you could see succeeding in some other social class if they'd had more normal interests, but you totally understand why this kid could only ever be friends with kids that he shares his niche nerd interests with. I was kind of disappointed they didn't drag him through the mud more with the rivalry with Lucas over the ginger, really embarrass him with how little of a chance he ever had, but they made up for it with that scene at the dance in the last episode.

What's weird is knowing that it'll all happen/has happened to that actor, too. That dance scene will be the story of his life.

Lost

Does anyone know why they chose to make her look like that? When I saw the movie I was really distracted by it the whole time, I feel like someone should have noticed that in production. Maybe it was something like pic related but with Disney money I'm sure you can come up with a better way to do that, right?

ay Dios mio es el goblino!

SCOOT!

La Abominacion...

Ay dios mio...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apparently he's half white/italian.
Which makes no sense since I'm moderately attractive with similar genes

lol the kid will never have to work a day in his life again once stranger things is finished

the only thing roasties like more than a chiseled jaw with self actualized coattails to ride is a fat wallet so i doubt that will be the story of his life.

El ogro de las americas

I suspect a retarded Sup Forums meme, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

El atrocidad...

El extinguidador de los blancos americanos

Are Sup Forums fags that obsessive to race similar to sjw? I feel like the board is nothing but shitpost after shitpost.

Hell, I feel like out of all the boards that got ruined, it would be Sup Forums and they did more than just ruined.

Yes, I do

>half white/italian
>not just white

>UF solamente la luz verde no es extinguido

It reads like tumblr fanfiction ...

La creatura...

el gringo goblino

El Engendro

no

scavengersholocron.com/category/home/something-you-should-know-about-the-last-jedi/
>the only other explanation is that Rian Johnson lifted some of his ideas from a popular fanfiction.

This is fucking hilarious.

Which SCP is this?

SCP-56

paleontology of cave people

what percent is that?

>dios mio la luz pixellado

youtube.com/watch?v=jDm0HpnRZ5A

What’s her appeal ?

Looking 45 year old at 14

El nido de troll

"success breeds jealousy"

you do know redneck states are pure right?
it's just the bible belt is not really exposed to internet you ignorant fuckers.

>la luz extinguido
every time

pure? purely filled with subhumans

>you do know redneck states are pure right?
Bruh, look at dis dood..... Oh no no no!.....
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHH

And true.

lovable mutant

El dolore en el culo...

sexy tummy

commiefornia, yankees, doesnt represent america

Jesus is this kid retarded or autistic? She makes the mutt in OP seems like a normal being in comparison

El abismo...

how mean

Kill yourself pedofag

no thanks

it's hideous

I'd fuck her and her boyfriend.

Would you shake her salad?

Seek help.

>implying rednecks even uses Sup Forums
Bruh, if a grandma manages to use Sup Forums than the people who lives in trailers, you know you have a problem.

No, really. There’s a screenshot of a redditers learning how to use Sup Forums on Sup Forums‘s board
pic unrelated

So is that a yes?

Stop spamming this autistic little kike you retarded faggot
Not even the pedos like her anymore

Post the one where she is in the military short dress or whatever, there is a shot with butt cleavage

>Not even the pedos like her anymore
then they were no true cunnyseurs

this one?

there it is

He's the kid that ugly people like and can relate to.

what's the source of this??

her Instagram

thanks, is it recent?

More, the one that's similiar to the ocean depths diagram makes me kek every time.

el argentINO promedio...

El cuckino

her musical.ly

cool thanks