Now that the dust hasn't settled at all and this is still in the news everywhere and pissing off everyone and stirring...

Now that the dust hasn't settled at all and this is still in the news everywhere and pissing off everyone and stirring up racial tension, what did you think of it?

The villain for once wasn't completely one note which was kind of refreshing and the CGI wasn't god awful at all times but it still feels like they've been skimping on it with their movies as of late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=As5uNuz6yhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another "big" marvel movie that gonna be forgotten as soon as, next one (IW now) comes up.

Best Marvel movie since TWS and GotG

It was a good movie, the best scenes were when they were talking to their dads

>fuck you dad you fucked up your fucking faggot I'm not coming to see you I gotta go kill this nigga now your retarded ass left an orphan

Damn, T'chaka absolutely blown the fuck out

> trying to watch the movie
> mfw can’t get KANGS meme out of my head

Still a pretty decent movie, better than I expected

>CGI wasn't god awful at all times

That HOO-HAA tribe made it really hard not to think of Kangz memes

that image of the skyscrapers with the straw peaks

fucking ridiculous lmao

Nothing more than OK, and I generally enjoy the MCU.

The rate at which it's making money is incredible though.

Good for them, though I fear this is just a greenlight for media to start racebaiting as hard as possible

Get fucked IM 3

>pissing off everyone
Show me proof of this bullshit claim

You haven't seen anyone angry over Black Panther?

>jews make movie about africans and keep all the money they make from it

LOL

Hopefully they do it to the point where the world gets tired of race baiting and we can go back to movies being successful because they are good.

No I haven't seen any true anger about the movie being successful. Show me proof you stupid faggot.

I'm so glad this movie is making so much money. Now there's no chance the mcu will go away and for the next 30 years we'll get the same movie twice a year. I'm so excited for the next 30 years of identical, bland, cookie cutter movies!

It was like a 5-6/10 for me.

>bad fight choreography (I cant remember a single fight except for that part where he turns the car with his claws and does that slow-mo flip, and where he gets btfo by killmonger midway)
>rushed ending (him coming back to life to beat killmonger felt contrived, there wasn't enough development time to show what changed in him to allow him to win, especially by how bad he got fucked up midway)
>Black Panther causes a shitton of damage in the car chase scene (wasnt Civil War about how this isnt okay?)
>he could've seriously hurt a lot of people with how careless he was during this scene, and faces no consequences
>Black lady throws vibranium spear to stop car and never goes back and gets it, I thought leaving Vibranium lying around was a no-no?
>Killmonger was ridiculously violent and made it harder to sympathize with him (murdering his gf, etc)
>Wakandas economy makes no sense. How is it so successful with an isolationist economy that can't actually sell any of its valuable stuff? For example, T'Challa buys a ton of US buildings at the end. He wouldn't have any USD because Wakanda has no real exports. You can't say that maybe they sold a tiny amount of Vibranium because no one knows about Wakandas charade.
>BP's dad murdering his brother seemed kinda random. He easily deflected the bullet and could've easily have disarmed him without murdering him, and the transgression wasn't tense enough to really require murder
>final battle was lackluster as fuck
>awful CGI
>Killmonger's final line about his ancestors was pretty retarded

That's just off the top of my head, I had a lot more complaints. I will admit the suit designs were cool and it had a cool concept. It was just executed badly.

Bonus:

>hood kids at the end saying they're gonna dismantle BPs floating ship and sell it for cash to buy shoes

Can't believe they got away with that lol

Also, why was BP's uncle loading M16s at the beginning? They never explained this

I hope that Black Nationalism becomes so prevalent that Marvel meme Blaxit into reality.

What the hell is "true anger".
Also do you browse the board or use any kind of social media?

The only thing legitimately frustrating is people trying so hard to make the release of this movie akin to black people receiving their civil rights when it's just another capeshit movie.

Even if it was good choreography it was edited like absolute shit and was hard to tell what was happening in any battles.

I am proof of it. This fucking movie shouldn't be being hailed as some comic of christ cinematic experience, its just more MCU stuff, but hey retards keep going to see these things in droves.

>starts with a black character planning to steal something after making making money off stealing something else
>main villain shows that the greatest threat to any advanced civilization is the appearance of the African American
>CIA is only useful when behind a drone
>Coolest character in the movie is a white South African

Kino/10

Why did kill monger bother to work with him and save him if he was always planning to off him and his cutie side nigress? You really want me to believe a man with KM abilities and background needs an off whackjob off the wall arms dealer to steal some items and access a plane?

I hate how Disney has put a complete sotp to any other movies coming out and all we're allowed to see now is Marvel films. Fucking sucks so much.

I normally don't listen to rap/hip hop but Pray for Me is fire

Pretty good for capeshit, better than anything of its kind from last year except Logan.

>Black Panther being shown to be an awful fighter unless he has magical purple powers and an armored suit
>gets blown out by Johnny Storm

Kek, goddamn, fucking Tony Stark could probably fuck him up in a no suit hand to hand.

Black Panther was nerfed in the movie in both intelligence and strength. Same thing happened with Spider-Man in Homecoming.

>here we are fixin' up another white boi!

Her character was fun but this feels like a line they added the day of the shoot.

>what is manufactured outrage
It's so obvious too.

I thought the soundtrack in general was actually pretty stellar.

he did it to put klaw back on their radar and stir up hatred before bringing him to wakanda on a platter

>what did you think of it?

I think I would fuck the shit out of this fine piece of ebony meat

Yeah, deep down everyone loves this movie and everything surrounding it.

The villain was better written than acted if that makes sense.

T'Challa was a great fighter without his suit in Civil War

Disney did every black person in the Sequel Trilogy wrong. Boyega is a comic relief and Lupita was an ugly CGI alien.

It's a typical Marvel movie with nigger flavor sprinkled on top. What should I think about it?

Black Panther's little sister was better.

Shuri is only cute in the movie. Outside of BP she's unremarkable. Lupita is always cute.

DON'T FRRRREEZE

I NEVA FRIZE

>stirring up racial tension

only autistic Sup Forums fags got butthurt by it everyone either liked it or didnt care

>we can go back to movies being successful because they are good.
don't hold your breath.

>Already over 900M worldwide
>Comes out in China in 3 days
>Currently tracking to beat TLJ, Avengers, and Titanic domestically
>Could end up being the third highest grossing domestic film of all time, behind TFA and Avatar

7/10 better that most capeshit coming out. at least the story was reasonably self-contained without a slew of stupid cameos from other marvel heroes

Only on Sup Forums, like every other time Marvel succeeds and DC flounders

They should have hired the production designers of Apocolypto instead of whatever phoney theme park hack they got for BP.

Killmonger was pretty cool but was too much of a literal fuck boi to convince me that he was some mercenary with hundreds of kills when we see him demonstrate none of that except for shooting at claw.

Pretty average Marvel movie. After how annoyed I was with Thor 3 for the endless Marvel comedy I was glad there was very little of it in this. Andy Serkis was good and it was nice having a villain worth half a shit. His final line deserved a much better movie. The vision quest bits were beautiful.

Just thought of them as avid Harambe enthusiasts

Sup Forums

Are you saying you wanted to see more skin from M'Baku?

I can’t get past the crusty chia pet hair

Bad fights
Some good action sequences though
Good acting
Rickety story line
Mild inattention to detail

Verdict: 5/10
Four Marvel movies are worse the rest are the same or better.

Even without China it would make 1 billion in 2 more weekends

It's too pristine. There's absolutely no wear and tear on any of there costumes.
Not to mention Black Panther himself; fucking lazy, featureless, indestructible outfit that just materializes over him. You don't even get a cool montage of the hero strapping on his gear anymore.

>china

But yeah it was decent

I am pretty annoyed with it at this point. Personally I think this movie has really bad values and everything is stupid yet the clamoring for 76 Oscars is so strong.

Wakanda is stupid, it literally decides leaders based on a duel to the death in 2018. Its income disparity is a JOKE. People live on these mud hut farms and some live in a magic palace and then they have all these marketplaces where people still literally BARTER. There is no Walmart.

They have this special mineral nobody has and never share it and still don't have a capital ship like what Nick Fury has and YET consider this one princess bitch to be the smartest person on Earth?

This society is dumb. Killmonger having to get revenge is contrived, he could have just been a kid who went to college.

Everyone wants this song to win Best Song Oscar but nobody can remember that shit stop playing!

The woofing scene is one of the most insulting in film history and embarrassing to Marvel.

This film also has action scenes that aren't any better than Justice League, Wonder Woman's are better and that didn't get nominated.

Fuck this overrated movie, it sorta deserves a billion dollars based on pandering to perfection but stop telling me its above a strong 7 of 10 Twitter, piss off.

>twf shows a productive ethnostate based on meritocracy and dominance through strength
>tfw the left just continues to eat itself

Good feels

“Marvel meme blaxit into reality”
MMBIR
MMBIR
MMBIR
MMBIR

Disney is going to own all media eventually my man. Then we won't have a choice

Leo is on it!

youtube.com/watch?v=As5uNuz6yhM

>The villain for once wasn't completely one note which was kind of refreshing

Did you not see Civil War?

>Only on Sup Forums, like every other time Marvel succeeds and DC flounders

Thinking Rotten Tomatoes matters.

Does this movie makes any references to what has been built since the beginning of the MCU or it's a movie for Marvel beginer?

>Lakreisha, what the hell is an infanetery Stone?

Standalone. Minor easter eggs.

>takes throne fair and square according to tribal rules
>wtf, I liked T'challa better this isn't fair!
>sperg and immediately start organizing a coup because you're asshurt about the results

Goddamn Wakanda, for real?

>but he didn't actually die or yield

Yeah but they didn't know that as first and immediately threw tantrums because their boy got blown out

Plus wouldn't throwing him off the fucking mountain count as a ring out or something?

In fairness, it was Lupita N'yongo's character who did so. The mom and sister left because they'd have been killed for being part of the past regime. Those two had to get out because they would have been killed otherwise. It was really only Lupita who sperged off.

Woah, it's like the movie is saying that monarchies have issues.

>After how annoyed I was with Thor 3 for the endless Marvel comedy I was glad there was very little of it in this

This is probably my favorite part of this movie. Even when it wasn't funny it typically wasn't cringey as shit either, with the exception of WHAT ARE THOSE. But I feel like that was more just shit acting and delivery.
I wonder who had the balls to tell the writers to tone it down for once, although I suspect it might have a lot to do with them filling time with showing Wakanda culture and tribal shit.

It was okay, pretty standard Marvel fare.

Maybe slightly above the others because of music being more unique, and the villain not being completely forgettable cardboard, even if he was cringey as fuck.

Their society makes no sense, they still decide ruler based on a dumbass duel to the death. And when Killmonger takes over, he just fucks up everything.

The way they wrote how BP gets his power takes away from any uniqueness of actually BEING the Black Panther. Apparently, if you eat the clover, you just get the powers. Fuck being blessed by the Panther God or whatever, nah anyone can become one. And they have a whole garden full of the shit.

I dunno. Saw it once, will probably never see it again, Winter Soldier still on top.

>WHAT ARE THOSE
Probably the worst joke they've ever made, I think they really missed an opportunity to show an isolationist culture, I guess they figured it would be cribbing on Thor's thing too much.

I could see why you'd think MCU is all there is to film with some 'end times' defeatist attitude like this

>18 films in
>so far 3 decent villains

Alright, not bad I guess.

husbando

>Apparently, if you eat the clover, you just get the powers. Fuck being blessed by the Panther God or whatever, nah anyone can become one
Did you even watch the movie? this is not the case

Would you rather prefer box office, Dcuck?

4, Vulture was good. It's slow but technically they have been getting better about it lately. From 2008 to 2016 the only half decent villain they had was Loki, from 2016 to now they've added 3.

They should have dropped him as soon as he killed Whitaker

>18 films in
>Alright, not bad I guess.

That wasn't the comment you fucking retard.

>Would you rather prefer box office, Dcuck?

I guess I'm not a fucking idiot who looks to a website to tell me if somethings good or not.

I have an idea, think for yourself.

I don't know since I don't watch movies in theaters anymore really. Maybe one a year. I'm not going to shit on it though before watching it. I'll rent it and probably give it a 7/10 like I do most Marvel films. They're competent big budget things that play it safe and are generally fun.

I'm sorry I'm not OP user, but other people can respond to your posts.

I like the whole misguided retribution from the villain and he was pretty cool up until the shoe-horned slavery garbage, that pissed me off.

What DCEU movies did you enjoy?

>I dunno. Saw it once, will probably never see it again

Gotta agree there. The only MCU film I ever watched more than once was the first Iron Man. That's it. I just don't see the point. I don't care that much. They're very competently made movies usually but fuck me if they're not horridly forgettable.

on the good side, there was few quipping. on the bad side, the little quips that got in are some of the worst and more forced in the MCU (how did they fixed white boys before if they were isolated from the rest of the world?)

Honestly it was okay but I'm having trouble saying any action scene was good aside from the interrogation room breakout and the car chase, which is weird because scenes like those aren't even unique to typical action films anymore.

It was cool where they were battling at the end but it was so jarring to see such poor CGI for it, kinda takes you out of the moment.

>but other people can respond to your posts.

Then stay on topic retard.

>What DCEU movies did you enjoy?

My comment had nothing to do with Marvel or DC.
It was clearly about Rotten Tomatoes and the idiots who think it matters.

I am.
You posted a villain from the MCU and I made a comment about villains in the MCU. Relax.

rotten tomatoes has been compromised. it's no longer a good metric to use.

>I am.

No you're not you fucking retard. It went like this...

OP
>The villain for once wasn't completely one note which was kind of refreshing

Me
>Did you not see Civil War?

Retarded you
>18 films in
>Alright, not bad I guess.

OP said "for once" implying theree's never been a good villain until Black Panther. I showed him there was another. YOU jump in with idiotic sarcasm. When my point was simple. There's been more than one good villain.