Are Mediterranean's the true masterrace?

Are Mediterranean's the true masterrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

answer : yes

Master in being an ultimate failure but shouting WE WUZ in every second sentence, yes.

>Rome
>Greece
>Egypt
>Phoenicians
>Moors

How can anybody else compete?

We were.

Right now we are above-average tier but not much else

>20-25% Arab admixture
>master race
choose one

>literally all of the ancient technological advancement came from Mediterranean cultures
>not the masterrace

Educate yourself burgerman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

>He think swarthy meds were responsible for all of this

Define dark complexion. Do you mean niggers or just tanned/olive skin? Because literally all of those settlements were the latter.

Don't tell me you're one of those kikes who believes le "Moorz and Egyptianz wuz kangz"

>he thinks albino pussies were responsible for any of that

;^)

Atlantic masterrace reporting.

I actually feel bad for Italians and Greeks who have to put up with faggots like this

off course.

nice stormnigger source
I'm tired of even point this out

>Don't tell me you're one of those kikes who believes le "Moorz and Egyptianz wuz kangz"
Practically all impactful human civiliations were created by israelites or their mongrel descendants. The former being white people, not kikes. Don't confuse them.
>Define dark complexion.
Swarthy is pretty self-explanatory. I've been to Italy plenty of times. They look just like arabs.

Don't bother. These people will just yell "WE WUZ" when any evidence that goes against their (((narrative))) surface.

Take and They are perfect examples.

>Don't bother. These people will just yell "WE WUZ" when any evidence that goes against their (((narrative))) surface
oh god the absolute irony in this post

Notice anything about that picture btw? He's not swarthy like modern italians, and he's got hazel eyes, not dark-brown ones.

You're refuting yourself in your own post. Good job.

>He's not swarthy like modern italians
nice memes Jamal

WE

Nigger, Portuguese aren't Romans and we don't claim to be unlike your faggot ass. We look exactly as the Romans described us 2,000 years ago, and the greatest Portuguese in history all had dark hair and eyes. Deal with it you Gaymaniac homo.

Modern italy are swarthy. Why are you even trying to deny it? People can just go to google pictures and see for themselves.

*people can just go to google pictures and cherrypick for themselves.

>Nigger, Portuguese aren't Romans and we don't claim to be unlike your faggot ass.
And you moor fucks never accomplished anything of worth either. You colonized south-america and Africa. Good job.
> We look exactly as the Romans described us 2,000 years ago, and the greatest Portuguese in history all had dark hair and eyes.
Maybe that's why the Roman Empire was so successful and Portugal wasn't. Their elite didn't consist of sub-human trash.

nice pet monkey in the middle

Mediterranean Caucasians laid the foundation of modern civilization. Snowniggers stood on the shoulders of giants to develop the modern world.

that's a Swede exchange student

The negress and the guy top right look like an Italians. The fair-skinned/haired people are most likely Austrians.

I mean, you talk about cherry picking then you do it yourself. The vast majority of the pictures on google depict you as swarthy.

I have no idea what this post is referring to. Just want to make clear that Egypt peaked long before the 1st - 7th century AD. Ramses II (Pretty much universally agreed to have been the greatest Egyprian Pharoah) ruled sometime in the 1200BC. I have to imagine Egypt peaked around that time as well.

It's no so surprising that the Egyptians found in a grave during the time of Roman rule would be lightly-haired caucasians. I would be much more surprised if a grave from the much earlier dynasties prior to Greek/Roman contact were filled with Whites.

Admittedly, it's alao been claimed that Ramses II had red hair but K don't know how valid that claim is, and I don't know whether or not red hair would have been rare amongst non-white Egyprians at the time.

the men look subhuman and the women look godlike (except for that baboon). how?

Protip: Roman Elite weren't swarthy mongrels.

Only on the science field, cause in economics we totally suck

>literally started overseas colonialism
>explored 1/2 the planet, every continent on earth with the exception of Antarctica
>had one of the longest running empires in Europe, nearly 600 years
Sorry, what has Sweden ever done apart from set the world record for most black cocks in one man's asshole?

REMINDER IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS AREA THEN YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THE SUPERIOR GENETIC STOCK OF EUROPE

THIS AREA HAS CONTRIBUTED THE MOST TO SCIENCE, ECONOMY, AND HOT ASS BITCHES

that's literally the first big result for 'foto di classe' i.e class picture
keep the butthurt coming snownigger

>THE ARYANZ DID EVERYTHONG EVEN ROME
explain why they didn't do it in germany or your country.
Explain how the golden age of Spain was in the XV-XVIIth centuries, which we were "moorbloded" acording to Sup Forums.
You snowniggers never did anything of worth and try to talk to actual successful countries.

>MEDS THINK THEY CAN COMPETE

But who is the true mustard race?

I2a1 Master race reporting in

Yes, everything good comes from there.

that fancy german shit is top notch

you are actually autistic, i lived in Milano for 4 years and i assure you that Italians are white. even my Southern Italian neighbors were pale as fuck, maybe that's what happens to tanned people when there is no sun for months

conquering niggers and local fauna and losing it in record time
wow, impressive

>>literally started overseas colonialism
Because colonialism is good, right? You travel to other countries, develop then, and then they get independence. Talk about wasting resources like total cucks.
>>explored 1/2 the planet, every continent on earth with the exception of Antarctica
Let's not forget who discovered America. Wasn't Columbus. We did it centuries before you did. You're inferior ;^)
>had one of the longest running empires in Europe, nearly 600 years
A colonial Empire, whereas Sweden had a warrior Empire. We literally BTFO all of your med Empires in a single fucking war. Lmfao.

>Med Empires so stronk
>BTFO by single Swedish Empire
My sides.

What if I'm German, English, and Native American? Do I get a 2/3 pass, or do I just have to stay in the New World?

Are you fucking serious? Everyone knows that roman empire>british empire.

yes

and what stopped you?

Are you going to use that one website that talks about some of the emperors while citing a nordicist from the 1920's and a historian who isn't considered historically accurate because he cites legends as actually happening and his sources are unconfirmed and he lived 300 years after the emperors he talks about? You know the one that ignores the entire history of the Kingdom and later Republican Rome and the prevalence of the name 'Niger' among patrician families like the Valeria to instead focus on a handful of people from the same few loosely connected families? Or how Caesar had dark eyes that contrasted with his light brown hair, or how the descendants of Scipio had brown hair and eyes, or how every other source mentions Romans that run the gambit of Black hair brown eyes to blonde hair blue eyes (like Sulla)? Or how we have contemporary sources talking about how among wealthy Roman women blonde hair was desired but uncommon so it was considered notable when they had it?

Because I love that site, it's a fun one. It's almost as retarded as you are.

dominating Mediterranean trade and not having direct access to the atlantic is a good reason

Roman/Greek empires are kike hoaxes to fool you into Pan-Europeanism.

Meds are natural born semi-sandniggers.

And now your women betray you to muslims and blacks
Such is the fate of the master race uh?

>you are actually autistic, i lived in Milano for 4 years and i assure you that Italians are white.
I've been to Italy over 14 times, including Milan. You're perception of what constitute as "white" is skewed and that's because you're a fucking American. Travel to Northern Europe once and you'll see the difference. Italians look like the shitskins who migrate here from the middle-east.

corruptions, the jews and christianiy. Exactly what's happening to you right now.

>Jews were behind Romes fall too
Is there anything we can do to stop these goyim?

Upping post count

Seriously, the bible is so fucking Zionist that I wonder if Christianity really is just another cabal.

All the info I can get on this claim are somewhat dubious. Apparently it comes from a private swedish company who didn't have access to all the available genetic material but went forward any way and then tried to sell their $400 gene testing product under the guise that they wanted to find Tuts living relatives. And if you are one, you gst a partial refund.

Everything about it seems fishy and apparently a lot of other scientists seem to agree. Would love some stronger claims that I could read up on.

>And now your women betray you to muslims and blacks
Except they don't. Race-mixing is not common in Sweden, hence why our women are being raped. Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance? Because it sure sounds like it.

>Lol Swedish women are being raped! Sweden rape capital of Europe!
>Lol Swedish women prefer sand-niggers! They willingly spread their legs!
Top kek

>Because colonialism is good, right? You travel to other countries, develop then, and then they get independence.
Better than getting half my country taken by Russia
>Let's not forget who discovered America.
Vikings did fuck all with that knowledge
>We literally BTFO all of your med Empires in a single fucking war
And spent the next few centuries getting cucked to you shed and back

You are irrilevant and a laughing stock Sweden, you have no right to insult anyone.
Return to your cuck-shed. NOW.

Explain Europe before protestantism.

northern Italia, in the Alps

>"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them. " - Tacitus
>distinct
>like none but themselves
really activates your almonds

Rome fell because of too much swarthy mongrel trash. The same is happening to Europe now. In a century or two, these mongrel races will say stupid shit like "Isaac Newton was a mongrel like me, just look at who is currently inhabitating this land. It must be true". And you stupid Americans will buy it because your intelligence is sub-par.

>Nordics are obviously whiter, but i absolutely think you're exaggerating Northern Italians dont look like shit skins, if you actually believe that then you are actually autistic
>pic is of me and i am Italian/German and i am extremely proud of my superior genetics

rome isn't sweden. stop projecting your problems onto the past.

>Greco-Lombard-Norman rapebaby posting about Rome

WE WUZ

Aww. Little irrilevant pseudo mongoloid boy getting triggered.
Now, here's the truth.
Your women are getting raped. And they love it.
You are such incompent and useless men that they can't stop enjoying other people races cocks. You sissy.

Feels good to be a descendant of the people who shaped western civilization. I know it will trigger Sup Forums but even ancient northern africans and anatolians contributed by preserving greek culture and philosophy. They were cool people, before arabs and turks fucked them up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
>Histories of Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt were crafted during the Renaissance by humanists and clergy - mostly on the basis of documents of their own making.
>Histories of Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt were crafted during the Renaissance by humanists and clergy - mostly on the basis of documents of their own making.
I go further: Even the fucking Renaissance may be a hoax.

Keep shouting WE WUZ you euro-sandniggers.

They were the master race.

Now they're down to mediocre at best and no one seems to be capable of grabbing the relay baton...

they're white, of course they are.

When you realize who the lost tribes of Israel really are, you are finally red-pilled.
>Everything about it seems fishy and apparently a lot of other scientists seem to agree.
No shit other (((scientists) disagree with this information. What the fuck did you expect? Mainstream (((scientists))) also say there is no such thing as race. Do you agree with them on that too?

Maybe in southern Italy. But I've spent 2 years in northern Italy just below the alps and them fuckers are white

>he thinks the eternal anglo will fall

Sorry mate theyve already begun the autocorrection. The inferior aryan will be eliminated from this earth and rightfully so.

>"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them. " - Tacitus
>>distinct
>>like none but themselves

FUCK OFF

except there is not a single sign of any supposed mongrelization in the genetics of s. Europe
you'd know if you knew anything about the subject
stay assblasted, eternally irrelevant outskirt of Europe

He actually right.
Rome fell for many reasons, but barbaric immigrant crisis was one of them

>Better than getting half my country taken by Russia
Half our country wasn't taken by Russia, because that land wasn't ours to begin with. Unlike you, we colonized nearby land, rather than travelling across the globe like a bunch of fucking retards.
>Vikings did fuck all with that knowledge
Because America is a pile of trash. The point is, we discovered America before you did, hence we are the discoverers, not you.
>And spent the next few centuries getting cucked to you shed and back
Actually no, we didn't get cucked until now, and that's because of the fall of Nazi Germany (thanks to America and the other allies). The jews want to exterminate us for a reason, because they know we're the master race. They don't give a single fuck about inferior fucks like you.

>2016
>not believing in jewish lie

>share literally the exact same coast as North African countries

Woah.... Why do Italians look brown!

Face it Swedenigger, while the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks were laying the groundwork for everything that is modern day technology, you cucks were busy screaming "WE WUZ VIKANGZ" whilst inbreeding like the savage degenerates you cucks really are

>Because colonialism is good, right?
Yes. I'm not surprised that a Swede would object to it, frankly.

>You travel to other countries, develop then, and then they get independence.
And in the process create a glorious legacy. On the other hand, Sweden's legacy will mostly be confined to the inducement of second-hand embarrassment and shame.

>Let's not forget who discovered America. Wasn't Columbus. We did it centuries before you did. You're inferior
Natives?

>A colonial Empire, whereas Sweden had a warrior Empire
KEK. Your "empire" lasted 100 years before you were crushed and reduced to obscurity. It was 1/10 the size of Portuguese possessions. The only fame you achieved is by way of your perverse and progressivist antics, which are a spectacle much in the same way that a circus freak is a spectacle; that is, simple because it inspires in the viewer horror and a morbid curiosity.

>We literally BTFO all of your med Empires in a single fucking war. Lmfao.
What "Med" empires you delusional retard? Portugal isn't Mediterranean; if anything it's Atlantic. It doesn't even have a Mediterranean coast. Not once had you fought with Portugal, for which you are immensely lucky.

>Aww. Little irrilevant pseudo mongoloid boy getting triggered.
Rather be a pseudo-mongoloid than an actual mongoloid. You couldn't even get that one right you stupid fuck. Lmfao.
>Your women are getting raped. And they love it.
I thought they willingly race-mixed with non-whites? What's it gonna be, you fucking schizo?

Pretty sure America was discovered by Norwegians...

>they know we're the master race
similarity with your people and the jews is genetical poverty

Actually I would love to explain. The aryans had the first military strategy dependent on the riding of horses, and using attack dogs, not unlike the mongols. Used against those with no horses and dogs raised mostly for meat, the Aryans easily conquered and enslave native populations. Here it is evident where ever a caste based system was created (Sparta and the helots, India's castes, Rome's patricians and plebeians, any country with genetic nobles and genetic peasants) there was likely a military enslavement.

Now, this strategy is not particular useful against those who also have horses and attack dogs, namely the Indo-Europeans who migrated to sparsely populated areas rather than conquering heavily populated areas like the middle east and the Nile River valley (it wasn't always desert, it used to be great plains not unlike the Americas at the same latitude).

Basically rock beats paper but rock doesn't beat rock.

LMAO. low-test swedo think he forged rome.

>The point is, we discovered America before you did, hence we are the discoverers, not you.
You also got chased away by literal stone age natives with flint-knapped weaponry and hides for clothing. This is a point of pride for you? No wonder your country is in the state it's in.

Leave him alone, I'm sure he doesn't who John Cabot is.

>Maybe in southern Italy.
No, I've been in mostly central and northern Italy. You don't know what white means you stupid America. Most of your """"white"""" population consist of celts, slavs and all mongrelized trash inbetween.
Do you genuinely believe Brexit was a good thing? It made their right-wing movement stagnant and turned the people passive. All western nations need a revolution.

>this fucking thread again

>hurr, med mustard race
>hurr the romans were nordic
>hurr im white youre not white
>hurr hair color
>cherry picking all over this thread

Jesus christ, you do realize that this is a d&c thread?

Ive seen you post that picture like 10 times, are you a fucking faggot or something?

That's because the majority of italians in the Roman Empire were mongrelized filth. The blonde, Germanic elite was a minority.

It's only rape the first times, my dear useless sissy.
After those first thrust in which they hope you come and save them... they start to love that brown cock.
Faggot.