Trump wanted Christie as VP

was this a good move?

nypost.com/2016/10/30/trump-offered-christie-his-vp-slot-then-rescinded-it/

Yeah fuck that fat nigga

Flynn was the best choice. With Flynn you win.

Report: Trump has a micropenis and only one testicle

i despise that bloated sack of shit

fpbp

Christie has too much baggage with that bridge thing. Pence is a much more neutral choice.

pence is a great choice and his hair is on fleek.

That would've been bad. Losing move for sure.

>Hey Don I'm going to MC D's
>>Okay can you grab me by the pussy?
>Sure thing Don

Probably not a manservant

Pretty much

Honestly the bidge thing being a scandal is stupid though

People are shilling for candidate X here as if they are getting paid . Its comedic.

For all the shills living in their dreams: YOU are NOT the one becoming president. Donald Trump is NOT you.

A cuck actually makes some sense

Indiana is more important than Jersey.

Christie also has a lot more dirt on him than Pence does.

Christie would make a better AG.
So would Ruddy Giuliani.

yes

trump needed somebody wholesome and who knows the congress

in retrospect, pence was a no-brainer

To quote the secretary at this point what difference does it make?

You can see the same kind of obsessed delusion with Hillary shills. All these feminist freaks area all talking in terms of "If I was president..blablabla". And then they acting it out, literally LARPing as presidents and shilling for Hillary, as if they are HER. This election has reached a point of cult like delusions, where if they aren't the president, then they are his favorite assistant! And they will have great riches and rewards if that president wins!

Christie has his Bridgegate scandal. He's not all that popular anymore here in Jersey either. Smart move.

Christie's probably a shoe in for Attorney General anyway. Donald will reward him for his loyalty.

> Not all that popular anymore

understatement of the century alert....
He is literally the LEAST popular gov, and has been for like the past 3 years

2012 would've been his time to run. He had all the momentum... but running against an incumbent is a risky prospect.

Good move. Christie is a fat piece of shit that only gets elected because of mob ties.

christie is a retard.

this fat retard fucked up new jersey
how can you fuck up a state like this even more?

if christie was VP i wouldn't vote for trump. I live in PA.. close enough to NJ to hate him

Yes because Trump has no skeletons in his closet

Christie killed a man by closing a bridge for political bullshit. Yes, it was a good move.

Yes

So much bad fucking press has been coming out from Bridgegate in last few months

Trump absolutely hated the idea of having Pence as his running mate. He always wanted Christie but he was talked into Pence by his staff.

There were a ton of leaks and reports on it during the last days of selection. Not sure Sup Forums is remotely aware of it though.

Like that man says... you can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find you'll get what you need.

Trump should have gone with Ben Carson.

ben carson was too boring a pick