So Sup Forums, are you looking forward to the live action Teen Titans?

so Sup Forums, are you looking forward to the live action Teen Titans?

Am I the only one noticing how much threads there have been of this?

What a stupid question.
What an even more stupid thread.

We need a report option that says "OP's posting this gay shit again, give him a 3 day rangeban". That'd be so much more satisfying than another thread dedicated to your shitposting, you massive fucking tool.

would it have killed them to cast someone attractive as star?

WE

>Live action
>Teen Titans

They'll never learn, will they

WUZ

>Teen Titans
>not teens

She's hideous.

Maybe after they kill a stunt.

i will be when we HIT THE GAS AND KILL THIS FUCKING NIGGER! STARFIRE IS FUCKING ORANGE! TAMARANIAN POWER!!!

ALIENS

lol, a TV budget isn't going to have the money for making a character orange. HBO couldn't even give tyrion his nose that he doesn't have in the book. Hope you like BLACKED Starfire.

Not at all. Sup Forums thinks this is funny.
There should be a /poltv/ board where they can just jerk each other off all day.

at least when domino was shit washed they got someone hot.

the new mutants movie will be the next Sup Forums love

fuck niggers

For fuck sake a polynesian would be skin color accurate and actual diversity but no they must cast a nigger fuck.

from her twitter, someone shoped this

assuming hollywood will do better, it might work

dispose of the untermensch

she wont be orange, calling it now. if you complain, you're a racist. Money saved due to white SJW guilt :^)

gamora worked, why not slutfire

Orange looks fucking stupid. It wouldnt have workedno matter the skin tone.
I hope her eyes are like her comic book and not like they did Gambit in Origins.

No you dumbass, noone ever shills in Sup Forums, there's fanboys and it's a extremely small and irrelevant board, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only boards with real shills, and even then the shills are only for either mega blockbusters, AAA games, netflix and disney shit.

t. jew

>starfire with weave

no thanks i'll pass

because it's enough that she's an alien, but now she's twice the alien than she's supposed to be

looks terrible, black people has ugly skulls

At least the side view looks good. They should avoid frontal views of her face. Like, do the opposite of what the ppg show did.

It's a D.C. Movie, no.

Why is a teen titan being played by a woman in her mid-30s?

Fuck off cat meme

>they got someone hot.
Oh did they change Zazzie to someone else? Thank fuck.

Gamora didn't work. Gamora just looks like an uglier version of Zoe Saldana.

I can't wait for a show with out the budget to make starfire's hair look like fire, have her flying constantly, show her super strength and durability feats, show green energy blasts, show green eye beams, and have her orange with all green eyes.

I can't wait for character arc to be about how she was a princess turned a slave and then the bigotry she faced. Which will all be set up to white guilt trip people about african slavery and jim crow.

Don't you have a far cry 5 or Assassins Creed: Origins thread on Sup Forums to be shitpostting on user?

I hope they emphasize Starfire's backstory as a slave.

>Extremely small
How new are you to Sup Forums? Sup Forums is one of the bigger boards on this site.

Why is it almost always black?

WE WUZ TITANZ AN SHIIIIEEEEET

It'll be nice laughing at you when you're wrong then

i want to see Raven

>gamora worked, why not slutfire

Saldana is moderately attractive and not 100% nigger. This broad playing Starfire is not attractive.

No. Live action superhero shows are garbage.

>Teen

she's like 30

Probably the same amount as Valkyrie and Domino