youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg
youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck things were so much simpler then
none of this SJW culture war bullshit
how do we go back?

DONKEY TEETH

Ah yes, the halcyon days of 2013. Nothing went wrong back then.

Key and Peele was kino. You can't contrarian your way out of this one Sup Forums. The best skits were just good, clean fun.

Churlish

We gonna
Drax.
Them.
Sklountz.

Things were genuinely better 5 years ago user

This skit was kinda racist.

only seen a few skits long time ago. Is it legit near Chappelle level? I don't believe it.

With great power comes great respronsitrillitrix

>tfw when terries get froggy

Flicker and I Said Bitch were the only funny sketches.

it's like chappelle show fucked whitest kids u know

>Is it legit near Chappelle level? I don't believe it.
Nah it doesn't even come close. The only recent sketch show to match Chappelle's Show quality was World Peace.

>Being nostalgic for 2013
I'm taking the bait. MODS MODS MODS

Pretty much. Except theyre able to make good skits not about race

Who /Dee-Nice/ here?

>This delusional.
MDE was, is, and always will be beta bitch tier.

Shelby Fero is a raging libtard.
No thanks

I always defended World Peace but after watching Eric Andre I realized how fuckin tame WP was and why it got cancelled. There was just better shit on Adult swim, and it's "edginess" is barely even close to the level TEAS gets to.
That being said I fuckin love Sam and his content and fuck Tim Heidecker that kike bastard.

L'Carpetron Dookmariott
Maybe a LITTLE TINY BIT. Not even Sup Forums here but black people name their kids funny shit. idk why. But it's funny though. It's like a toned down version of some new york or chicago guy making a joke about southerners fuckin their relatives, and no one seems to make a fuss about that.

Continental breakfast sketch will always be my favorite

EEEE EEEEEEEE

Idk I thought the "Negrotown" sketch was a little over the top.

>fantasy of an all-black town
>a chorus of black women singing about "no white bitches to steal our men away"

Felt like something out of Sup Forums. I get that Key and Peele are both mixed so they're not really on one side or the other but it was weird.

[construction noises]

>Literally cannot take a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=4SUoi_9asBU

who here /slapass/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

This

I love most of their stuff, I'm only saying that I thought it was sort of a weird sketch.

Any weirder then their other stuff? Not really

NOICE

Not really. The closest thing we've gotten to Chappelle is the B.A.N. episode of Atlanta.

Hey Sup Forums, front hand or back hand?

Back. Hand.

Peele was always the funnier member of the duo

Y'all putting the pussy on the chain wax?

Black Ice

>I get that Key and Peele are both mixed so they're not really on one side or the other
keep telling yourself that. It all goes by how you look. If you look whiter, than you're white. If you look blacker, than you're black.

world peace was much smarter than eric andre. He just annoys people and screams

honestly there's just something very funny about being confronted with a string of fake names, one after another. i loved these player-intro sketches, but for the same reason i love the following videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=oymWAeqv_-c

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9CE8AJn-UI

Key's voices are better. Makes sense since he is usually the straight-man though. Peele gives more personality to his characters though. The over-the-top reactions Key makes bounced off of Peele's non-plussed weirdness makes it work really well.

Their effortless dynamic is what makes them great and the show so watchable.

/Ay Ay Ron/ dude over here. Whats up

Draxx dem Sklounst

Partially this too. Maybe mostly this. Could go either way with what the spirit they had intended was. idk guess I had my theory.

It really wasn't. If you watch American football you know there are lots of professional and university players with silly names.

>Hah-Hah Clinton-Dix
>Barkevious Mingo
>D'Brickashaw Ferguson
>Captain Robinson
>Ego Ferguson
>Adoree Jackson
>Praise Martin
>Juju Smith
>Takkarist McKinley
>Phazahn Odom
>Taco Charlton

Because football tends to be the go-to sport for the poorest black Americans, they often come from families where the mother was, to be blunt, kind of dumb and/or high. Hence the absurd names.

I don't think it's fair to compare the two. The styles of comedy are too different.
Eric Andre is for the ADHD audience and WP is for the schizophrenic audience.

>how do we go back?
by going forward.
a return to reason and acceptance of humor and the inherent truth it holds

>mfw some bitch says she's "white passing"
mother fucker if you're white passing you might as well be white.

Dan Smith

>football tends to be the go-to sport for the poorest black Americans
What is basketball

shit like this was the start of the pc resurgence

No that was abysmal, never compare the two again

it was a different time

>working overseas in an army encampment
>assisting medical team
>black woman in labor is brought in
>deliver baby
>asking what name she has chosen
>"I ono"
>she's looking around at various words on signage/posters in the room
>there was a Gonorrhea outbreak recently, so a sign with info is posted on the wall "What you need to know about Gonorrhea"
>"Hmm..yeah I like dat, I name her Guh-Noreah, dat sounds nice"
>spend 10 minutes explaining what Gonorrhea is and why this isnt a good idea

Things were LITERALLY better then you fucking underage nigger.

Get ready to be suicidal then...i guess

Dave Chappelle;
youtube.com/watch?v=kNSwuSQS8a8

youtube.com/watch?v=hLOw_SzkRQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=JBC-9k3y1ew

Richard Pryor;
youtube.com/watch?v=kRfOOHqkW_s

Chris Rock;
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Eddie Griffin;
youtube.com/watch?v=fkVcZ0F5Bbo

youtube.com/watch?v=taTgp2O2R9E

Comedy = Universal

obamas second term was kino

nah it was always dumb nog humor

Imagine being this much of a fucking pathetic loser that your cargo cult on some website prevents you from enjoying anything that is steps the slightest bit outside of your fragile sheltered worldview.

>so they're not really on one side or the other but it was weird.
They're 100% on the Black side.

QUATRO
QUATRO

Why does Sup Forums get triggered at literally everything? It's like an arms race to the bottom of the barrel of stupidity with you people. A lot of Key and Peele sketches are poking fun at black people like the OP and the substitute teacher one.

How in the fuck did people find these skits funny.

Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace

They're just silly. There's something to be said for good natured, silly and over the top humor. Key and Peele themselves and their acting is the funniest part of them

Who /aerobics/ here?

Jackmerius Tacktheritrix

I don't believe this. If she knew how to pronounce gonorrhea then she'd know what is was

RENT FREE

You're gonna have to explain this meme to me, I'm only up to date on SEETHING.

The best one is the skit where they start discussing The Dark Knight and all the girls leave disgusted
so true it hurts

Every thread turns to politics since r_thedonald invaded this site during the run up to the election. Its beyond annoying at this point

I nearly pissed myself when this showed up

It's just a trumptarded redditcuck spamming his unfunny memes. They're brains are literally rotting so they can't say much anymore.

Please be bait

based

Who /partying all night/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=PxWzsrj8bZE

I know you right abooouuut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

link?

I genuinely enjoyed this show more than Chappelle Show. I understand the criticisms but Key & Peele was just the more well-rounded show. First off, Chappelle did not invent the sketch format style of comedy so I will never understand people claiming it's a blatant rip-off.

Key & Peele also had a way different style of comedy than Chappelle. Almost all of Chappelle skits were based on race, or had race as the punchline. I can't even think of one skit that doesn't involve stereotypes being the focal point. That doesn't mean it was bad though, quite the opposite. It managed to be incredibly funny and original. But the majority of the Chappelle show was "HAHA WHITE PEOPLE SO CRAZY" or "HAHA NIGGAS BE CRAZY YALL" or "HAHA MEXICANS BE LOCO". I also get that Dave is funnier but both Key and Peele were far more versatile in their ability to act without going into the outlandish territory. Just compare Dave's crazy powdered "white face" and white voice with Key and Peele's white characters. They also could play Arabs, Latinos, Africans, Indians completely straight which Dave could never do.

I will concede that K&P had more hit and miss skits but their best skits didn't even rely on race, Wendell skits, Gremlins, Family Matters, Awkward Conversation, Continental Breakfast just to name a few. The writing was always solid in K&P while many of Chappelle's Show great moments came from the ad-libbing. Not to even mention K&P skits still have the best production value of any sketch show ever.

Sup Forums will always disagree with me, but I don't care, K&P was the objectively superior show.

these are the kinda skits/jokes that make me not like them

but this is a great one
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

This sketch and black falcon were great

>I've just been noticing that everytime I leave to go out, the next time I open the computer the browser history's been cleared

eddie griffin is great

When my mother was in the hospital giving birth to my sister, she roomed with a Haitian lady also having a child, a son in fact.

She told me after her son was born that the nurse asked her for a name for her newborn son. She kind of looked around lazily and said: "Nosmo King" and the nurse, a little confused, wrote it down nonetheless.

My mother informed me that there was a "No smoking" sign under the TV they were watching.

If you thought that was funny you should kill yourself now.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg

Always makes me kek

I have to admit I cracked up when he slipped up with the baseball names

Yeah, these are true stories. I knew a black woman that named her kids Lemonjello and Oranjello.

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
>this level of Sup Forums banter while also taking subtle swipes at feminism and pointing out the retardation that is hollywood

N...NOICE?

This and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE were the two most unbelievable names. At least pretend they're real names.

ever since Eddie Murphy tried to paint himself as a sex god on stage, by mentioning the penis meme, it's spread like wildfire. It's funny when you think about it, it all started as just a notch for Eddie to attribute to his vanity (funny vanity, which is slightly more excusable) but now people go muh dick without any talent or passion in their lives and expect women to fall in line. The white equivalent of this is dressing smart and telling everyone you're super rich because it's hard to doubt you.

>Farm & Fleet