Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After the shit show that was pardox it is kino.

only good cloverfield movie

Because it was only made a Cloverfield movie as a last minute marketing decision.

nice flick, mew is decent, and the ending even being borderline retard it hits the post apocalyptic button

The music is

>alien ship outside
>”Oh come on!”

Fun movie desu

That bunker would've been a rape dungeon if I had MEW down there

youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q

I loved it. Shame the third one sucked

Would have been 10/10 if it ended on a more ambiguous note instead of the main character blowing up a UFO with a fucking molotov cocktail. Should've faded to black as soon as she stepped outside and saw the UFO. Or the original ending where she see's Chicago in ruins from a nuclear attack.

Fan edit when?

Cloverfield was good too

If it wasn't for John Goodman, then it would've sucked.

>replace Matt Reeves an extremely sucessful director for a literally who with a completelly shitty record
>get surprised that the seguel is shitty

They asked for it

I planned to make an edit that ended when she saw the ship but I remembered it wrong and it turns out the way it's filmed makes it a fairly poor place to end it unfortunately.

It is up until the end. I wish they left the aliens/what ended up happening a little bit more of a mystery. That 180 they pulled with the genre kinda spoiled the feeling of tenseness the rest of the movie gave me.

agreed

>literally who
You're forgetting the new director's seminal work

Great movie. Very well written. So many nice setups throughout that payoff seemlessly. And none of the stuff outside the bunker annoyed me. At least it didn't undermine all the great stuff up to that point.

The trailer was better than the movie but the movie was still good

I was more annoyed by Goodman's character turning out to be a killer. Would've been much better if it was completely ambiguous.

also the alien design was pleb tier

Its still very ambiguous.

Either way it wouldve been 10/10 had the movie just ended when MEW sees the ship.

It was unique as far as apocalypse plots go, the twists were fun and surprising, and both lead roles were cast well.

The ending would have been stronger if it ended a few minutes sooner, but it seemed like they were trying to set up the plot for a direct sequel, which I guess never really materialized. But that direct sequel would have been pretty awkward if it started at the bunker instead of MEW looking for other survivors, so I can forgive it.

spbp

was total shit

He's not a killer though, the other guy was. Goodman was too big to have locked the other part of the bunker from inside, it had to have been the other guy.