Most underrated marvel movie

That whole opening sequence with Starlord was honestly one of the best scenes in capeshit ever, also the whole bathing ceremony for Ronan would be so praised if that was in a Snyder movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1flFpsm5SIE
youtu.be/_cE3fKj366w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's my 12 year old's 3rd favorite capeshit movie.

Are you ready to see Mark Hamill in Guardians of the Galaxy 3?

I am Groot

Even the advertising for the GotG movies is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY

To bad "dance off bro" is the worst moment out of all the marvel movies

>whole bathing ceremony for Ronan would be so praised if that was in a Snyder movie
this

youtube.com/watch?v=1flFpsm5SIE

looks like something sam hyde would make

gotg1 was an enjoyable distraction but gotg2 struck more of a chord for me

Great actor.

Gambit when?

>Underrated
>91% on Rotten Tomatoes

we're talking about critical reception on Sup Forums not financial or disney tomato scores faggot

If Sam Hyde made it, Sup Forums would be posting it non-stop and talking about how great it was.

I have been wanting to re-watch this since seeing GotG2 and loving it. I remember the first one being an okay flick but maybe I can appreciate it more now and think it as a prequel.

How is this underrated I thought this was one of the most loved Marvel movies even among Sup Forums's cynical ass

The opening scene in Blade was better. But GotG was a pretty good opening. I'd slide it into a top 10 capeshit openings.

GotG2 is the only capeshit I like besides Dark Knight and maybe the first Iron Man. Still haven't seen the first one and I don't really plan to either.

>GotG2
I prefer the first movie it was a lot tighter with less fluff i think

the second one went a little too overboard with the jokes like TASERFACE but it some beautiful shots on ego's planet reminded me of the valerian movie

Nigga plz.

I don't know if it was because the Guardians were basically d-list property or something, but it's kinda amazing how Marvel just hired James Gunn and let him do whatever he wanted without being noted into oblivion, and it paid off

is this the edward norton or ang lee movie?

I think mean Hulk w Bana and Nolte

I seem to remember everyone shitting their pants with joy when the movie came out. What more do you want? constant threads? Life moves on, homie.

>it's kinda amazing how Marvel just hired James Gunn and let him do whatever he wanted without being noted into oblivion, and it paid off
yh before it came out people were very skeptical about it because back then it was a stupid idea to do a team up movie about unknown characters when the Avengers had just been done.
Gotg was expected to underperform massively compared to what actually happened

Bullshit, both the critics and marvel cucks has it out for anything Snyder does.

>Was Chris Evans too cool to be in a silly music vi—
>Oh wait, he was the robot all along

neat.jpg

pratt, even. had a brain malfunction there

Iron Man 3 is the most underrated one

The movies have different names. You should know the difference.

youtu.be/_cE3fKj366w
>Team is formed by people either the same goals but different agendas
This is so much better than “I’m putting a team together”

gotg 2 just made it clear that any attempt at story/character/emotion just suffocates and dies under the massive ballsack that is marvel's formula.

>Either
With*=

Didn't really like this one nor its sequel. Characters were invincible and humor was really childish at times.

The second is really underrated as well.

>It nearly killed me to put that tumor in her head.

That line made me whole cinema go into the most intense silence.

He should have been Buffalo Bill. :(

I don't give a fuck how le reddit it is, Baby Groot is one of the cutest fucking things I've ever seen in a movie.

I rewatched it two days ago, it's easily my favorite MCU movie. It has everything and if the ''dance off bro'' scene was 5-10 seconds shorter it would've been perfect

>Baby Groot is one of the cutest fucking things I've ever seen in a movie.
i went back and watched the first one it's ridiculous how big the guy was

pretty much any frame in these movies is better than this dull earth shit

im waiting for the joke to kick in...

so far is pure 80s garbage

It's a problem of location, desu. Guardians is always inside spaceships or in alien locations, they use a lot of lighting to set the mood and tone that gets through even though they use the same digital uncorrected look.
On Civil War they're shooting on an airport (no color) in daylight with natural light (no artificial colors by lights.) Yeah, it was mostly CG but I don't think that location could've been prettied up anyway

It was the last MCU movie I truly liked.

>t. Snyderbro

yh but even the framing is so uninspired and dull the CW team up episode had better/similar shots

>the exact moment you realised the movie was going to be kino

One of the better presentations of the gentle giant trope, because that motherfucker is fine disemboweling dudes when you piss him off.

This.

I honestly think GOTG fans are on the same par than Snyderfags

all faggots with no taste

The cgi looks a lot better than in the last few Marvel movies

what happened? is it a director's issue or are there different cgi teams rotating in Disney or Marvel?

explain it to me

Do you think they'll show Nebula all fucked up and basically a rotting corpse/hanging on to life in the Infinity Wars like it is in the comics?

I thought Yondu and Rocket had some pretty good emotional moments. Peter and Ego needed more fleshing out though, their relationship didn't have enough time to breathe.

The father storyline in GOTG2 is better. In GOTG1 there isn't really a plot so much as there's a short waiting period before Ronan goes to the planet and then they stop him.

It had the most emotion of any Marvel movie. What are you talking about?

Tripsy McGee here gets it.

This. Shane Black made a great movie that used the source material in an interesting way.
He's Fin Fang Foom.

He hasn't seen the movie, they don't require you to at WB shill employee training

this is the most underrated Marvel movie

Well, fuck, I missed that completely.

I enjoyed it. Just released at the wrong time honestly.

>meme movies
cringe

next you will say the x-men movies are good and spiderman 2 is best spiderman

cringe cringe cringe

I like all three Punisher movie for different reasons.

Why doesn't he turn into a giant dragon then damnit

He breathes fire and has dragon tattoos on his chest.`He gave Mandarin the 10 rings that are the source of his power.

What the fuck is a better Spider-Man movie than Spider-man 2?

>Ronan would be so praised if that was in a Snyder movie
better than Snyder desu

Then pick a different fucking location. Like a tiny airport in a jungle. Fuck.

It's probably much easier on the MCUs legion of VFX artists when you have a single writer-director helming characters who don't need to be connected to the MCU. If not, you have the Disney automatons trying to make you include their other shitty characters/trying to change the entire movie

He's a troll, ignore him.

SM2 > SM > TASM > Homecoming > SM3 > TASM2

James Gunn is a hack and only just managed to make GotG good. When given more freedom in part 2 he fucked it up and made total trash even by MCU standards

You must have low self esteem

>It's a problem of location, desu. Guardians is always inside spaceships or in alien locations, they use a lot of lighting to set the mood and tone that gets through even though they use the same digital uncorrected look.
then they should have no excuse for infinity war but i guarantee there will be a few dull shots and formula type shit, the guardians movie felt completely disconnected from the MCU when i first watched it apart from the orb i could've been watching a completely unrelated original sci-fi movie if i never heard of the comic

from what I remember of the IW trailer is a lot of scenes taking place indoors or at night, and everyone charging to battle in a forest. so there should be more color than in an airfield where it's nothing but concrete

What about Raimi?

>Xandar is an alien planet
>Text is in English

>underrated
it's the most overhyped Marvel movie ever

not him but I think it was severely underrated, deserved at least 3 more % in rotten tomatoes

what do you think?

It is the most cringey.

No. It was an awful turd on top of the IM1+2 cake. Fucking hate IM3, fucking hate it so much.