This is what Gary Johnson actually said during a debate with Jill Stein

I think having healthcare insurance for an ongoing medical need is analgaous to having grocery insurance, imagine the grocery store experience if we had grocery insurance.

>go to the grocery store
>no prices on the counters whatsoever
>when it comes to ground round or fillet I'm going to have to take fillet every single time
>because I have grocery insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFb0eSYjEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No clue why the health care system cannot be run like the veterinarian system.

He's right, I don't get what you're not agreeing with. The better and more organic solution to health care costs is to let the free market be and have reasonable prices, not prop up a massive state mandated insurance industry to try to centrally plan how costs should work.

I don't understand what you or Gary are talking about.

The proliferation of health insurance has raised prices on healthcare to such an extreme that its unimaginable to pay for healthcare without insurance

Are you sure it was like that and not the other way around: the prices were so high to begin with people couldn't afford healthcare so the jews had to step in with insurance system?

just keeping the numbers up

AHHHHH WHY DOES IT KEEP SPINNING

>start to consider myself a libertarian
>hear Gary Johnson for this election
>completely abandon that title

This is not even close to the same person as Ron Paul. Is it because Ron really isn't one or are they just that fucking different despite being in the same party? Maybe there's a reason Ron considers himself Republican besides getting on the debate stage in 2012.

Why the fuck does it keep spinning?

Yes goys
let us deliver to you low, low prices, good coverage

I too, am only here for the spinner.

I think he's agreeing with The Johnson. Just surprised that someone so red-pilled is allowed to spew such truth while televised. Lol

Because killing people humanely when their treatment costs cross a few hundred / thousand bucks is disgusting.

Then shut up cause it's basic economics

Ron Paul is a one off whack job. He uses the term libertarian to describe a kind of isolationist anarchy sprinkled with classic conservative ideals.

Really though, stop with the Ron Paul stuff. It will get you laughed at. People hate Trump, people use Ron Paul's name as a punch line

>lose consciousness
>get taken to hospital
>get hit with large ass bill
>free market

Free market solutions to health care have already been shown to create perverse incentives, to be inefficient at controlling costs, etc.

Literally this is the thing we're trying to move AWAY from, because it was hyper efficient at boosting profits to insurance companies and hospitals, and nothing else.

Its really basic economics. Essentially prices aren't arbitrarily set, they display scarcity in its reality. What Johnson is saying is that if you have free access to healthcare people will overuse and abuse procedures in stead of only going when they absolutely need them. This will result in a massive shortage in "filets" as in Johnson's example. Gary Johnson is fucking retarded but he is giving a good argument.

I know right. You americans.

>God we hate the two mainstream candidates this year let's vote third party
>oh my god how can they be worse

IT SPINS EVERYTIME I LOOK AWAY AND STOPS EVERYTIME I LOOK

ALLEPO

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

youtube.com/watch?v=uXFb0eSYjEA

oh that explains all the times I go to waste the doctor's time, because it's free.

ARRGHHHH MAKE IT GO AWAY

proof

Assuming you would have died without treatment, you can always kill yourself and get the same result.

what is google

but seriously, I actually like this grocery store insurance idea. Maybe I should start up a trial run co-op store where you pay like three hundred bucks a month, but you can just stroll into the store and take whatever.

nonmembers could shop there too, but they have to pay.

FILETS EVERY TIME

yea you're a fucking idiot full of shit, get out

Why is gary such a fucking doofus?

You get used to it.

DUDE

How is this fool beating Jill? Stupid pothead

This guy may be actually mentally handicapped instead of just sounding like it.

just fuck my eyes up