Why are 2049 fanboys so cinematically illiterate?

Why are 2049 fanboys so cinematically illiterate?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/751141699880095745
youtube.com/watch?v=4L_FgTPVE2A
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8noORAJuc
youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZnqCKZABY
youtube.com/watch?v=vxLd7FkZJeA
youtube.com/watch?v=sLxxbfsj8IM
youtube.com/watch?v=H07HumKRQKE
vimeo.com/251490751
vimeo.com/248318780
vimeo.com/245715248
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
rottentomatoes.com/m/blade_runner_2049/reviews/?sort=fresh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums is literally just Sup Forums
figures

>Best Cinematography
You don't deserve those trips

>thinks the oscars hold some value
true soyboy

Why does OP suck so many cocks? The world may never know

Soyboys hate Blade Runner though, they think it's boring and not diverse enough and oppresses women and hate that Deckard "raped" Rachel

literally this.

>hate that Deckard "raped" Rachel
>this is the narrative soy runners are pushing after months of claiming that the love story in the sequel was better because it wasn't like rape
I can't stop laughing

Jesus fucking Christ.

>le digits
BR2049 fanboys embody all the cringiest aspects of Sup Forums.

please use the updated image
thanks and welcome

people who liked the original are the ones who disliked the sequel though

the only people criticizing the original are the Blade Runner 2 fans who went back and watched the first movie for the first time and thought it was boring

>people who liked the original are the ones who disliked the sequel though
Not really, most people who didn’t like the original didn’t like the sequel either.
People who absolutely love the original like Kermode loved the sequel too

>trying to make fun of digits
just go back you fucking tourist

jesus

>photoshopping an image in an attempt to have an argument
Pathetic

Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049 are equally masterpieces. It's a really simple formula for success: atmospheric electronic soundtrack + colorful yet moody visuals + miniatures + cute girls + manly protag + a little existentialism

OP is O B S E S S E D

twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/751141699880095745

>Male photo doesn't have a gun "incidientally" in the shot
Poor image

Anything less than septs on a fast board is meaningless.

stop shitting up the thread

Your 5 favorite film, go

>this is literally the first time OP has encountered an edited version of this image
Why do 2049 fans KEEP showing that they're new to Sup Forums and quite possibly every board save for Sup Forums?

Fight Club
Watchmen
Pulp Fiction
Pain and Gain

Ah, the desperate attempt to start a contrarian backlash against one of the best movies of recent years - a flawed movie, to be sure, but miles above the standard Hollywood crap.

off yourself, loser

stop posting shoops

>off yourself
neck yourself, lad

*blocks your path*

>OP is O B S E S S E D
this is like the 100th time he has posted the soy shop

this

rope yourself, stop shitting up the thread with the real image.

how do we save Sup Forums?

Except Deakin's cinematography was at his dishonest here, reducing texture and color for video game cutscene cinematics.

>humor
how do we save you from autism?

Is it bad or just overhyped? Will I not like it? I'm not hard to please but I have valued character and character development more and more lately. It looks like a good looking film.

The plot is inconsistent at times because it's so devoted to the characters

Don't bother it's Soycinema
>Male alienation
>Emasculated, isolated wanting virgin
>80s neo Sup Forumseddit video game aesthetic
>Zimmer score
>dishonest cinematography
>Pseudokino affectations (to arouse the sub 115 IQ IMDB population)

I genuinely felt like I was playing a video game whilst watching this shit. It's not worth the time of anyone above 25.

bad post

This is basically "Character Development: The Film" so yeah, you should like it.

it's a long boring pointless sequel with an insufferable fanbase that thinks that because it's long and boring it must be deep

meanwhile it's basically just capeshit for pseuds

reddit love 2049, what the hell are you saying

jesus fucking christ, and they say the fanbase arent from reddit

>it's another episode of "reddit adopts a meme and completely ruins it and its meaning in the process"

What exactly are you talking about?

Reminder that this manchild likes videogames, thinks male alienation is not an adult theme and didn’t watch a single film released before his birth year.

>video game cutscene cinematics.
why are you so obsessed with video games and ive seen these exact posts before this is quite pathetic that your whole existence is devoted to bad mouthing a movie every day on a taiwanese knitting forum you must be the guy who posted about defending tv from "anti-tv terrorists"

VFX breakdowns 4U

DNEG
youtube.com/watch?v=4L_FgTPVE2A

Framestore
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8noORAJuc

MPC
youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZnqCKZABY

RODEO FX
youtube.com/watch?v=vxLd7FkZJeA

Weta Workshop
youtube.com/watch?v=sLxxbfsj8IM

Territory Studio
youtube.com/watch?v=H07HumKRQKE

BUF
vimeo.com/251490751

Universal
vimeo.com/248318780

Atomic
vimeo.com/245715248

show, don't tell

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

Are you autistic? I'm probably talking about the soyboy meme which was originally about liberal balding manchildren that have the testosterone of a 10 years old girl. Now it's become a meme about "things I don't like" which makes the meme lose its appeal.

>its a reddit tries to fit in episode
gay

>that because it's long
the funniest part is that its as long as the average capeshit and you ask them if they've scene anything longer and they for silent

Remember these are also the same people that said lav diaz is an obscure nobody

It's because BR2049 it's the first movie the influx of newfags on Sup Forums has seen that seems "deep" and it's released on their time, any lonely teen who thinks of himself as an "autist" and it's 24/7 thinking "mfw no gf" it's gonna like it.
Plus, the goose is on it and for some reason (Drive) Sup Forums loves the goose.
It's an average/ok movie with and obnoxious fanbase made of teenagers

Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

What you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa. Some people are immensely bored by Marvel flicks, some of them think they are just pure fun.
Get better arguments

I love BR2049, but I acknowledge that I am cinematically illiterate. At the same time though, who fucking gives a shit what people like. I'll take a fanboy over an elitist anyday

>reducing texture
nice memeing my dear brainlet casual

>so butthurt that someone doesn't like Blade Runner 2 Electric Boogaloo he actually saved this shitty post

Except Soycinema exists and can be accessed via intution and perceptiveness. Blade Runner's thematics are self indulgent soy infested pseudokino for people in their mid twenties MAX.

Why is the hatebase for this movie on here so autistic? Who do they always make the exact same posts with zero actual criticisms?

Saying that I was bored while watching something is a valid criticism for somehting that is supposed to be entertaining.

>Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.

He's not really "arguing" in his remark but stating what he feels about the movie. Statements aren't inherently arguments.

>Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

That statement actually does. "Fun" implies enjoyment, which implies something "good" for the person involved.

>What you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa. Some people are immensely bored by Marvel flicks, some of them think they are just pure fun.

He happened to be bored with BR2049. You'll have to accept that.

>but I acknowledge that I am cinematically illiterate
No need to read beyond this
This is your average "fan" of blade runner "2049"
The modern day inception fans

if you read the script and read up on this, the beating by Luv was much more violent but villeneuve cut it

it's literally the same

>This is your average "fan" of blade runner "2049"
you're really proving everyone wrong on Sup Forums maybe if you keep waiting you'll DEFEND THE BOARD hahahahahahaha

>BR2049 comes out
>Sup Forums absolutely loves it
>few months pass, and some hack on the internet calls it dishonest
>10 threads a day about how it's shit and dishonest
Never change Sup Forums.

If you can't recognise video games as a reference point for the creation of 2049 then your psuedo-academic opinions mean nothing to me or anyone commited to truth on Sup Forums

If BR:2049 was "soycinema", don't you think it would have made Marvel bucks rather than flop as hard as it did?

The majority of people find films by Tarkovsky "boring", probably because they are a bit slower than todays films. Are they bad films then?
The majority of people find flicks by Marvel "fun", probably because it's non stop braindead quips and mindless CGI action. Are they good films then?

You're only stating your own personal state of mood, you found it boring, others found it extremely riveting and went to see it multiple times in theaters, none of them are actual arguments.
And the implication that films are merely "entertainment" and nothing more only shows how embarassing and limited your perspective on cinema really is

Pure soy-cinema by your own surface level Sup Forums understandings

>If you can't recognise video games
I can't, my dear bioshock playing literal manchild, because I don't play video games

there was quite a big hatebase even before it came out and then they got btfo on release day and the day the RT score was released,
they felt emboldened when Armond made some political rant about it and now the autists have saved enough pasta to keep themselves going you'll see the same exact threads for the next year

It's properly hyped. It's a flawed but tremendously compelling movie with some iffy plot and character stuff but a lot of soul and some of the most amazing visuals ever created for a movie. The aesthetics and vibe are ridiculously potent. It's not one of the greatest films of all time, or anything like that, but it is well worth watching.

This entire thread is filled with nothing but mentally ill people.

>Blade Runner 2 comes out
>most people go meh and move on
>handful of autists post daily about holographic waifu and how Gosling is lonely just like them
>rest of the board finally tells them to fuck off with their shitty movie

Villenova's flicks are a whole lot closer to Marvel than to Tarkovsky

>If you can't recognise video games as a reference point for the creation of 2049
stopped reading there

go back to Sup Forums

>5 reviewers
>the movie made 200 million at the box office
Meanwhile Marvel movies make like a billion each. See any similiarity?

Ya know, they weren't actually screaming in that BR2049 action scene. The comparison is a strange one. It would make more sense to compare a BR action scene to a BR2049 action scene, or the BR2049 ending to the Roy Batty monologue.

"Soy" is a meme word to designate anything you don't like, it has no real meaning

>MPC
>youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZnqCKZABY

What music is playing here?

BR2049 has also drawn praise from many people who are well acquainted with great cinema of the past. It's not as if it's only liked by newbies.

It had its meaning, until reddit took hold of it and ruined it.

although the comic book audience and 2049's are deeply connected Blade Runner's soy is a uniquely masculine condition - alienation; except Vileneuve considers alienation an adult theme, which it isn't, but for the average 20 year old it feels ADULT, whilst manipulating its aesthetics to embellish next gen video game cinematics,

5? Theres 300
rottentomatoes.com/m/blade_runner_2049/reviews/?sort=fresh
And again by how you Sup Forums posters that joined Sup Forums in the last 4ish years it's soy simply because its fresh on RT(a soy site)

He's a shitposter looking for (you)s. He's posted that same image over 100 times now even though it makes zero sense to have those scenes put side by side

>Hehe i am so enlightened because I watch art films heheh
>Look at the poor pleb enjoying something, can't have that!
Fuck off

The "BR2049=videogame" guy is almost as annoying as the Sneed people and that guy who makes the same anti-2001 thread once a week.

>except Vileneuve considers alienation an adult theme, which it isn't
This manchild autist again.

Then what it is? A kids theme? A fucking teen theme? Is a film like Taxi Driver or The Pawnbroker intended for children?
You'll learn what alienation is when you pass your 30s, even if you end up having a family, which certainly isn't close considering how obsessed you are with degenerate video games now.

Makes sense. I don't know what compels some people to have such a crack addict level of addiction to (you)s, but here they are.

>comparing Blade Runner 2 to Taxi Driver
holy shit

Except I'm in my late thirties, I realised alienation ceases to be conducive to an adult narrative when I was around 25.

I thought it was actually pretty good.

If Taxi Driver came out today, I can almost guarantee there would be a thread on Sup Forums calling it a soy movie.

The semblance of a real love story in BR2049 was between two emotionally stunted replicants.

Finally the children of IMDB admit they don't watch actual film
Just a nice full blown pleb and proud post and not the buzz-phrase "you can enjoy both dogshit and art films" whilst not doing the latter.

I say this with the most sincerity that text on an imageboard can convey
thank you, pleb

>Except I'm in my late thirties
>Is so obsessed with video games he mentions them in literally every post
OH NO NO NO
AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Me too, fren

>a supposedly "late thirties" autist is well versed in videogames like bioshock
It's sad if you're pretending, it's even more sad if it's true.

why did they fuck up the poster so badly? the orange and cyan combination is overused plus it's not even done properly here.

How can you guarantee that? Would the cultural influences its had(if any)/influences on film be still the same?
Would the world still be exactly the same? Would the "fedoracore" meme still be here?

Sony is braindead when it comes to marketing.

(You) included