Rampage

Looks Fun

and litty

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-johnsons-rampage-release-date-moved-avengers-shift-1090284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still going to bomb

>the rock
>bomb

Rampage is going to be vidya kino.

he does when you combine him with WB

This is going to tank unless Disney can get episode nine ready in time

based rocky. day one we there my niggas

oh it's going to tank alright

so is Bane the final boss in this?

I hope is better than Kong skull island

It really does. I predict this being a thoroughly entertaining experience.

>you mean IF Disney can get episode nine ready
>If.... If is good.

>the ape looks white

I bet the nigs will chimp out about it

Is this based on the video game?

Yes.

i look forward to the wave of movies based on 80s arcade games this film will create. i nominate centipede and altered beast

never been a fan of the games but what's even the point in calling it Rampage when the monsters look nothing like their game counterparts? they could literally make up some bullshit "chemicals/alien technology is the reason for them having these ridiculous luminescent colours!" excuse for the monsters actually resembling the games

Is a team of giant monsters(Ape,Wolf,Lizard) trying to survive against the army attacks

Is unique because is a group of mosnters isntead of one and more lighthearted instead of the dark tones of horror and tragedy

how is it gonna bomb
if its in imax im already in there

This looks pretty dumb
When can I buy tickets?

#LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY #LITTY

thanks to Ready Player One WB will be box office poison so people will avoid it like the plague

if it even comes out of course Ready Player One might bomb so hard that WB will have to shut down for good

sure ladderbro

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>director: Steven Spielberg
>bomb
lmao

have you not see twitter right now?

Trending WORLD WIDE and every single tweet is about how fucking awful the movie is and how they're going to avoid it like the plague

>trending

And they said the mid-budget movie was dead.

oh please everyone knows it was Jack Black who made that movie a success

>the only white guy in the movie was named black

like pottery

that's a BIG APE

why didn't he get nominated bros?!

Will the Rock Rape Memevengers like he fucked Star Bores??
Rampage looks even more LITTY but lacks Kevin Hart
so its a toss up

Anyone noticed how all The Rock recent roles in movies are a chad who is actually a nerd?

>$90 million
>"mid-budget"

I forgot Journey 2 and San Andreas bombed.

Oh wait, no they didn't

anyone notice how Dwayne Johnson hasn't changed his outfit?

Average blockbuster budget is $160-$200 million

>inb4 normies will think those movies are part of a shared universe

>Ready Player One might bomb so hard that WB will have to shut down for good

Yeah no fuck off Mousecucks

I want it to succeed because I want my husbanado to get more roles he enjoys (Especially since DC universe may be kill), but I don't have my hope up

Is this from the video games? That lizard better be named George and they BETTER have a robot!!!!!!

he filmed both those movies back to back so he didnt have time to change. after doing a scene in jumanji he ran across the street to do a scene in rampage

sounds kinda plausible

ABSOLUTE LITTY

They are going to make the crocodile the bad guy. screen cap this

>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
>Rampage
>Skyscraper

The Age of Capeshit is over.

The Time of The Littykino HAS COME

930 million
holy shiggy

everyone loves dwyane

George is the ape. The lizard is Lizzie. Really looking forward to Ralph the wolf.

get l1ttY

>Baywatch
>Journey 2
>Hercules
>The Tooth Fairy
>litty

DAAAAAAAD

The movie adaptation no one asked, the video game no one ever thought would ever be a movie in the first place...I love/hate this.

Ralph was always my favorite in the N64 game

Why does there need to be a human character in this movie?

Because people can't relate to a 30 foot wolf.

I asked for it

>He needs to relate to characters
Fuck off soccer mom

True, I can totally related to a steroid abusing Samoan zoologist with a pet gorilla that knows how to fly helicopters

>twitter
just like Sup Forums whatever they hate or love take the opposite of it

Judging by the trailers, they changed the story a bit too much for my liking. I can understand altering the stories a bit and trying something new and the like, but this just doesn't sit quite right for me.
Anyone else feeling this way? Would the original story of the game(s) be better?

This movie is going to BTFO infinity war so bad, it won’t even make as much as justice league. Everyone is sick of capeshit already. The age of LITTYkino is upon us

>video game movie
>not bomb

The Pokemon movies don't bomb, now do they?

I don't think most people know its based on a video game.
I'm not sure it that matters though.

>Disabled Die Hard Lite
No

It's apparently testing strongly. Will the Rock deliver us our first decent vidya blockbuster in a sea of capeshit?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-johnsons-rampage-release-date-moved-avengers-shift-1090284

Also the Japanese poster is the best

we got 6 Resident Evil movies somehow dude

>Will the Rock deliver us our first decent vidya blockbuster in a sea of capeshit?
I just hope for a decent vidya blockbuster. Who knows, maybe the fact that many might not be aware of it being vidya based (mentioned by ) is the deciding factor in it's quality.

>comes out a month after pacific time
>oh my god why are there so many giant monster movies these days?
It’s gonna bomb

I would not mind a 1 1/2 - 2 hour movie of just monsters fucking up cities around the world but I assume this just give them a reason to put The Rock into a movie.
Like, out of all the video games to make into a movie, they pick this one.

of course it is

EVERY WB movie this year will bomb

>Like, out of all the video games to make into a movie, they pick this one.
To be fair, they could have gotten more obscure. For instance, they could have chosen Geist.

(((They))) use rock boy too much

t. Disney

You already said this in another thread, repeating it won't make it true.

t. Vin Diesel

This is barely a video game movie though, like aside from the fact that it uses the name Rampage and includes giant animals that destroy shit it's pretty detached from the game series
Tomb Raider will absolutely flop, but this has star power and a decent premise for a light popcorn flick

his last big budget movie was the BFG

Name the last Spielberg blockbuster you remember. That he actually directed.

Dwayne "The Litty" Johnson + Videogames]
It can't fail.

Pure kino

That's because Rampage is part of Manjiverse. His character in Rampage is the guy the character in the game is based on - Dr. Smoulder Bravestone.

One of my nephews is a 30-foot wolf.

read

NIG MEETS NIGGER

Who /Raunchy/ here?

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skylar got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very #litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP. Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the kenning shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-COMB. When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS. I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn't so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

That's fucking badass.

That's actually a great poster

I will wait and see what people say on this film before I go see it.
Like the look of Skyscraper more

oh, you can just smell the #metoo filth slithering...

The mental image of a albino gorilla piloting a helicopter and picking up a roid rampaging Rock after fighting a flock of rhinos is a more hilarious mental image than it has any right to be

>razzie
Those liberals are never sincere about anything

>WIZE FWOM YU GWAVE

Dwayne "The Bomb" Johnson has a nice ring to it, actually.

I always liked that movie and it's refreshing that it's aging well, pure kino pure litty

>this and Black Panther are the most powerful movies of 2018

Is this the dawn of Jungle Kino??

Is this why Disney and the Rock are teaming up and fast tracking The Jungle Cruise?!