Well Sup Forums , is she right ?

Well Sup Forums , is she right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/s_nthetic
twitter.com/s_nthetic/status/792417876468576257
twitter.com/SimoneMariposa/status/789262492576849922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she

I'm not transphobic because trans people aren't in my list of sexual preferences.
I'm transphobic because I think trans people are mentally ill and should be violently murdered.

back in mexico i would kill this man and rape him if he wants to act like women

By this same logic, homosexuals are heterophobic

Completely right. Same with black people, anyone who says he is "subconsciously attracted" to whites only is a fucking racist in denial. Everyone knows this, it's common knowledge at this point.

>but muh p-p-preffrens?!
Just admit your problems and move on, it's not your fault you're part of the problem but it is your fault if you refuse to acknowledge it.

>Sweden

Did you just assume her gender?

So anyone who isn't bi/pansexual is sexist then?

>p-please have sex with me!

lol trannies.

>cis ppl want us to care about their feelings
Not really...

wow as a dyke i guess im transphobic if i don't want a feminine benis shoved in my pussy
fucking retard

i fuck with traps

you're just ugly bitch

>twitter.com/s_nthetic

"#BlackLivesMatter #ProtectTransLives #NoDAPL #ACAB | 23. Queer, pinoy, always tired. He/him. Inform and be informed."

You can't be phobic against cis people because they are the oppressor class check your oh fuck it

>' If your sexual preference does not include me. you are misanthropic'

FTFY

Sorry that I forgot the handle! Thanks friendo!

That thing actually made a decent point. Dating is one of the most discriminatory practices in the world. Physical attraction can be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, etc. This is why saying that discrimination is bad is a dumb argument. Everything is discrimination. Discrimination is good.

Nice proxy

"She" can call me whatever he wants. I can also call him a dude.

I'm co-opting this and re-using it against the attractive women that have been ensnared into tumblr-shit

>if your sexual preferences do not include short men, you are oppressive and problematic

fuck it, trannies are using it to guilt people into sex, i can play this game

>tfw when I'm not a transphobe

GO BACK TO MEXICO YOU DIRTY SHIT SKIN
RRREEEEEEEEE

Two genders. Male or female. You are either one, or the other, deal with it.

Accepting that you can't have everything you want is part of growing up. People who cripple their penises in order to become women are not any more adult than children who ask their mom for expensive toy you know he'll be tired of in 5 minutes.

Good, fuck trans people.

>ACAB (all cops are bastards)
>Generalizations are not ok

I swear I'll never understand these minds...

Please be in london

trans fat people are bad for your health

But I am sub-consciously attracted to white girls though.

White girls are lit.

last time i checked this was an american flag
british women are hideous anyway, i'd probably be some horsefaced man wannabe if i was in london

>say only two genders
>tranny goes xtreme retard
These guys are just pretending to act like they don't care

twitter.com/s_nthetic/status/792417876468576257

The reactions to this are almost entirely niggers shitposting at this person

it is AMAZING

10/10 reccomend go watch niggers shitpost niggermemes at this person

they are actually pretty good too

A world without preference is a world not worth living in.

We do not have to share in their brain damaged philosophy. Be trans. Fine. Don't tell me I have to be attracted to you.

No, we need Trump to open up mental hospitals again.

trap =/= transgender

>if someone is sexually attracted to trans people they're a chaser
>if someone is not sexually attracted to trans people they're transphobic
it's like these people enjoy being the world's laughing stock

This. A common morality is a tyranny. I fucking hate these people.

It's called a "sexual preference" for a reason, not a "gender preference." I prefer the people I fuck to be of the female sex. What a fucking retard.

My sexual preference is female
My gender preference is feminine

You know if they exercised their own bodies using the very mental jungle gym they confabulated, they wouldn't be as fat as they are.

If you want to change your sex, you're sexist.

"WHY WON'T ANYONE FUCK ME"

Suddenly became

"TRANS LIVES".

No bitch, you're an ugly obese fuck with a dick.

POST TITS

>if your sexual preference does not include Donald Trump you are Trumphobic

nah i got scars and shit
traps arent trans the whole point is that it's a dude who looks like a chick and it's some forbidden fruit bullshit
you're probably just gay or bi

Sounds awfully cisphobic to me, what a fucking disgusting bigot. Death penalty now pls

>tfw I'm a transphobe :(

wtf I love trannies now.

twitter.com/SimoneMariposa/status/789262492576849922

kek

POST TIT SCARS FOR MY DOGGO

Is this a new meme? I've seen this at least 3 times. cute dog tho

>not attracted to a biological anomaly enabled (((jews)))
>must be some kind of phobic

maybe if you were french and a qt girl
i like your doggo

I want someone to reply with "what about asexuals?"

Watch them get totally fucking stumped

People hate having people not feel attracted to them. That is true for all people. Of course it is all some sort of prejudice, in that I am indeed prejudiced in favor of red Starburst over yellow, but it is not overt pernicious perjudice in the way they speciously imply.

>She

Kill that shit, i dont even know what that incoherent nigger is saying, so lynch him to.

Well alright I'm transphobic and trans people are disgusting

No I just post him a lot.
fucking reeee

they are learning... slowly

pic related

The same logic says that if you don't want to fuck every black chick you see, you're racist. So, no. Lack of philia does not mean presence of phobia.

is asexuality a meme? ive met normal people who legitimately don't want to go at it but there are also studies showing asexuality is a side effect of extreme abuse/autism
i'd have liked for someone to say something about trans men that didnt want to date trans women because they were straight (liked normal girls)

definintely not a meme just relatively uncommon and something people would generally keep to themselves. they also likely are not asked too many questions becaus it is presumed they just don't get pussy or something, are secretly gay, anything besides just not a sexual creature.

But dating mairrage etc is complex

If youre going to have children you need to be with someone who can

You probably want someone with good genetics

You're gonna want to date someone who hasn't been thrown around like a piece of meat so as to have a long term relationship in which to raise the children

Etc

The truth is dating etc is completely pointless without the goal of producing children so that really rules out transfucks

Did you get your dog from a romanian shelter? It looks exactly like mine. I know she had siblings.

If your sexual preferences don't include spiders you are arachnaphobic

This

We actually need to start doing this as a counter meme

>ASEXUAL PEOPLE ARE TRANSPHOBIC

This

Based Russia

We need to follow their example. Ban tranny shit and force faggotry underground

do you have a lot of people like that in america?

wtf is a cis people

>a fucking leaf

I got him from a muslim family in Cardiff that had been abusing him when he was about 1, he's now almost 5. Usually post him in /brit/pol.

>the man who wrote the attached passage is banned from twitter for life

I have too strong of a self-preservation instinct to fuck myself over worthless bags of meat like that but if the authorities ever gave the go ahead, I'd purge them from the world. Either that or take them as literal sex slaves for some fat, ugly elite.

>she
It's an it

This.

it's another

>if you're not attracted to blacks you're racist

>she

We need to bully these fucks into suiciding. They're already halfway

Just unite all Sup Forums against shits who post shit like this

How long before the smell of curry/spices came out? I've been bathing my dog in tomato juice for months to no avail.

Trannies are the new cause célèbre for the Left now that they've got gay marriage (even though trannies are ~0.1% of the population).

I suspect once trannies start becoming accepted they'll move on to normalising pedophilia

QUADS OF KEK CONFIRM

>forces me to fuck somebody I don't want to fuck

LITERALLY rape

KEK, WHEELZ

How do you even get banned from Twitter for life?

What's stopping people from creating new emails and new accounts?

I've had my/pol/ accounts banned plenty of times and have created many new ones

Kek wills it

We need to start this as our next meme campaign

>I don't care about your feelings, but I expect you to care about me

Trannies are so delusional

good point
i met a qt frog girl once but she smoked an absurd amount and i didn't like that
exactly

He still flinches whenever anyone near him makes sudden moves except for me since I playfight with him often, and he doesn't let strangers touch him, also seen him jump at his own shadow once, so I assume he can still smell it on him, like some kind of constant fucking reminder of living with that abusive shitstain family. I still despise those people.

>If you don't want to date someone with a dick you're homophobic.

Have fun dying alone, trannies. Normies will never date you.

And the nigger is wrong, too. Pretty sure people would laugh, not cry.

Who the fuck said we ever cared about what you thought or felt or cared about?

No.

We need to rope in /fit/

They will gangbang any manlet related issue

>SILLY WHITE CIS MALE! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS! "Drinks from a white males tear mug"
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SHIT LORDS WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS!

Says don't want to date trans people
>WOW TRANSPHOBIC MUCH
Says would be willing to date trans people
>URGH TRANNY CHASER

fucks to the no

body dysmorphia is a psychological disorder. people with it convinced gays and lesbians to piggyback on those issues, and now gays and lesbians as well as feminists feel like the rest of the world should accommodate them

newsflash: if you have taken it upon yourself to mutilate your body and dress and act like a weirdo, power to you. but businesses shouldn't have to subject their customers to you. having some tranny bitch flip out on social media because they get weird looks and other "microaggressions" makes businesses look bad. and every single trans person has twitter and facebook and can't shut the fuck up about their feelings because they feel like they're entitled to spew their bullshit all over the world because they're "marginalized"

they are marginalized because they make public spectacles of themselves. btw if a chick wants to pretend to be a dude that's not nearly as fucking weird as a dude wanting his dick chopped off and stuffed inside of him, for lots of obvious reasons

Disgusting freak.

Disgusting

Mmmmm, sexy Adam's apples and big chunky hands
Mmmmm, inverted penises and silicon tits

Mmmmm, you're my best friend - just put on this wig and be my lover, because you'll be a real girl then

Never put your dick in crazy and transgenderiem is, by definition, as crazy as fuck

>mfw

>if your sexual preferences do not include short men, you are ableist

fixed