Infinity Snore

> still no trailer 3
> Panicked moved a week early to avoid competition with fucking Soylo of all things
> Disney's already blown it's shill budget with BP
> Hawkeye and Ant-Man confirmed to refuse to be in this mess
> Plot leaks confirm its gon b shit

Just how badly will this bomb?

you sure you already watched Justice League six times today? might wanna check on that

it´s gonna make quadrillions of bitcoins and suck balls at the same time. like any other marvel movie. now go fuck yourself.

A new infinity war trailer would only distract people from the black panther phenomena. Until ticket sales drop off there is no need for marvel films to be competing against each other for the spotlight.

you don't have to be a DC shill to hate marvel.
I amassed a collection of about 1200 Marvel comics and then they went full political. Thanks Marvel, I appreciate the fact that you decided to be so liberal it actually affected the resale value of your comics.

> Literally the first reply is a marvelfag rushing to defend

What happened to this site?

>so liberal it actually affected the resale value of your comics.
Fantastic Four #52 is sellign extrememly well now because of black panther mania. It was a big deal in 2016 when he appeared in civil war and it will be bigger in the year to follow.

Or are you taking post-1990 marvel comics in general? none of those will have any value ever again. It is a miracle dead pools first appearance managed to crack $100 considering how common the book is.

From the thumbnail I thought that was a guy with a manbun

It will make loads, but will suck.

JL is the same as pretty much any marvel movie.

Exactly. They'll wait until BP hits 1 billion

It was moved closer to BP to capture the niggers

A few years ago black panthers first appearance could be obtained for a few hundred bucks. Now it's in the $3000 to $10,000 range, with the high point still being around $65,000. Just from 2017 till now it has gone up another 45% on average.

Marvel movies are the best thing to happen to comic collectors, assuming they are collectors with relevant stuff that had value in the first place. Movies just make big first appearance issues that much bigger.

Wait why is a third trailer necessary? I'm not sure I want to see any more it will just spoil it.

I'm already hype.

>hawkeye and ant-man refused to be in it

Wait, what?

>tfw it will surpass Avatar

/thread

>Hawkeye and Ant-Man confirmed to refuse to be in this mess
bullshit I want to see a source

They were always political. Publishing a character who is representative in every way of the Ubermensch, but rejects the prejudice of the Nazis in every respect and punches Hitler in the face is political. As was Luke Cage. Spider-Man fighting drug dealers.

yea i thought is a bloated redneck from beer consumption. beer mess you big time.

I guess if you weren't a chidless faggot with his head stuck up his soy ass you would know this movie is all the kids are talking about they are pumped beyond belief!!!!!

Ant man is in the fucking IW trailer

No, he isn't.

>Hawkeye and Ant-Man confirmed to refuse to be in this mess
They have been seen on set. It's obvious that most of the heroes will get fucked in Infinity War and it's up to be B team to save the day in Avengers 4.

Keep crying DC fag.

wtf do you even care? You get 0 cent from it. You can not win with your capeshitcompany dickmeasuring contest on it on this slovenese memeforcing shithole?