Netflix documentary when?

Netflix documentary when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdMR4twtwTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this soyboy the guy that actually did the comics?

how do I achieve this physique?

tons of soy.

apu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>redditfrog

Say what you want, but I kind of respect him.
He could have got easy money and popularity by embracing pepe and the alt-right.

Instead he chose to be a soyboy hilldawg voter and live a sad lonely life.

god that guy does not deserve to have anything to do with pepe. To think THATS the dude who genesised the icon of the super ego of the man unleashed online..... Oh well he's never getting him back. Pepe's our's forever now.

i own the original comics. 1 of them is signed and sketched in by matt. fuck. i wanna sell them but idk if i should wait it out. they're going for like $500 as the whole set online

It's weird how he embraced both the name Pepe and the red lips that came from here

Yes. He's a complete cuck.

Yeah he didn't even invent pepe really.
He invented SAD FROG, which evolved into SMUG PEPE on Sup Forums, that is basically an entirely other piece of art thats not really even close to his.

Post your license with everything but your age blacked out and a time stamp too.

youtu.be/ZdMR4twtwTU

it must be so surreal to be an artist and create a cartoon that takes a life of its own and gets named person of the year.

its equally surreal to see that creation of yours become associated with a certain ideology whether you agree with it or not.

what would you have done if you were in his shoes Sup Forums?

This is the guy who believed making a comic of the frog dying would kill the alt right or gamergate or whatever

>what would you have done if you were in his shoes Sup Forums?
Embraced the alt-right and cashed in. That fucker could have made enough money off it to retire already.

>cash in on the alt-right

and how exactly would you have done that user? selling smug pepes on hats and shirts?

Memes die when they are monetized. Money corrupts the power of meme magic.

#BASEDJEWS at the donald literally throw money at anyone that says that donald trump has a big ding dong

how about you fuck off trying to bracket people on an ANONYMOUS internet Sentinalese Islander Indian fisherman killing methods board. The whole point of this place is that arguments stand on their own merits. It's damned fucking ironic that you leftist fucks preach not judging people on their appearances and characteristics and then try to pull shit like this. You fucking turbo redditer.

Why doesn't he fuck off already? pepe isn't his.

i dunno why he asked you for that stuff when posts like this make it obvious enough that you're both underage and a virgin

yes nigger, I'd Jew the shit out of it

Embrace it and try to make some shekels selling merch. Just like what Ben Garrison did after Sup Forums assblasted him before the election.

>using virgin as an insult

>Save pepe

lmao

>virgin

Sup Forums should send him peepeepoopoo pepes every single day

Fuck that, Coolface creator is more worthy of a feature film.

THIS
fucking soycasso is suing Alex Jones today for "using" Pepe, when he didn't even create Pepe, WE DID. someone should lennon this pencildick.

>majority of pepe pics are user-drawn edits or outright new characters like groyper or smidge
>furie is still fighting this pointless battle
He could have his own Adult Swim series right now if he wanted. Guy got a shitton of money from Boy's Club the last few years.

>what would you have done if you were in his shoes
He wears sandals, and he's nothing more than the womb Pepe crawled out from like an amphibian Christ. Furie was an unknowing vessel, like the Virgin Mary is she worked at Vice and deserved to die. Mary didn't create Christianity, and Furie didn't create Pepe or Kek, who is like Yahweh to Pepe's Christ. What happened to Mary after she gave birth. Literally no one cares or knows. She probably jumped off a cliff, her job was done.

>Money corrupts the power of meme magic.

INFINATE $ALE$ !

Nope problem is (Your) not making enough money for Pepe ( Your Hypersigil)

You should be on the street selling buiness sized cards for a dollar that entitle the holder to a 15 minute period of green frog smugness

I'm the orig guy and it's pretty clear you're the new kid round here. Lurk moar fggt

this is the fattest, saddest, and most underage b& poster i've ever seen on r/pol_tv

The fucker put a DMCA on my pepe emote on steam, this bitch owes me 67 cents

pbbst, who died and made you Rev. Janor Hypercleets.

was... was it Janor? is he dead yet? i wouldn't be surprised i guess.

this guy pathetically and impotently trying to erase pepe is the funniest shit

>He could have
lost all future job propsects care of the liberal establishment for speaking truth to power