Your past film efforts have failed to tap into the current pop culture zeitergeist

>your past film efforts have failed to tap into the current pop culture zeitergeist
>decide to travel back to the 80s where you were at the height of your success and attempt to manipulate the current post-80s/Stranger Things climate
>your efforts come off as dishonest and manchild-esque
>Indiana Jones 5 will be the nail in the coffin and your cinematic remembrance will become clouded and rival even George Lucas’ prequel legacy among millennials

Nice, you got a tripcode now.
Filtered!

Why do people announce when they’re filtering someone?

Is RPO gonna bomb?

so they can easily be spotted. only redditfags do that, it's intrinsically encoded into their conscious to upvote or downvote posts but since they have no means to do this here they publicly announce how thy filther this or that or report you

Lol

samefag tripfag

third biggest bomb of the year after Aquaman and The Meg

you realize he was literally just nominated for Best Picture right? and that that movie was a box office success?

Hahaha... poor cucksuckers

filtered

Speilberg yearns for the Blockbuster King relevancy, and he’s failed so far to tap back into his glory days. Oscarbait is unable to sustain him.

What’s it like secretly being my biggest fan?

>tripcode
fuck off and filtered

filtered

Filtered

>downboated! no one talks about manchild cinema

Yeah the guy making movies like Lincoln and The Post is chasing blockbuster status. Ever since 9/11 Spielberg stopped giving a fuck about blockbuster status.

Even earlier, once he founded Dreamworks he more of less just took scripts they had that interested him and made them. He's probably the most free working director today.

hiding this thread

Hiding thread and filtering tripfag.

They are making Meg?! The Shark Book?! What took them so freakin long?

i actually might see it at the theatre

way too much cgi but it could fill that void in my heart since tron is not getting another sequel

captcha: bereft fuckers

Critics LOOOOVE Ready Player One, and if you didn't like it that just means you are a bigot - don't bother posting negative reviews, they will just be deleted. Look for the box edition of RPO at Xmas!

yes with Statham and because WB likes to take it's time when making garbage

trailer should be out this month in fact

Reminder that this is Review Screw

The Post was just nominated for an oscar. I guess BFG was a flop but before that he did TinTin which made around 400 million which seems pretty good for a movie based on a thousand year old Belgium comic that no one in america reads.
>review screw
oooooh, who cares

I was stoned as hell on the bus once, and this guy behind me was flirting with this girl telling her that he had written Ready Player One which was being turned into a big Hollywood picture.
Was bizarre because she was really into it too.

its from WB not disney

How many of those followers are his own accounts?

>Review Screw
I don't know who the fuck that is. I guess that's for the best.

I think The BFG is the only recent Speilberg movie that flopped, eveything else did okay. what's the last film speilberg film that wasn't an adpatsion or 'based on a true story'?