What was he looking at?

What was he looking at?

God.

The audience, to symbolize that the real killer was never found and could be anyone

nothing he's korean

Me. I'm the serial killer.

People who couldn't fathom the level of kino in this movie

I guarantee the director was not thinking anything remotely like that when he chose to have the actor look directly into the lens. Fuck, I hate faggots like you who retcon everything like faggot-ass film studies majors.

Bong's future, wondering where he went so wrong

The director said that himself, you illiterate nigger.

yea, he said look at the camera let's be deadpool

the mushroom clouds of Seoul being blown up reaching over the horizon miles and miles away

the killer was never caught. you think the director wasn't smart enough to make such a decision? I can't imagine my mind being as muddled as yours. Read a book nigger

these digits

Is he to blame for Okja or is Netflix?

I kinda hope the killer saw the movie. Even if he's probably dead, in jail on some other charge or just didn't see the movie I really like the idea of him going "oh shit" at the ending.

God you're such a pleb

Clearly him, you can see it in Snowpiercer. He seems to only want to make leftist cartoons now. I'm not even politically opposed to them, they're just obnoxiously unsubtle films. That tonal mastery in The Host has totally disappeared.

He was looking for gravel

Most comfy drama kino ever, the fact that It were just three detectives trying to figure out the crimes instead of a big ass boring organization, like FBI or whatever, made the movie much better.

Is the most chilling cinematic moment of the 21st century?

That danish. You gonna finish that?

triggerred