Why does he hate republicans so much?

Why does he hate republicans so much?

Is this really all television comedians need to make fun of to have good ratings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Hollywood, why does that suprise you

Because you keep crying about it.

There was a local fairly famous late night "comedian" that dropped in to an open mic I go to to test out some new jokes. I thought he would actually deviate from what he has to do on his show given the freedom of opn mic'ing, but nope, 5 minutes of Drumpf, Charlottesville, wypipo suck, guns amirite, even though it was some small time venue with 30 people on a monday night. The hive mind is real.

>That fucking guy
>good ratings
There's a reason he's being pushed on every platform imaginable, cause he's shit and he needs all the help he can get

>making up story for strangers on the in'nernet.
>imagination is broken.
>brain is weak and sloppy.
>made up story is boring and bad.

k!

Because Republicans complain about Dems being retarded all the time, but Republicans literally vote for Republicans just to spite Dems instead of, you know, actual issues. That's the Dems' crux. They fucked up by actually thinking outside of their party and thinking "America cannot be this retarded" and it fucked them. Dems' main failure is actually thinking about other things besides "haha cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck MAGA cuck MAGA ad hominem ad hominem guns dont kill people its mental illness" etc etc.

Republicans actually are a lot more similar to Dems than they realize, but only because they 'want' to feel superior (what they accuse Dems of), but they ignore the fact that the method they use which is basically "do the opposite of Dems and then act like we are on a high horse" actually pushes them into morally and mentally retarded states of mind and they begin to believe their secret club is superior, when in reality, if they took the time to look outside themselves, they'd realize how fucking stupid an extreme majority of the shit they say is.

>On an anonymous Vietnamese basket weaving website
>Still won't name the "famous late night comedian" for fear his story would be proven bullshit

Charlie Pickering, Quick Bites comedy in Melbourne this past Monday. Joked about being in Charlottesville, Trump, Gun control, his Jewish wife and converting. The fear of not having a late night gig stifles any other viewpoint for known comedians wanting to host late night.

Everyone hates the Republicans for what they did to this country.
Reap what you sow

>Melbourne
Irrelevant. Go back to work Chen

Dems went full SJW after Obama and Hollywood wants to appeal to the “progressive crowd”

It’s now at a point where just being conservative can get you blacklisted, see Tim Allen

> They fucked up by actually thinking outside of their party and thinking "America cannot be this retarded" and it fucked them.
tfw to smart to win an election

Oh no they reduced my taxes
IMPEACH

Does standup about Charlottesville, Trump, and gun control usually do well in Straya?

>provided details on stated local comedian that is a copy/paste of every other late night host
>urrrrrr doesn't count

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

In Melbourne, yes as it's the San Fran equivalent. But it's definetly more polite, borderline conditioned laughter, compared to an open-mic'er that is actually original and unexpected with their content, which generates genuine laughter.

>too smart to win

>People still think there’s a difference between Democrats and Republicans

Aside from a few social issues both parties are pro Wall Street, interventionalism and free trade.
It’s all part of a bigger picture

No one said they're smart. They're too stupid for actually caring about anything other than "haha fuck them libs bruh" *high fives bro who women don't want to date either*

The far left has people claiming made up genders are real, claiming there are NOT biological differences between sexes, and that 3 year olds can choose their gender.

The more educated and left wing you are - the less likely you are to vaccinate your child as well.

Because they've proven themselves to be neither the party of moral superiority or fiscal responsibility, so they don't really have any principles other than the getting of and holding onto of power for the sake of self enrichment. In other words they are consummate politicians and people are sick of their shit

>people actually think this.

Dems at least care about some part of the future. Just because there's similarities, it does not mean "the same."

Only retards think this way.

>Dems at least care about some part of the future.

By destroying the middle class, driving us into massive debt and sending us to wars?
Oh yeah they have a pro environment platform

Just face the fact that republicans are a fringe minority at this point. You are in fact a laughing stock.

>republicans are a fringe minority at this point.
In commiefornia maybe

Dems want a two-tier system with an elite and an underclass
they basically want the entire country to be like NYC where you pay $1500 in rent to live in a neighborhood where everyone is on food stamps

>Dems at least care about some part of the future
How do you figure?

>By destroying the middle class, driving us into massive debt and sending us to wars?

You can thank Reagan for getting the ball rolling on that first one. Kind of hard to stop a tear of destruction.

Not going to argue with the War thing because you might actually be retarded.

Trump has actually lined the pockets of literally every Jew in America with the middle class's retirement funds. Dems and other Republicans have actually made attempts at saving grace with that, but the middle class is actually going to be royally fucked in a few years.

Again, I don't know why you just parroted exactly what Republicans do and said "Dems do this", but if you honestly believe that, it's time to visit other places for your news.

Which party is trying to get millions of immigrants legal and not into this country to steal jobs from you and your kids?

remember when he was actually funny?

Just end DACA already. Trump should stop trying to use it as a bargaining piece with Democrats, so he can get his Wall built.

He is letting DACA end. It has an expiration point that Obama set. Democrats are the one threatening to shut the government down over it.

>they think about trump all day in australia
damn that's pathetic

trump is right. He really is our biggest star

I live in Croatia and have no vested interest in amrican politics, and I was annoyed as fuck by this dipshit. I can't even imagine how irritated actual americans must have been.

What's the game plan here?

>Oscars ratings are plummeting
>Lets double down on bashing conservatives!
>Holy fuck it dodn't work!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? MY TRUMP JOKES WERE ON POINT!

When does it expire

>I live in Croatia
Cigan plz

>Why does he hate republicans so much?

Because he used to be legitimately funny but then he sold his soul to the Jews for money and fame and now mindlessly obeys their every command.

That's a pretty sick excuse and would probably be legit if, you know, they were the majority.

Yesterday actually. Democrats expect him to "revisit" it though

It already expired yesterday

They don't need...you know....the majority to shut the government down. You would know these things if you were.....you know educated on topics but you are a liberal you can only speak in talking points.

Croatia bro, not romania. Only cigans in croatia are serbs

>Jews this Jews that

You are fucking aware that Trump is the biggest friend of the Jews since Reagan, right? What kind of cognitive dissonance do you have to have to believe that Obama was beloved by a shadowy cabal of Jews and Trump was not? Trump who ordered his daughter to convert and moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

I just don't get it, and I feel like you aren't be honest with yourself.

So do the democrats.

>Dems at least care about some part of the future.
I remember when I used to believe that.

>Not going to argue with the War thing because you might actually be retarded.
two world wars, korea and vietnam
obama bombed 7 countries as well

its just a act. hes as racist if not more so than most of hollywood. fun fact most of hollywood was caught going to fancy upper crust white power parties . it was all over the news. same for the music industry . flea got mad at the signer of red hot chilly peppers for being a nazi it was in rolling stones magazine

the idiots in hollywood actually had the nerve to threaten every one with small pox if they couldnt extort money from the rest of the world. this was the red heiring . why do nazis care about money dont they just want the unwanteds to die? it was because the jews in hollywood were invited to the parties and are part of the modern neo nazi shit in hollywood

jimmy is the type of person who is scum and knows he is scum and wont even flinch if you beat him for being scum he will just laugh as he coughs up teeth and blood and say he enjoyed the ride while it lasted. i would say his type only learn when everything else is taken from them

Americans are fucking unhinged . The political divisiveness and both sides being completely incapable of civil discourse is a perfect example.

shut your fucking pie hole for once