So why did mcdonalds stop making varieties of characters since the early 2000s...

So why did mcdonalds stop making varieties of characters since the early 2000s? You don’t see them on tv ads in the current year. The only characters they make is Ronald, and those minion boxes.

Probably moon man desu

Jews or something

why so glum? I'm happy with the character they have right now

Man this is just depressing. The old roster was actually pretty comfy and had a lot of charm. This is just sad.

The 90s mascot craze died, that's it.
Pretty much no company has a mascot that's an active part of their brand nowadays (with very few exceptions like Wendy's).
Everyone else is trying to be a streamlined and "cool" company a la Apple, and mascots are just too dated for that.

theres now laws about advertising unhealthy foods to children, so happy meals are pretty downplayed. I think also they thought ronald was pretty outdated and went with those creepy red happy meal boxes for a while

It was part of a clean up their image and not attract children to their unhealthy food type of deal. I remember playing on all that goofy playground equipment after school at a nearby one til my parents came to pick me up. When did we forget to have fun??

On a side note Funko has Pops of the McD characters coming soon.

They're removing cheeseburgers from happy meals.

wasn't there some issue with Sid and Marty Kroft suing them for the characters? probably a pain in the ass so they just kept Ronald

>Pretty much no company has a mascot that's an active part of their brand nowadays (with very few exceptions like Wendy's).
>what are sports teams

I remember there was controversies between the burger mayor and the worm guy from a kids show

Well sports team mascots are there to dance crazy and be fun. What can you do with a food mascot?

Best burd waifu

Well you can always make the marketing on tv fun.

McDonalds commercials where pure kino when I was a kid.

'''legislation'''

fast food kino

We need to bring it back bros

Did someone say McDonald's mascot?

Are those made by the people who create rugrats?

I prefer them cool kidz of burger king.

Sorry, but we don’t allow any furfags hints of furfags in this site.

The problem is shitty parents who doesn't know how to say no to their stupid spoiled fat retarded kids will blame mcdonalds ads and child friendly stuff for their kids fatness.

When will corporate entities learn that not everyone bitching is right even if they agree with each others.

Just do your thing and let them bitch and yell, in the end of the day they will get tired and crave for a delicious double quarterpounder currently on promotion, get extra disccount if you use a coupon you can get from Mcdonald's™ app, look it up on the appstore of your device or just visit www.mcdonalds.com for a direct link.

>tfw a is a mascot that is designed for kids is scarier than a human dead skeleton

People complain about walmart and say it’s evil and greedy, but once you take walmart away, they tend to regret on what they say. Kinda like the Star wars fanbase that keeps on complaining about the prequels and got something is worser than we already have.

Not related, but it does have to do with the moon guy.