I just finished fapping The Soprano's rape scene
Very good scene, just the right length

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNqJdsiQZyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very rough scene.

Feels bad man.

This

When she bursts into tears in front of Tony later on I cried.

Melfi did the right thing.

The way she clutches her pussy after was fucked up must of hurt

Made me sad too. Made me even more sad when watching it with my gf.

I always wanted her to tell tony. But I guess the thought that she could sick a mob boss on the dude was enough.

yeah, I came to that one too. More rape scenes like this ones should be done.

that dude was employee of the month lmao

No, the thought that sicking a mob boss on him would be vigilante justice and that it could suck her into a world which she would much rather remain separated from were enough.

Melfi decided that letting the man get off scott-free but saving her conscience was worth it.

As much as Melfi wanted to tell Tony, she knew what would happen. Tony would find the rapist and murder him, and Melfi wanted no part of that. Melfi always tried to do the right thing, she was a damn good doctor and person.

She was a poor doctor, but a decent person. She wrestled with the cognitive dissonance of whether helping Tony with his issues would be for the greater good (i.e. helping him curb his violent tendencies) or public detriment. Once she realized that she was helping him become a better sociopath/liar she quit.

But as a doctor, she took far too great an interest in her patient's personal life and let it seep way too far into her own.

The ending of this episode cemented the Sopranos as one of the best for me. Great episode and good fap.

she was practically and literally asking for it

You kidding me? You sick fuck...

i fapped to this via VHS when I was like, 12 lol

what else was she inviting my dressing like that

Webm?

found the actors YT, think this has been his biggest role

youtube.com/watch?v=KNqJdsiQZyA

got blacklisted then

>you wanna say something?
>No

lmao dumb bitch got it coming

Because you knew you were going to rape her later..?

Most actors don't make it big. I mean even after The Sopranos most of those guys aren't well known aside from a few. Same goes for other shows like The Wire.