HE IS GROWING STRONGER AND STRONGER!

HE IS GROWING STRONGER AND STRONGER!

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/28/surging-in-utah-evan-mcmullin-says-he-can-win-idaho-and-wyoming-too/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEEP USING YOUR MEME MAGIC, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!

Two more states to go...

This is the best he has looked in a month.

He won October.

>won October
He lost October, he is winning November harder than anyone else ever has

THIS COULD CONCEIVABLY FUCKING HAPPEN!

He entered October at 28% and came out of October at 28%. Given everything that came out and the dip/recovery he has had, I count that a win.

The butthurt will be so eternal you could power mankinds energy needs for 10 generations.

Utah's dead set on McMuffin unfortunately. Hopefully NH and PA get their shit together though.

Noice

McMullin will also win Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Book it.

What happens then? The presidency decision goes to someone else? Could it still be either Hillary or Donald?

>Nate PooPoo's finally agknologong NC as Trumps

can't wait for nate brass to be demoted to nate sodium

Bump

Implying the experience gained from this venture won't be useful in the future.

The fuck you talkin about NC's still light blue on the website.

Look at the Now-Cast, it's based more on recent polling.

>NowCast
Nate says to not look at the NowCast

I have never seen a post this delusional. McMullin won't even win Utah, but hey, it could happen. Thats it.

He literally doubled in a week lmao

House votes on the pres. Senate votes on the VP. Each person gets 1 vote, so you could get trump kaine 2016

Nate also said for almost a year that Trump would not win the nomination. Nate also said Michigan belonged to Clinton, not Sanders.

Yeah but OP used 538 and a not even accurate picture from there. Now if it becomes this, fine . Just pointing out that when I looked for myself NC was still in the blues.

I dont get how their model works. The last two polls added suggest a shift in Clinton's direction, but the polls-plus forecast actually moved towards Trump (from a 29.8% winning chance to 30.6% for Trump).
Michigan's projected vote share has Clinton up by 4.5%, the new poll has her up by 7% (corrected to 6%).
In their National overview Clinton leads by 3.6%, the new poll has her up by 9% (corrected to 5%).

So how the hell are Trumps numbers increasing? is 538 rigged in Trumps favor now? Please enlighten me.

No he doesn't. The NowCast is best because it weights newer polls more heavily.

Isnt Trump winning one in Maine?

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

LOL OK Drumpfshit, but it's going to happen because it's actually gaining traction

theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/28/surging-in-utah-evan-mcmullin-says-he-can-win-idaho-and-wyoming-too/

I used a screenshot I took myself, mate.

Again, look at the NOW CAST. It wieners newer polls more heavily.

Yeah, but I wanted to make the most likely electoral college tie.

Anyone fill me in on Wisconsin? Aren't they fairly happy with their Republican leaders? Is Cuck Ryan fucking the state over? I know they went Obama in a close race last election but they seem as though they they should fall more conservative this round.
>INB4 hurr durr Scott Walker

>british education

69.2>30.7 dumpass. Your orange buffoon doesn't have a prayer.

Because the national vote only matters if swing states are affected.

Loads of people in Cali, NY and other solid blue states might move to Trump, but swing states could move in the other direction. Also, Michigan isn't the main one to look at. Look at Nevada, PA, CO, NH, Maine and the like.

>D-Don't look at the NowCast, you stupid goyim! Oy vey, Hillary's winning, see?! SEEE?!?!

It's the trend, mate. Trump has gone up like 4% in three or four hours. That's unprecedented

>Trump winning NH
>Not winning Maine CD2

Again, I'm talking about the most likely electoral college TIE.

Wow 4%. That just means one trailer park in Shithole, Mississippi got polled by accident.

This will help HRC in the end.

how old is that image?
Here’s one from a minute ago. NC isn’t red..

Again, look at the Now Cast.

Nate Stercus is sweating hard and trying to salvage what remains of his "credibility" as a "data scientist" by edging closer and closer to non-manipulated results, now that her patron seems to be in a tight spot.

If you want to read some GOOD statistical blogs, take a look at
statisticalideas [dot] blogspot

And if you want to look at GOOD punditry/poll analysis on the election, head to the conservative treehouse

Missouri. Blue.

Nice try.

There's no precedent, baby

I can see the Arch from my window. I'm sure the tourists at the top heard me laughing.

So 538 breaks down National polls by state if the data is available via crosstabs?
To clarify, I am only talking about their latest update (see image attached), which includes exactly 2 polls, one National poll and one for Michigan.

third parties always poll better than they perform, the "he'll win Utah" thing is just a meme

>Paddy Power Politics
>@pppolitics

>In the past 48 hours, 91% of bets on the US Election have been on Trump.

UNSTOPPABLE

Congrats. Too bad Trump isn't going to accomplish anything in the next 4 years.

The cuckservatives will get their revenge because you forget that they make up the majority of the GOP congressional delegation.