THAT'S MY SON
THAT'S MY BOOOOOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA
youtube.com/watch?v=URbvT_pkAjI
youtube.com/watch?v=R6LkIcMB3oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"DEH!"

Don't cry because your son is dead, cheer because he won't have to endure anymore being in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

based deh poster

A+

This scene is gut-wrenching once you have children.

BASED
A
S
E
D

hey zach i saw that you're ghost posting again
is this why the quality of Sup Forums has dipped again?

What scene is this? I need to see it to believe it

This, I can’t find it

At 1:11
youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA

Saw this one before but still good and miles above others I've seen the past week

Unironically kino. Came out of nowhere

Holy god is the DEH insert really that short?
>those fucking comments

high point of the entire series desu. only part where you start caring.

It's like a microsecond. The fact it got noticed by everyone watching the movie and that it's still so memorable just shows how fucking weird it was

Look at me.

THAT user
THATS MY TOOOOY

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who don't even have children
I feel so old sometimes.

With all the retroactive lore changes JK makrs to the story cedric was probably a transsexual mulatto in a gay interraciao relationship with a punjabi wolfkin and his dad used a spell to seahorse himself so he's both of cedrics parents.

Scene loses a lot of the impact when you realize that.

Only time that Harry Potter made me cry, and Cedric wasn't even that memorable. This guy's acting was just too good to forget.

the perfect introduction

holy shit this is so bad.
What would you rather have infinite power to dick around with or have a slightly above average time staring at Hermione's chest for 6 years.

My feelings exactly. I read each book before the film came out and I never thought this would make me cry.
And then you have Sirius's death where I went in fully expected to cry, and then they messed up the scene.

are you seriously going to make me believe that Voldemort after years and years of fucking around with black magic, still gives a fuck about love?
Eva Braun didn't sleep with Hitler and make him go "right that's it, no more invading countries."

NOO! NOOOO! I can't believe the dullest copypasta poster is still samefagging so it looks like people like this already stale and predictable meme. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has extremely exciting and unique characteristics when set against the others. One of the many consistencies in the series is its excitement and creative use of special effects, which really helps bring the magic alive and the action ert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series wouldn’t be subjected to the bland directorial style he fell into afterwards with War of the Worlds, Minority Report, and Big Friendly Giant. The profitable cross-promotion for her books was really just an afterthought. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Fast and the Furious series in its refusal of stupidity, inanity, and lack of logic. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"Yes!"
The writing is imaginative and comes off of the page; the book is a masterpiece. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character “stretched his legs” rather than using the duller “went for a walk” expression.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time I saw a child’s eyes come alive with wonder while reading the books. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so naturally attuned to the Jungian archetypes that govern human thought that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a review of Harry Potter by some guy on Sup Forums. He wrote something to the effect of, “Harry Potter is great.” And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read “Harry Potter” you are, in fact, trained to read Shakespeare.

I don't know whether to be angry or proud

It's a book for children user. It's not for you. Also your tier list is shit.

Its nyeh, not deh

fuck off

THAT'S MY SON
THAT'S

NYEH is at a different moment than DEH. Voldemort makes a lot of weird noises through the course of the movies

What about that scene makes you say Voldemort cares about love? The whole point is that he doesn't care or understand it, that's why Harry is able to throw him out, by giving a sappy speech about love which is a form of magic he can't deal with

Your majesty...
Link must die

"No!"
weird how much ytp stuff is in hp

After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy! Take him away

It is written, only Harry can defeat Voldemort

deh poster when

I wonder what's for dinner

oh fuck delete this she was the very first post

lmao every fucking time god DAMMIT

>Voldemort makes a lot of weird noises through the course of the movies

kekd

Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat a Hungarian Horntail!

>he doesn't say "DEH!"

DAT'S MA POYYYY!!

>When you read “Harry Potter” you are, in fact, trained to read Shakespeare.
That was beautiful. Came outta nowhere

It's more of a "...deh." than a "DEH!" but it's there

No Chinese fireball, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Top fucking kek! He said "DEH!" afterall.

>The Great Gatsby
>In god tier

>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time I saw a child’s eyes come alive with wonder while reading the books
It takes some guts for a scientist to ask a parent if they could use their 7-year-old girl for an experiment where he sits alone in a room with her watching her closely for 100 hours making notes as she reads.

Well fuck me he does say it, and its even more funny than if he had shouted it

lmao

is harry potter the most quotable series besides LOTR and jurassic park?

Your OOOOOOO has no business here, this thread is for DEH and zelda cd-i quotes

based based poster

>The dark knight rises
every time

why did this guys delivery give me strong feelsbadman feels?

lmao i didnt realize how short it was

one of the best intros for this pasta

>like 20 posts in this thread of people being surprised by DEH
Did none of you actually see that excerpt before? Did you think it was made up or something

youtube.com/watch?v=URbvT_pkAjI
whats the sound he makes at 2:20 - 2:24?

Honestly I didn't remember it. It's from the sixth one right?

Cedric was such a pussy nigga. He didn't do shit but get cuck'd and fuck'd. His beta bitch fat daddy crying about it always makes me laugh

Weak ass hufflepuff ass bitch

kek

volDEHmort

"NEEEEEEEYAAA"

5th, when he mindrapes Harry

He really does though, half his lines are weird random noises

I'm so sorry

based

Lurk more faggot

hufflepoofters on suicide watch

I'm fucking dehd

>He didn't do shit but get cuck'd and fuck'd
It's the opposite you idiot. Harry got cucked to space and back by Cedric going out with Cho and fucking that chinapuss while Harry cried and masturbated himself to sleep every night

>Voldy's noises
>HYAAAA!
>DAAAHRGH!
>NYEH!
>DEH!
>NYOOOOOOO!
>NYUH! NYEH! DAH!
>AAABADA KEDABA
youtube.com/watch?v=R6LkIcMB3oY

>every HP fan
THAT'S MY SOOOOY