Does Sam Hyde have a chance of getting World Peace picked up by Netflix or some other network or has he been BLACKED...

Does Sam Hyde have a chance of getting World Peace picked up by Netflix or some other network or has he been BLACKED listed?

World peace was a good show and a based one, checkem

besides taking funny pictures what is considered his "funniest" thing that I can watch

>checkem
whoa

No, and he was blacklisted by himself, by making a show so hideously unfunny yet self congratutory. I was a fan of his youtube channel for years but the only way you could find World Peace enjoyable is if you're the type of person that giggles uncontrollably at every vague Sup Forums reference and thinks alt right 'edginess' is a valid substitute for jokes.

Not here

I doubt it, beyond all the edgy humour I don't think he's honestly up to standard

He fucked millions (of trannies)

Sam blocked me after I said he should be happy that he got kicked off a network famous for manchild cartoons and Blacked vids at 2am. What an edgy comedic shitlord amirite lol

When his idiot fans believe anything he says you'd think he'd just outright deny it. I think it's pretty obvious by now that he has a tranny problem.

This is the most underrated comedy of the past 20 years.

This nigger couldn't cut it on Adult Swim for fucks sake. What makes you think he has even a fraction of a chance anywhere else?

Yeah I'm gonna say he's back.

check'd

He can afford an army of shills with the money he lucked into via bitcoin/eth, so sadly he isn't going away soon.

shills like op and

Generally your fanbase needs to consist of more than two dozen alt-right redditards/Sup Forumstards to get a show.

Am I really a shill? I just like posting "Yeah I'm gonna say he's back." and that one picture. Never watched any of his shit. It's just funny to me for whatever reason.

Never heard of him

i thought this guy was against weed
why does he vape weed in fantanos interview?

>Carlin isn’t even on the poster

Was this the official death of the franchise?

who???

He's not funny and his career is over. Time to stop making thread s pretending he's a thing or ever will be again.