Any kinos for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejUqIUZ9nmo
youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAIR from John Carpenter's BODY BAGS tv anthology movie.

>tfw notice the hairline on my temples receeding
fuck bros how long do I have?

Fuck that. Shave it off, grow a goatee, wear a black suit, and hit the gym while you're at it. Own it, don't back down, and look like a badass.

hard to say. I'm in the same boat. Some dudes have their hairlines recede a bit and it stays like that for 30+ years. Other dudes start losing hair and it all goes within a matter of a few years. Hoping stem cells/hair cloning becomes viable in the next 10 years or so because fuck going on propecia.

>fuck propecia
Elaborate

About 5-7 years before anything noticeable, 10-12 for OP's picture.
Good luck brother, start lifting now.

star trek voyager

Election

Generic 5MG Finasteride (in IMAX HFR)(TM)

AVGN

I've been doing my research on it and everywhere I look I see dudes complaining about propecia causing ED and man tits among other things. Like, I love my hair and everything but I'm not willing to sacrifice my hair for man tits and a non functioning dick.

Literally no way to know definitively but your relative's hair (father, grandfathers, uncles etc.) can give you an idea

>just shave it off bro

>relatives' hair can give an idea
EVERY MAN ON BOTH SIDES OF MY FAMILY IS BALD AS FUCK EXCEPT FOR MY DAD

Dirty Harry or some other dad-core flick

The baldness gene supposedly comes from your mothers side. I'll let you know in 10 years if thats true or not.

Odd's are you're fucked bud

Its actually better to shave it off.

Male pattern baldness is a maternally inherited trait

Anything by red letter media

or save money for a transplant

Men, started balding in collge, just shaved my haead and have had no problems getting laid since then, probably because idiot women think I shave my head BY CHOICE(haha).

Basically it's not a big deal

Uhm no sweaty ... we know you're balding.

>believing this retarded "baldness from mommy" myth

>sweaty

>tfw chicano

feels good having luscious jet black hair with chink eyes

Literally 10 seconds on google will tell you that's wrong

You couldn't possibly know. I use gillete 3 razors, for the smoothest shave and no hair residue.

Gillete-the best a man can get!

This, I don't think women will like you less if you look like a man rather than a boy. They want to be the cutest in the relationship after all.

>tfw massive ears and strange skull shape

If I go bald i'm FUCKED

Batman v Superman

>paying thousands of dollars so you can have hair for 1 years tops

>1 years tops
ok

Hahahaha holy shit are you 14????

youtu.be/ejUqIUZ9nmo

Not him but to be fair, Conte went under multiple hair transplants over the years. Pic related is him at the age of 25, right before his first procedure.

Your first pic must be around 1998-99 (just guessing), the point is that he lost that too and after IIRC another 2 failed attempts got his current one.

he looks great bald

>already bald at 25
HOLY SHIT. THAT MEANS THAT IM GOING TO BE BALD IN 1 YEAR????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everyone knows, because no one (L I T E R A L L Y nobody) shaves their head chrome dome status for the fun of it

I started getting male patter baldness (that was very noticibly changing) at around 25.

Worst part is its receeding at different pace on one half of my head.

The episode of Seinfeld where George gonna toupee

Good pick. My least favourite of the segments but it's still a fun watch.

So called master race

raise your eyebrows the most you can so the bangs covers up more space of your face

literally you

MY SANDWICH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

kekis maximus it looks like an old timey 1800s military formation

A lot of my atletic friends do it because they get cooler. But well, maybe it's because I live in a hot hell

AFFIX BAYONETS

What? Literally just try it. 95% chane that you won't get those sides, and if you do you just stop taking it. There are even topical solutions available that reduce systemic intake with minimal sides, if you're that concerned.

>25
>looking ok
>perhaps i will escape this fate
>28
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>AAAAAAAA

He was so much happier with hair. Visibly happy, and Suzanne stomped it out of him. Punished Karl is Real Karl

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA

this, fucking fat cunt.