Gabrielle Union & Jessica Alba To Star In BAD BOYS Spin-Off

>Gabrielle Union ("Bad Boys 2") and Jessica Alba ("Sin City") are set to star in NBC's untitled television spin-off of the successful BAD BOYS franchise headlined by Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, developed by "The Blacklist" creators Brandon Margolis and Brandon Sonnier.

>Union is reprising her role as Syd Burnett, the sister of Lawrence's character Martin Burnett, who has left the DEA to join the Los Angeles Police Department. Alba is playing Nancy McKenna, an former military police investigator attempting to balance raising two preteen stepchildren with her new responsabilities with the LADP, where she becomes Syd's partner.

>In addition to the television series, the long-delayed BAD BOYS FOR LIFE, reuniting Smith and Lawrence 15 years after their last ride, is slated to begin principal photography in August, directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilal Fallah ("Image").

variety.com/2018/tv/news/jessica-alba-gabrielle-union-nbc-bad-boys-spinoff-pilot-1202716152/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't we have a male Mary Poppins?
Depicting nannys as a woman only role is pretty sexist.

Jessica Alba was my teenage fapfu.

Male nannies are called butlers
Mr Belvedere
Geoffrey in Fresh Prince
Alfred in Batman

>Jessica Alba
>doing TV
Movie offers dried up?

Will this movie include analingus?

>he doesn't remember Alba: Origins.

she's a billionaire. she could just finance her own movie and star in it. probably just likes acting and wants to do some easy shit.

BADY GIRLS

YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW BAD...

BUT IN 2018...

YOU'LL LEARN...

A WOMAN IN A SKIMPY OUTFIT IS MUCH MORE BADASS THAN ANY MAN COULD EVER BE(#SEXPOSITIVE FEMINISM)...

JESSICA ALBA IS-

A WHORE!

H
I
D
E

Dead before Season 2.

Unless lesbian undertones like Rizzoli & Isles.

Why not just make this a movie? I hear Amy Smart needs work, too.

I don't care. I want to see these two fuck. Has Gabrielle Union done any sex scenes? Nude ones? Really graphic. I've got a thing for black BITCHES.

Jessica Alba. I will never forget how disappointed she was to find out she is 100% white. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>its another women can't make their own stories but have to spin off already successful properties episode

Make a cinematic universe please.

Next Bad Kids.

>attempting to balance raising two preteen stepchildren

"Sorry, I gotta go pick up my husbands son"

>to begin principal photography in August,
>begin

What the fuck I read they started that last fucking year.

NO!

That's kind of unfair because nobody is allowed to make their own stories anymore, everything has to be a reboot/sequel/spinoff. These two couldn't be in an independent stand-alone story if they wanted to.

Fuck all this though, it's not Bad Boys without Michael Bay.

Oh man I had a fuck huge boner for Alba back then

It's never going to end, isn't it?

It was supposed to, but then the original director backed out.