>Out This Week:
Mace Windu #2 (Sep 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/911812356262395904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/911812356262395904

I never understood peoples problems with TCW Mandalorians.

Why is Maul so hot?

I want to get fucked by all six of them.

best buttcheeks are orange of course

Who cares about orange buttcheeks when you can have blue, yellow and green girldicks?

The one with the buttcheeks obviously.

Why do you think Ahsoka liked Bariss and Chuchi so much?

well gosh dangit i suppose we'll just have to disagree sir.

It all makes sense now...

Do you think Ezra liked what SS had in her pants as much as Ahsoka liked what Chuchi and Barriss had?

FYI anons, it's Mark's birthday. He's 66.

Say something nice about him.

He's best boy

No, he's a fucking liberal twat who needs to shut the fuck up and stop bitching about the president

He's the one SW actor I'd absolutely love to hang out with.

Happy birthday Mark!

I love him as the Joker

Yes, yes he did. He probably always snuck away when both their masters and colleagues weren't looking to get his ass railed by big Mirialan girldick.

>feet

FOR

WHAT

PURPOSE

CHOPPER CONFIRMED TO FUSE WITH THE MILLENNIUM FALCON

lol where is this from?

It's a /swco/ original

Or was that made when we were still /swr/?

>ywn command a Providence Dreadnought and blast puny Venators to pieces
It hurts desu

I wonder if we'll ever learn more about Krell through a prequel era comic or something. He could've shown up in the Mace miniseries.

I don't know how common it is for Jedi to get such strong visions of the future but Krell seemed like the only Jedi that had foreseen the Empire.

Why was his vision not as clouded as the other Jedi? Did he only start acting like a dick to clones and being cynical about the war after the vision or before? Could he beat Grievous in a duel?

>Why was his vision not as clouded as the other Jedi?

It's been alluded to, but not outright stated, that some Jedi have a better aptitude to clairvoyance than others. It's not something that most can do, and to those who can, they really have to concentrate for it.

And for a very few, the Force just kinda throws visions at you of it's own accord, like when Ahsoka foresaw all those assassination attempts at Padme. Krell likely got hit with the same thing, but chose to act on those visions for his own gain.

>no /aco/ star wars thread
guess i'll save my drawfag requests for another time...

Is DICE carrying this dumb bullshit over into their second Battlefront game? They advertise the series as being somewhat immersive but shit like this kills it. I can handle the player doing a taunt and getting killed over it but seeing a granny trooper makes me gag.

the president is a cunt

stay triggered

they removed helmetless troopers last year you poser

I just wasn't stupid enough to buy Battlefront. The sequel seems promising so naturally I need to make sure I won't have to see fat black clone troopers running around.

fuck off faggot

Butthurtio MAGA. Besa mi culo.

Not as big a cunt as you

Cute is better than lewd, user.

Everything about him

and Hamill's not as big a twat as you

guess it all evens out huh kiddo

a fucking apple

What's wrong with an apple? Pears exist in the SW universe too.

There's nothing bad about having SOME real world shit peppered in.

Nothing, just never noticed it before and it looks nice. I want to know what's in it.

Looks like guac. Though it's probably just some other kind of edible paste made to look like strange space food.

>fat black clone troopers
Uh...

Of course.

How often was that yellow dick buried between those orange buttcheeks?

any images of these little space jews? they're among my favorite races

Do their females have dicks as well?

I hate how each Star Wars film goes to great lengths to flesh out each unique planet, making the galaxy feel really huge and vast, and then EU/NuCanon authors just go and reuse all locations/characters from the movies in their stories.

Like, things that were unique to that planet in the films are now suddenly commonplace in the entire galaxy, characters that were kinda just there are now ultra important, and locations that were definitely backwater and with little importance are visited multiple times by every single main character.

It really fucks up the scale of the setting, makes everything feel way smaller than it should.

>tfw no jawa gf to make shout "ootini" during sex

He's Polynesian, user

When did Pablo change his profile pic? The cat disturbs me

Aren't the Jawas known for not bathing? doesn't sound too romantic when there's a lifetime of desert sweat to deal with

>tfw no shortstack Jawa gf with a big dick
>tfw no romantic evening strolls through the tatooine desert
>tfw she will never let you drive her giant sandcrawler

more bullshit from Pablo. SAD

>not having a sweat fetish

Would you fuck her, user?

I would give her a hug, she looks sad ;_;

would that make someone an honorary Jawa or is that a forbidden relationship?

>girl ugnaught is first female mongrel race
>not jawas or ewoks

It is forbbidden user, but she feels so very right.

When you're on a planet that water is scarce, you have to skip some essentials

i knew the bleeding crystals had to be a George idea. he always had the best ideas.

What is the strangest Star Wars alien you'd be willing to waifu, /swco/? No easy shit like Zabraks or Togruta, I'm talking the weirdest ugliest thinking creatures capable of consent that you'd go "yeah, I could be convinced to fuck that".

I think a Besalisk is the worst I could go. Maybe wookiees if I could confirm a female sighted in canon.

Ithorian or Trandoshan

There was a dark horse editor in charge of their star wars comics who realised what you are saying and made a rule about tatooine specifically after so many stories they had done were set there.

>Trandoshan
>Weird
You underestimate peoples fetishes for scales

The thought of a non-butterfaced Askajian is why I have a multibreast fetish.

>Like, things that were unique to that planet in the films are now suddenly commonplace in the entire galaxy, characters that were kinda just there are now ultra important, and locations that were definitely backwater and with little importance are visited multiple times by every single main character.

that's what sells

six is just too many, the maximum is four, and only multiples of two are acceptable

>every bar in Star Wars is now named a cantina
fuck off

Weequay girls are kinda cute, but those are still a bit safe I guess. That gungan chick from the virus arc in TCW was good too

Why u mad tho?

fuck off bioware

Cantina is literally spanish for bar

Gungans are just duckbilled dinosaurs, that's entry-level scaly fetishism furfaggotry

You realize cantina is a real word right? Spanish for "canteen", which is a synonym for "bar" or "saloon" or "cafeteria."

Ok, what if I said I'd fuck a Mandalorian.

no bosom, no buy

Except TCW and Rebels did just fine with making up their own planets, characters, fauna and flora and were really successful. Both shows have a lot of cameos, and that's fine, but they go to great extents to be their own thing. For every "Young Boba" we have a "Cad Bane", if you get what I'm saying.

You can expand the universe in unique ways without alienating the fans.

>Who cares about orange buttcheeks
patricians

>every gun in Star Wars is now named a blaster
what did he mean by this

>tfw not enough drawfaggotry of adult milfsoka

you have to learn to find happiness in little things user

why not both?

Mos Eisley has a cantina because it's desert/western themed. To call every big city bar in the galaxy a cantina is retarded

What integral cool parts to Star Wars lore has Rebels made at ALL

>kissing
Ahsoka should be sucking that blue dick

If you go to a city in spain and find a bar its still called a cantina

Malachor
Inquisitors.

> defending obvious ANH wank
jj..... easy on the callbacks

>Malachor

Lol wut

Indepth view at how rebel cells operated, inquisitors and how the empire dealt with force-users, life on mundane planets under the empire, force-sensitive fauna, bits and pieces of the old republic, mandalore during the empire

There are tons of things that we get to see during the show, and they're all unique on their own right instead of just rehashing ideas for fan credit; like how Sabine's clan isn't even on mandalore or concord dawn, but on a unique planet, and how they're just one clan out of many others.

We weren't talking about TFA specifically, so why would I be defending something we weren't talking about? The cantina in TFA was shit, but my point still stands, cantina literally means bar

It's not listed as an upcoming book, but do you figure there will still be an Incredible Cross Sections book to come out with the movie?
I care about those books far too much

I swear I've seen it?

It's got the shitty "not B Wing" speeder on the front.

If you mean TLJ then yes.
It's being written by Jason Fry this time so it should be pretty good.