Redlettermedia

So much tension between these two on stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcnBl6gNIhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kind of tension? Is it sexual tension?

No. It's passive-aggressiveness. Watching their stream exposes Rich as whiny and obnoxious, unable to deal with a difference of opinion. It also makes me respect Jack a little bit more, even if I still think he's a prick.

>no video for 2 weeks on their channel
>people here actually give them money

Yes, Rich knows that Jack is hung like a horse

>Jack is hung like a horse

Is there any proof of this?

UPLOAD A NEW VIDEO YOU FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

?

youtube.com/watch?v=wcnBl6gNIhQ

It shocks me every time I see something like this and I think "people have nothing better to do in their lives than make up fan fiction on YouTube people's lives." and it reaffirms my belief humanity is a waste.

>its a rich streams for over 11 hours straight on a friday night thread

previously recorded is shit. they make really obvious comments and laugh hysterically for five seconds. they are the beta orbiters of jay and mike

I meant redlettermedia.

Does anyone have the mirror of that the livestream where Rich got drunk and choke-slammed Jack agains the ceiling for looking at Mike in the eyes without his permission?

I can't find it myself.

The streams are on the Pre Rec channel.

Hello Rich.

Reddit Letter Media

No shit.

Get some real friends you sad faggot

I heard Jay finally lost it with Mike during the filming of the latest HITB and stormed out mid-recording. That was last week and they haven't talked since apparently.

>no video for 2 weeks on their channel

Jack and Rich's channel is Pre Rec, not Redlettermedia. You're in the wrong thread.

>I heard
Of course you did

Umm the OP says redlettermedia, sweetie.

Yeah that's what I said. Can't you read?

Couldn’t help but notice you didn’t cite a source for where you heard that. It couldn’t possibly be autistic fanfic could it?

You seem rather invested in finding out whether it's true. You don't donate to them do you?

the best streams are when Rich gets in awkward passive-aggressive arguments with his wife

It shocks me every time I see something like this and I think "people have nothing better to do in their lives than make up fan fiction on YouTube people's lives." and it reaffirms my belief humanity is a waste.

Rude.