MCFLY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME IN HERE

MCFLY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME IN HERE

MCFLY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE YOU LOOKIN AT ME WHEN YOU SUCK MY COCK

What the fuck was his problem?

The BTTF series has a feeling no film has been able to recreate for me. I bought them on bluray not too long ago and watched them again for the first time in years and still felt it.

Is it true that in The original timeline biff raped martys mom at the prom

i like that biffs reaction to seeing the flying delorean at the beginning of 2 is just like, "huh"

If it was made today, going back to 1955 would have brought up how evil Eisenhower was, how poorly blacks were treated, and how sickening the lack of diversity in America was.

what original timeline? marty went back in time, which means he always did. it's a stable time loop

He was the toughest kid in a town full of cucks any one of us would throw our weight around. That and his gran molested him.

They had the pot smoking band it was hella diverse

>we like Ike
Honestly the only good Republican president. Only mistake was overthrowing Mosadeigh because of some asshurt bongs lamenting the death throes of their empire.

if Marty McFly is from Timeline A
and then he creates Timeline B at the end of part 1
where did the Timeline B Marty McFly go?

*recent

probably true
I love when movies that have parts set in the past have people of that time and they love all of the things that the director/writers are most likely to hate for Liberal reasons
it feels more real and generates a comfy picture, regardless of political affiliation

I liked Butterfly Effect's answer to this personally. You literally turn into the person from the other timeline.

I like the theory that Marty McFly from Timeline B manages to create a copy of Timeline A and ends up stuck there with a dead Doc Brown and utterly fucked with a family that are all dead weight instead of his based family in Timeline B
too bad we never got a Part III that explored this shit more

i cant believe that biff hasn't been a huge meme yet

Because he doesn't have a "Sneed moment" like instagramfaggots here to tend to love.

Because he saw Doc chasing him with it as a teen

Goldie for mayor

Make like a Sneed and get sucking

>I bought them on bluray
This trilogy was the first movie I ever had on DVD. Got it for christmas and it was my 'big gift' that year because DVDs were so expensive still. The special features and commentary changed my life and I will never forget having my friends over and watching all 3 in a row.

BTW .... 2>3>1

fight me

it's not a stable time loop, because Marty McFly came from a timeline in which his family were losers and then leaves that timeline behind, which leads a new Marty McFly to go into the past and then probably invent another timeline with even more changes
also that same original Marty goes into the past again and so does older Biff
making a shit load of Timelines
Timeline A - original timeline from start of the first movie
Timeline B - Timeline at the end of first movie and beginning of the second movie, until they return from the future
Timeline C - Timeline in which Biff is rich and killed Marty's dad and married his mother
Timeline D - Marty and Doc return to the past and repair the damage caused by old Biff
Timeline E - Doc and Marty go to the 1800s and the bridge's name isn't named after Doc's love interest, because they saved her from dying

and for some reason Jennifer has something from 2015 in Timeline B even though she was left in Timeline C to be erased because Doc's a cold motherfucker

in that case why his family is different at the end? it's as if he told his father to man up in the past.

BEAT IT SPOOK

>go back in time and change shit
>come back to future, everything is different
>everything is better, but the family you had is dead
>they're just different versions of people you once knew
>marty's life changed for the better, but his family is a bunch of strangers
>marty eventually committed suicide after realizing life is meaningless in a different timeline because he is a stranger in a foreign land

jesus christ, Zemeckis

biffposting is now the new meme

I just realised
Marty erased his original timeline
he started to fade away when his dad wasn't going to fuck his mother
but then he did fuck his mother
and then Marty didn't fade away, even though a new Marty, born from his new parents should have replaced him
and a new Marty was born and went back to the past, but somehow doesn't come into contact with the original Marty McFly
but the original shouldn't exist at all anyway, making the universe cease to exist itself, because if Marty didn't exist at all, then how did his parents meet, if not through the original circumstances?
D-does this mean that going back in time will just erase you?