Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zak_Bagans/status/969262633785344000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to a stream of Ghost Adventures episodes here too
cytu dot be/r/GhostAdventure

ghosts doesnt real though

hmm, sounds like something ghost would say

MANIFEST YOURSELF

There are things in this world we will never fully understand.

ZOZO I SUMMON THEE

Just

Manifest this

someone post that one greentext of the guy who scared the spirits away with pure testosterone

will Zak and Aaron join the stream again this time?

You mean the buff guy who punched ghosts or the guy who raped ghost cunny

The one with the buff guy, though I haven't seen the ghost rape one.

ZOZO episode coming up next

Shh shh, did you hear that?
That's a skeptic bro...

Tell me about this guy. Why does he wear the mask?

STOP
STOP SUMMONING

ZOZO I SUMmon thee

bro i just got chills....

I wish I had the pictures my ex gf took.
She couldn't into photoshop so they weren't fake.
Plus I've heard and seen shit that makes me believe in both ghosts and aliens.
Anyone who denies this is either mad because their third eye is closed, or it's another cointelpro blackhat in which case I say, fuck off shills.

YO YOU WANT TO KILL ME WITH THIS AXE BRO? GO AHEAD I'M RIGHT HERE COWARD

I don't think you understand what the word shill means. In this case you are the one trying to "sell" or convince people that ghosts are real, so ironically you're considered the shill in this scenario. If i say there is and has been literally zero physical evidence that ghosts exists to this day and that because of that i do not believe in them, then in no logical way i could be labeled a shill because i am not trying peddle anything or convince you otherwise. You on the other hand are trying to peddle the idea they are real to me.

>because i am not trying peddle anything or convince you otherwise
Lies. You fucks always come into the thread and antagonize people and call them retards when I know I am smarter than 99% of the fucking monkeys hiding behind typewriters on a Japanese manga website.

ZOZO IS HERE

SAVE US FROM ZOZO

And to further inquire on your so called, "argument", what would I possibly have to gain by people believing in this shit?
I'm not Zak, I'm not those TAPS faggots or Indiana Josh.
I just know these things, as far as I know, are real.
Holographic swamp gas, low frequency soundwaves, and Project Bluebeam notwithstanding, may exist, but I'm just trying to figure it all out. And your book of Jewish nonsense is a not a place of answers.

I actually don't doubt you're smarter than 99% of people who post here. The majority of the modern userbase of the site have an IQ in the double digits. Not the higher end either.

I'm just saying you used the word in the completely wrong context and if you just ignore that fact and continue to use it in the wrong context then you are not much smarter than the 99% as you say you are. If i'm not quacking like a duck you have no reason or right to call me a duck.

Oh so we're getting into semantics are we?
You don't even know what cointelpro is and the black hat you've seen, sits atop your greasy hair (what's left of it anyway) and froot loop bejeweled, unwashed neckbearded ass keeps autistically yelling "WRONG!" like some le-donald faggot.

????????????????

SKEPTICS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

Ah, I missed these.

Nick Groff is the only famous person to come out of my hometown.

where's that again?

Get /x/ in on this.

Pelham NH. It's a podunk town near Dracut and Methuen MA. Our most popular recreational activity is heroin, our local government is corrupted, and it has one of the worst school systems in the state. It's /comfy/ though, and practically a white ethnostate; just don't raise your children here.

Step one consists of making contact with the entity. You must first know your potential lover before you can begin the game of seduction.

Usually this can be achieved via the regular channels of ghost communication, such as ouija board, seance, and ritual sacrifice.

Yet...I reckon the crime is lower than some nigger infested shithole, even with the poverty and drug issues.

Step two begins the courtship phase of the sexual encounter.

This usually takes place over the course of a couple days to a couple weeks.

In ghost culture it is considered rude to be exceptionally randy or lewd. Keep in mind that fucking a ghost is not like fucking one of your culdesac trollops. No, a ghost is a cultured and refined partner, interested in having their minds stimulated just as much as their no-no zone.

It is traditional to wear a courtship hat when trying to bugger a ghost. This could be an olde tyme ship captain's hat, a bowler, or perhaps a yamakah if you're trying to fuck a JAG (Jewish American Ghost). (note to fedora wearers: a trillby will not due, all ghosts are trained to know the difference, don't even try it.)

Games of chess are one of the preferred methods of this user. They allow you to conquer them in one of the most sexually energizing forms of entertainment known to man.

>Ouija Board

FUUUUCK THAAAAT SHIIIIT

Step three begins the formal relationship request.

A ghost will not wildly swing in and out of relationships like a sinful college whore. They will only enter into a relationship with a partner who is not only fair in face, but in mind.

They require that you get down on one knee and propose that you begin the process of dating. This user's favorite way to go about this is to spend about an hour upon his knee, quoting from Moby Dick to allude to the potential fuckee that they are akin to the white whale he has been hunting for his entire life.

The ghost must then be given two weeks to consider the request, during which there should be no attempts to contact the ghost as it is considered rude in ghost culture to do so.

Step four is the initial dating phase.

The ghost will require that you demonstrate your knowledge of culture and finery during this period.

You will be required to go out in public with the ghost you wish to put your penis inside of, so be prepared for that. You will be required to purchase them a seat at the opera even though they can just float and are invisible.

It seems like a lot of work, but ghost holes are best holes.

tep five involves the consummation of the relationship.

Now I know what you're thinking; "but user, you said this was a seven step program, how can I be fucking a slippery ghost hole on step five already?"

Well consummating a relationship means something else entirely, at least in ghost culture. The word means to finalize or complete something.

When you are ready to move beyond the initial dating phase of the relationship you must submit a formal request to the ghost just as with starting the last phase. Once again you will be required to wait the full two weeks for them to decide. This will be harder than last time as you are just that much closer, but take solace in the fact that patience will net you some sweet, slippery ghost holes.

This user's favorite way to consummate the relationship is to mime ritually circumcising myself and presenting the neck skin of a chicken to my potential lover as a sort of effigy. This show of elegant and subtle devotion to the potential fuckee will signal that you do indeed have the grace and refinement to plow their holes.

You're right on that. The only crimes we really get here is drug addicts doing dumb shit, people driving into telephone poles, and this convenience store that gets robbed twice a year. But we get a shitton of people dropping dead from fentanyl. I like to call them "an heroins".

Step six will have you trembling with anticipation for it is the extended foreplay step.

Ghosts like to engage in week long sessions of foreplay. This may actually sound exciting, and it is. But only too those with a towering intellect, for ghost foreplay is an exercise in the mind.

You will be returning to your games of chess, but it is not advisable to only play chess during this period. Other forms of intellectual smut must be mixed in.

This user often chooses to partake in games of trivia about author's who's works contain suitably intellectual subject matter, such as Neil Degrasse Tyson or James Joyce.

What do you think local governments could do to fix it?

Step seven is the moment you have been waiting all these months for.

All of your work has finally paid off user, you will now be getting those slippery ghost holes you wanted. But before you plow that ghost, remember that a man who is refined as yourself does not simply plow his ghost on a pile of trashbags like an ape. No, he must be a sensual lover if he truly wishes to please the ghost. This should come naturally to someone of such a large intellect, as it is common knowledge (at least among those who are intelligent enough to read scientific journals) that those with a higher IQ make better lovers.

I LIKE THIS THREAD

I...I just want to go home.
My feet hurt.

why is this nigga so jacked?

They can't, and even if they could they wouldn't. The police and the fire department is supposedly too tied up dealing with the dead body pileup from opioids that they don't even have the time to find the dealers. Everybody in the town knows somebody that knows a dealer though, so there has to be something else going on.
With other laws that aren't necessarily criminal offenses, the town hall/board of selectmen will let you do anything construction, zoning, developing-wise as long as you pay them off under the table. They'll do anything if you chuck some greenbacks at them.

he works out and eats right

They don't call him Zak BroGains for nothing

bump

the virgin spirit
the chad zak

I gotchu.

thanks bro

Send this to Zak's twitter.

I would...but I don't use Twitter.

twitter.com/Zak_Bagans/status/969262633785344000

gamer bro

>ghosts are unworthy of him so he sends aaron to do his bidding

fujoshi when?

A Union infantryman belonging to V Corps (Under the command of Maj. General George Sykes) poses for a photograph near the town of Emmitsburg, Maryland. Killed at the battle of Gettysburg, Day 2.
Photo taken June 29 1863

Zachariah A. Bagans.

Poor fellow.
Who's this then?

Private Aaron Goodwin of New York Infantry Regiment No. 1. KIA when Captain Bagans thought he heard something and sent the young private to investigate what turned out to be an advancing group of Confederate skirmishers.

lol

same

I sense a skeptic.

Damn. I'm watching Raiders of The Lost Arc, or I'd tune in.

When's new episodes? I feel like they do three or four episodes and go on a hiatus for months at a time.

Saturday

Go to bed, Mike

Will this keep going tomorrow morning?

He's a big guy.

BROBOX ONE

Based!

Can't believe this thread is still alive... or rather... undead...

BRO NO WAY BRO DID YOU HEAR THAT
DUDEEE....

How would you react in any of these situations user. Scream like a bitch?

I don't know if I believe but I saw something that scared the shit out of one time on vacation in Bimini. I was in the room on the bed one day and a silhouette in the doorway caught my eye, it had a transparent and clearly human outline. My skin crawled and I looked away thinking that when I looked back it would be gone but it lingered. I instantly got the fuck out of the room and said something about it to the people I was with that were grilling outside.

Turns out there was a guy that killed two women then himself with a shotgun at the place we were staying. No one ever mentioned it because they didn't want to freak out the other guests we were with. When I was there I checked out the other rooms and ours was the only one that had new appliances, furniture and had been renovated. I never really believed in "ghosts" per say but this encounter really threw me off and I still don't know what to think about it.

You have to go back and face it. Stay the night there again, same room, but take a recorder with you and try to get some evps. And if it's a murderous ghost, per Zak, it's okay to use provocation. That's why he always talks shit to the bad ghosts.

Do it or forever wonder.... what if.

Fuck that, I get chills just thinking about it. I know what I saw, I just have trouble rationalizing it. Also I'm sure it was one of the women.

I met Zak once because a family member was working on an episode with him. He's pretty much exactly the same off camera as he is on camera. He was nice, but jittery for sure.

Does he have a handsome face?

GET IN FAGGOT, WE'RE GOING TO POVEGLIA ISLAND

Lol these fucking shows
>Entire career is based on finding ghosts
>Go into purported haunted house and set up a bunch of gear and wait until nighttime
>Then run away without seeing anything as soon as something spooky happens