Why Harvey Weinstein isn't in jail ?

ELI5

why isn't this guy in jail if he abused anyone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/01/02/harvey-weinstein-cases-los-angeles-district-attorney-reviewing/
youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw
infowars.com/weinstein-scandal-was-the-fappening-a-hollywood-casting-couch-leak/
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the women he did things to know they wouldn't be acting today if he didn't diddle them a little.

technically he didn't do anything worng. these sluts agreed on his terms

Probably because it's only some petty Jew drama taken on a huge level and the only thing at stake is what big blockbuster is coming up next

he's being investigated, but so far no charges have been filed. his lawyer put out a statement a few days ago where he said that actresses having sex for roles doesn't equal rape and that casting couch culture has been around for a lot longer than harvey weinstein.

The girls should be arrested for prostitution

Protected. Out of the country.

>get me Mossad
>P R O N T O

too hard to prove rape, any court cases would fall apart.

This pretty much. If he assaulted them, then yes, justice would be swifter. It also doesn't help that they waited so long to do anything so it's difficult to charge him with anything when immediate proof isn't there anymore.

I don't agree with it at all, but honestly, this has been around since Hollywood was a thing and if it didn't get better in all that time I doubt it will now.

HARVEY DID NOTHING WRONG

Because you have to actually have evidence beyond some dumb bitch saying, "This happened to me."

He's under 3 investigations for sexual assault and rape. Last I heard charges were coming soon. But that doesn't necessarily imply jail time.

The police submitted two cases to the DA. It's just up to the DA's office if they're going to prosecute or not.
tmz.com/2018/01/02/harvey-weinstein-cases-los-angeles-district-attorney-reviewing/

>why isn't this guy in jail

because it's not rape if he filmed you consenting

>tfw every fappening leak was from harvey's phone getting spoofed

/thread

>why isn't this guy in jail if he abused anyone ?

You actually have to prove it. An accusers word isn't worth shit if she has no proof. Its his word vs hers. Also, who the fuck is stupid enough to go to some ugly jew producers hotel room at 3 in the morning? They knew exactly what they were doing. They knew exactly what to expect. If they say otherwise then they're saying women are stupid. Hard to act like a clueless woman in an age of supposed female enlightenment.

I get statutes of limitation and all that but weren't there at least a handful that claimed he forced himself on them?

he did nothing wrong

Yep.

Not gonna stop the shills from talking nonsense though.

Jews are above the law.
It's in the Talmud.

and how do you prove that someone forced themselves on you years after the fact?

>ELI5

These are the shill

Weinstein was a (((cappo))) running Hollywood.

The sex shit happened sure, but it was there just as much to gauge subservience.

Commy shit.

Because asking women for sex isn't against the law and they used him as much as he used them.

Are sex favors illegal?

I understand that, I'm just saying that he can't just say they all consented to fucking him for roles

Fuck offshills

Why do you assume I am a supporter of Weinstein just because I point out the obvious hurdles when it comes to the allegations / potential cases that are against him? Retard.

Pussy is inflating its tax because women realized getting a job and wearing pants isn't as easy as they thought it would be.
Dumb whores.

What the fuck, retard? I was genuinely asking.

It was a different time.

Same reason Polanski isn't. And Harvey committed a lesser crime.

rich white men can get away with anything

The only thing I shill for is the law.

>Ultra wealthy going to actual jail

>casting couch culture has been around for a lot longer than harvey weinstein
please I want him to point the finger at others and watch the shitshow

What he did was immoral not illegal. The squeaky wheel get the vagina ect.

thank fucking god—I only opened this thread to make sure someone called out this reddit-tier bullshit

Harvey broke every law.

STILL SHILLING

Why would he be in jail?

I'm serious Americans, explain your morality to me.

>hey suck me off and I'll give you a movie role
>lol okay

>20 years later
>I sucked him off for a movie role
>RAAAAPE

>ELI5

Fuck off

Sexual harassment isn't illegal.

He's protected by Israel, and was using the Mossad private firm Black Cube to shadow and harass white women he raped.

>muh Sup Forums hates Israel

Kys. This is all on record. Oh, and Weinstein also had Black Cube murder Tarantino's former GF named Misty Upham, who threatened to sue Weinstein. Misty's father says Weinstein put out a hit, look into it

>im serious americans

its a vocal minority, just like the libtards in your country you goddamn foreign monkey

>immoral not illegal
this is what America thrives on though

it comes down to white kniting faggots here

Fuck off shills

We know who (((Harvey Weinstein))) really was.

How's his comrade (((Lyor Cohen))) doing?

HARVEY
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Fuck off

We know he was ((())) running 5th column Hollywood prison style.

based

>'m just saying that he can't just say they all consented to fucking him for roles

and why the fuck not?

eli5 based reddi/tv

STILL
SHILLING

THE POWER STRUCTURE THOUGH
HE HAD POWER OVER THEM
IF THEY WERE TO SAY NO, THEY'D NEVER GET ANOTHER JOB EVER AGAIN!!!!!
POWERRRRRRR STRUCTUREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because some of the allegations are that he literally forced his dick into their mouths

STILL SHILLING

hollywood is amazing. it's like if animal rights activists got together every year to shoot deer, then pretended to give a shit about deer once a year.

they'll fuck little boys, rape women, perform unimaginable perversions, but when it's oscars time, they'll make damn sure you know they're FEMINISTS

He didn't break any law
TEAR THAT GOYPUSSY UP HARV

Give up faggot

Shilling for what exactly?

I'm gonna do some victim-blaming here. Now, no one ever put their diuck in my mouth, but if they were physically stronger than me and they did that, you know what I would do?-I'd just fucking bite down.
The fact that none of these women did that makes me suspicious about how unwilling they were

Wait, how is he wrong? You don't actually believe Hollywood is filled with virtuous and moral people, do you?

Sexual harassment technically isn't a crime.

It was overe here.

Fuck the shills

HIDE

This is gonna hurt you more than you think down the line.

Plus if he sought medical care, he'd be forced to explain exactly why someone bit down on his dick

Oh but never mind that, it's too scary, he'd ruin my career ah bloo bloo

youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw

What did he mean by this?

He's a creepy ass Jew who was basically raping shiksas for fun and giving them some roles in return to shut them up. You think Emma Watson got where she did on talent? No but there is a damn good reason she went so hard on the feminism bullshit, it was basically her way of trying to get back at that kike who probably made her dress up in her little costume so he could fucking piss on her.

He jacked off in a fucking plant. The others subjected themselves to him.

He's a sickening degenerate perv but at the end of the day at most he can be accused of misdemeanor shit.

>We

idk, but apparently the NYPD didn't think it was anything criminal because they're the ones that had the model use a wire

fuck off JIDF shill

>This person is physically overpowering me
>I know, I'll make him angry!

Women have zero agency, anything that happens to them is never their fault

Also women are the equals of men

Because accusations aren't and shouldn't be enough to put someone into prison

>i know, i'll cause him excruciating pain during which time i can look for a weapon
>or i'll just submit to him because i'm a strong independent woman

When you call him a jew he shrinks back

"I've been found out :("

What part of "physically overpowering" do you not understand?

What part of biting down on a cock causes crippling pain do you not understand?

I must be loyle to my capo

bc jew

I'm a little fuzzy with the part where making things worse for yourself is supposed to help, could you clear that up for me?

See, when men are faced with a bad situation, their instinct is to fight. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.
When women are faced with a bad situation, their instinct is to submit. Because women are pathetic.
Are you cleared up?

ding ding ding. jesus that took long enough. fuckign redditors

Ultra wealthy go to prison all the fucking time.

Tell that to Brendan Fraser

got you senpai
infowars.com/weinstein-scandal-was-the-fappening-a-hollywood-casting-couch-leak/

>muh Zionist conspiracy
Uhhhhhhhhh BTFO
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

Literal Israeli assassins spying on Harvey's abused victims. Defend that.

Jail implies a criminal charge.
A criminal charge implies evidence of a crime exists.
evidence of a crime existing implies actresses don't engage in sexual transactions willingly, receiving favor/work/an edge

even if you wanna chalk the last line up to edginess, the truth remains. there is no evidence of wrongdoing. that is why accusation are hurled in the court of public opinion

How did they put away all those priests?

>crews
>fraser
>spacey guy

atom brain

Statute of Limitations

>infowars

By (((Hollywood))) standards, he did nothing wrong.

$

>technically he didn't do anything worng. these sluts agreed on his terms
Except he did ,allegedly, physically assault and physically forced women to perform fellatio on him pee-pee. Not matter what you think that is sexual assault.

J I M E S

Y A

>ELI5
literally kys

Jinnes Wu?