Star Wars Rebel's series finale introduced us to the newest abomination of the Disney canon...

Star Wars Rebel's series finale introduced us to the newest abomination of the Disney canon.... a flying land whale that TRAVELS THROUGH HYPERSPACE. You read that right.

>A land whale named Purrgil

>That travels through hyperspace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h02a2HSB58M
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purrgil
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr66ZW3yOhs
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were introduced in an earlier season, and that is not even a bad concept. kys

Still better than Jake Skywalker.

Sorry Rian, keep trying!

Oh yeah because a fucking whale that can travel through hyperspace sounds so fucking plausible

Oh yeah because a monk that can use telekinesis is so fucking plausible

Well its not either. Star Wars is for stupid people like you

youtube.com/watch?v=h02a2HSB58M

>Star Wars isnt realistic
You dont fucking say

Brood confirmed?

You're over two years late OP.

Space whales are dumb in general but George is the one who put them in TCW

I'm not the one complaining about a children's show on a Tibetan Marionette forum.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about your father's apprentice? She never appeared in the films, despite having many adventures with us between Episodes II and III. She faced your father after he had turned to the Dark Side, but was literally pulled out of the moment by a time-travelling Space Aladdin. She was still alive after the battle of Endor, and even though neither Yoda nor I brought it up at any point, she was a good friend.

Why is its mouth so fucking big?

i weep for those forced to surround you.

it needs to be able to destroy planets or else it's not a real threat in the Star Wars universe, thus its mouth is large enough to swallow them whole

Creatures like that were already in the EU though. Lando in his younger days wound up getting the Falcon's cargo hold full of loot because he helped out some giant manta ray type aliens that lived out in space.

Oh right

>George puts space whales in TCW, nobody cares
>Disney continues having space whales in Rebels, Sup Forums takes a fit

Isn't this a 40k thing

>and that is not even a bad concept. kys
90s born queers were a mistake

If it flies how can it be a landwhale?

>Star Wars Rebel's series finale introduced us to the newest abomination of the Disney canon
WRONG

He's got a dick head

Didn't they introduce them in Clone Wars?

>short running cartoon series pulls off celestial sealife better in a single episodethan a multi billion dollar franchise can
*breathes in*

This one. An entire herd of them were in the 3-parter about the super dreadnought. And fuck OP, space whales are a recurring trope in sci-fi.

Star Trek also has giant warp capable lifeforms so yea, it's nothing to reee about.

?

Are you actually fucking retarded?

That list is wrong, they are in clone wars.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purrgil

>wookiepedia
>the center of star wars autism
>ever wrong

>TRAVELS THROUGH HYPERSPACE
That sounds lame.

>a flying land whale
>flying
>land whale
huh

>pace whales are a recurring trope in sci-fi.

Yeah why IS that? What is the fascination with having a gigantic sea mammal flying through space?

Sup Forums fucking destroyed

These things in CW were not fucking hyper space whales. They were mpre akin to manta rays and they were within a Nebula

My mistake, the ones in Clone Wars were actually space manta rays. The point is that giant space beasts that look like sea creatures is a very popular and long running trope in the genre.

Space is often thought of metaphorically as an endless ocean, so filling it with sea creatures probably plays on this idea. Just a guess though.

those were space manta rays. totally different.

Something, something, space is an ocean trope. Also whales make "spacey" noises.

>some guy using cyborg space whales as his home base is canon now
t-thanks Pablo

>Disney canon is better than Lege-

such a bitter sweet ending to an epic game

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr66ZW3yOhs

>starmakers
I wasn't prepared to cry from nostalgia today user, but..

So fucking what? Still living beings in space who could travel through hyperspace.

Youre a dumb fuck user.

What about a giant dickworm on a comet with an atmosphere or food?

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They couldn't, you dumb monkey.

>all these /swco/ck suckers thinking OP's problem is that a space whale exists in star wars and not that it can travel through hyperspace and that it was also how the races of the galaxy discovered it as well

>a whale that travels through hyperspace is the most ridiculous thing the SW franchise or EU has come up with.

>Solo trailer
>They jump into hyperspace and they are suddenly surrounded by tentacles

ready for purrgils to show up in movies?

>resistance down to ~15 people
>they have no way to defeat the first order
>suddenly, hundreds of purrgils appear and destroy the first order's fleet

But Jedi are cool. Hyperspace Whales are fucking gay unless you're doing an over the topic scifi war movie with lots of violence but Soy Wars is too soy for that

its a fucking pokemon

That's from Futurama.

No but it's pretty fuckin' stupid.

"Space whales" is a long standing scifi trope dude.

when will you realize Star Wars was always meant to be SHIT

user why are you a faggot?

Its not the same and you know it.

Explain how one animal living in the vacuum of space is less retarded than another?

"living in the vacuum of space" isn't the retarded part

I would probably piss myself from laughing

The concept was fine, and they were introduced under Lucas during Clone Wars. Its their use as a plot device that was stupid.

Fuck off.

Space whales are an old sci-fi trope.

I legitimately don't get the problem here. What you should really be complaining about is the time travel mural.

When females write shit

Their butthole is the thrusters

They are the creatures we see in the Kessel Run.
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

Fuck off kid, youre wrong.