Is Luke Cage worth watching?

yeah, until they switch out villains to cringey McEdgeSpeak

What the fuckThe artist believes cage can beat supes

Be humble

No

Hide

Now you've done it. A stampede of obese Sup Forumstards are headed directly for this thread...

black masculinity is inherently racist

My biggest issue with Netflix Marvel shows is they tends to have too many boring sub plots, like Punisher. only 20% of it is good

RENT FREE

Nope, he's shit.

Couldn't Superman just hold Luke's eyes open and cook his brain with heat vision.

so Jessica Jones is better than him?

I fucking hate casual comic fans. Fucks sake, Superman would break Luke Cage into two.
Pic related is an actual match up.

Hell no.

To the OPs image, what the fuck sort of BLM pissdrinker drew this absolute cringe?

To the OPs post, yeah overall I feel it was worth watching but it's like eating a sandwich that has too much bread. Each bite of the good stuff has more bland shite around it than necessary.

Hell no.

why are blacks the most loathsome race?

Mine is the fucking Hand. What a dead horse. There are no super villains just the fucking boring af hand or mob/shadow gov/organization shit. JJ S1 stands out because of this. Awful, awful shit.

Icon is dope. DC should make him a movie to cash in on that Black Panther money.

Yeah. Any show 6/10 or better is worth a watch, but I'd but LC at 6/10, JJ at 9/10, DD S1 10/10, DD s2 8/10, Iron Fist 2/10

And the Defenders was Iron-Fist tier.

Move or you will be moved white boi

They should try Steel again but this time have it directed by Snyder.

Won't happen, Icon is a smart and educated black man who doesn't listen to rap music or participate in thug nigga culture.

Him flying wasn't unbelievable enough?

Blacks will label him an uncle tom

I would like a Icon and Rocket tv show as long as The CW stays far away from it

If you think you may enjoy it, then yes. It's pretty entertaining and isn't as pandering and black-power as you'd think. The only drawback is that the last boss of the series is kind lame, even if he started out good.

Yeah, they fucking ruined Black Lightning with all their BLM bullshit

Funny if they showed a white superhero beating up a black superhero like this it would be racist. Daily reminder that blacks are encouraged to hate you and you're encouraged to love them. Because you're a cuck.

Icon isn't black.

Yeah, he's an alien, but for all intents and purposes, he is ablack.

enjoyed the first couple episodes, but then it dawned on me he could solve all his problems by walking into a room and squeezing peoples heads into pulp in about 5 minutes. It's kinda like the walking dead in that, if the story had some common sense it would be over in a season.

Yes or he could just punch him to death, Luke's skin is unbreakable but he is effected by brute force and can be knocked out

I would unironically watch this flick.

OH NOOO!!!

mediocre just as ironfist, it starts good and goes bad
ironfist starts bad and goes good

Mine is that they feel embatassed to be superhero shows. Say what people will about CW superhero shows but at least they wear it with pride.

Good until Cottonmouth gets killed off, and it manages to dive into garbage territory. Could barely get through the final episodes.

Daredevil Season 1 is kino, Season 2 left stuff to be desired but it was still fun.

Jessica Jones is very different. It's much more of a snarky mystery that takes place in the MCU than a "Defenders" series. Very specific taste.

Iron Fist is irredeemable garbage all the way through.

Also that costume is horrendous.

Look at his hoodie

Even if that hoodie is kryptonite it still wouldn’t be enough

hoodie is made of krpyonite

All the Marvel Netflix shows are shit.

Unpopular opinion but the second half of the season was better than the first half. The first half is boring and stupid, the second half is stupid, yet kinda fun in a corny absurd way. I wouldn't recommend watching it either way.

*unsheathes lead katana*
nothin personnel kid

>Superman is nearly as fast as the Flash
>can't avoid the retarded kryptonite hoodie
LMAO

Villains sneak that shit on Kal El. They bring a small sample hidden in a lead box. Kal El ain't getting near some nigger with a green shirt if he can fucking see it from miles away.