Follow up on Steve Pieczenik thread

Previous thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI
breaking911.com/fbi-director-comey-concerned-publicly-blaming-russia-hacks-democrats-appear-political-runup-elections/
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2357
youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo
stevepieczenik.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
boards.Sup
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

lol literally nothing

Since when is the breadlimit over 300 ?
Did I miss something ?

>Former White House staff now makes a living making Alex Jones appearances.

No thanks, I'll stick with Assange.

another bump

youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI

It just stops bumping at 300. I saw a thread the other month almost reach 1000 before dropping off. Forget what it was about, but it was obviously pretty high energy.

If what he says is real what good does it do telling the public what is happening as the public cant do anything and it just tips off the Clinton team

bump 4 pedo justice

Read the previous thread.

His first video gives a plausible explaination. He isn't a reputable source of information anymore tho. Normies won't buy it. Plus the pedo stuff is not plausible (yet) with evidence on hand.

>The FBI has unexpectedly released 129 pages of documents related to a 2001 investigation into then-President Bill Clinton's controversial pardon of Democratic donor and financier Marc Rich.

>The release reportedly comes in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) submitted to the FBI, NBC News reports. The investigation was closed in 2005.

>Hillary Clinton's campaign questioned the timing of the release.

Normies don't need to buy it. As far as normies go, this is just a seed for future reference by a fraction of them.

This is a message the the coup artists and a signal to co-conspirators and the AGITPROP army (e.g. Sup Forums).

Bump

well this is easy. If he is correct, we should see indictments or other MAJOR happenings in the next 2 days, because especially the 2nd video doesn't make much sense if the evidence doesn't follow relatively shortly.

Right at the start he said Hillary affected a civilian coup on November 1st 2016, which is obviously today. What actually happened here?

IT'S ON SENPAIS
IT'S FUCKING ON!!!

is that john holmes

maybe he's referring to their plan to make Podesta's butt-buddy the chief investigator of the Huma stuff at DOJ.

FBIanon creencaps

breaking911.com/fbi-director-comey-concerned-publicly-blaming-russia-hacks-democrats-appear-political-runup-elections/

SOMETHING ELSE

>superstation95.com/index.php/world/2357

go here and scroll down a little. Apparently the NYPD found some serious shit on Wiener's laptop

bumping again

This.
Assuming HRC has started the coup today which has triggered the G-man counter-coup, what has she done exactly? Any inkling?

For those who haven't seen this, is a psychological analysis of the Clintons via the recent National Enquirer pieces
youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo

One of the best parts about Dr. P's prolific internet writings (the most recent of which it seems have been temporarily SHUT DOWN) are these little lessons in psychology and human behavior, and how to apply them to counterinteligence operations.

was he the FBIanon?

yes

No. Very different writing style and information content, and I don't see why Steve would do it directly rather than leaving it up to one of the many other people involved in some fashion. I'm not sure if Steve himself is aware of the existence of anything more specific than "Anonymous."

Only checked Wikipedia but dudes resume seems legit

WHERE DID HIS FUCKING WEBSITE GO???? ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!

stevepieczenik.com/
stevepieczenik.com/
stevepieczenik.com/
stevepieczenik.com/

I don't think so. I would bet FBIanon was an analyst if legit and not a normal field agent. It could be but I don't think so.

wasn't that the first thread he did on here though?

archive.org has a copy

web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/

The blogspot one is still up, though it stops around September or so

NIGGAS! WTF -- THIS IS SERIOUS, I AM IN MY CLOSET WITH MY HAND CANNON

BRUH, IT WAS WORKING LIKE 15 MIN AGO

HRC was giving out lots of Hate towards Russia on twitter last night, including telling the world about Trumps Super Secret Moscow Server. Could that be something to do with her coup? A signal?

Reposting myself from the end of the last thread:

I have always had a theory that Clinton used her position at the state department to flip the table and create the shitty circumstances of today... In order to use the situation to her advantage.

She left almost immediately after the Arab Spring began and left Obama to clean up the mess.

Around the time that she left her position, that's when the SJW shit really took off. It was around 2011/2012 that we started to see those disgusting little shits start their reign of terror.

Soros and the Clinton Foundation are using these things as a way to advance their agenda.

Dis mus b y dat nigga obama a dam stutterin fool when bein interviewd bout trumpf.

he scared as fuk

The guy worked at the state department as some assistant deputy in some management department for about 6 years in the 1970's

How is that an impressive resume? That's literally nothing. How the fuck does that make him an insider?

His fiction writing and early-onset dementia have obviously taken a toll on his ability to disconcert reality from fiction it seems.

He just makes 5 minuets videos of himself ranting about jews and the government. Wow

Sounds plausible to me.

No bomb in the ford corolla this time?

I agree
All of this is unfolding now, we're seeing a retarded social engineering plot unfold before our eyes.
She mustn't win.

thank you for correcting the record

CTR never disappoints.

For years, since about 2011 actually, I have had a general feeling of unease. Something just wasn't right. I asked other people about it and there was a consensus, but no one could really quite place their finger on it...

And now, here we are... Staring down at the crucible, we know what has been happening and, by God, this really was the war for civilization that more eloquent Anons were talking about.

I know what is happening, but I can't even put it all into words... Not in a post. This is just madness.

yeah it doesn't make sense for him to make a claim like that if he really does represent in some form this intelligence backlash, unless some charges/evidence comes out

This stuff may even go deeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Educate yourself. Save reference materials to your computer. Hone your skills for discussion and analyzation. If you're so inclined, branch out to get information from a wide variety of sources (necessary for reliable inference).

And hang on tight because you, my friend, are an early adopter.

Harvard, Cornell and MIT

PhD in Psychology of International Relations and created PsyOps

Member of CFR until he started publicly trashing Obama and appearing on AJ.

>CTR trying desperately nothing to see here...

>3 hr video
Can we get like, a TL;DW so we can actually continue this thread?

Reality is becoming malleable in front of us. Everyone here should write things down, save images create an archive of this insane time. We need to record a correct timeline because the happenings keep coming faster and faster

he's a Vincent Foster in the making tee heeeeeeeee he he heee hee

You have to watch it as soon as you have time, but sure.

>TL;DW: Human civilizations existed probably already 20000 years ago and they got wiped out when a couple of comets hit earth 12800 and 11600 years ago, melting huge amounts of ice, ending the ice age, creating a gigantuous flood, drowning Atlantis...
and for that also a TL;DR
>Noah's Arch is real. Atlantis might be real.

who cares about this senile old coot?

there's direct evidence the e-mails came from Russia

this is just another smoke screen to try & help Trump

ELITES ARE PEDOS WAS TRUE ALL ALONG! HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Sure, makes sense. But what about Hillary meddling with little girls? Can we get some data points on that?

I believe he specifically addressed that in one of his recent blog posts, although the site is down so I cba to get you a direct quote.

It was something along the lines of "to those who are threatening me, I've been around the block, and you don't know who your fucking with."

Wise words.

Wtf are you on about, Jesus Christ shills can't even complete a full thought without tripping all over their own stupidity.

It seems all these new cultural anomalies around 2010/11 did also prepare Europe for the migrant crisis in 2015
It was all engineered.. the new feminism, SJWs, numales, many women in top political positions in Europe... it all was designed to weaken the social coherence, to allow for permanent and forced replacement by third-worlders. The average IQ sinks, social cohesion sinks, and the masses become easy to control.. easy to suppress.

So what are we gonna do about it after this election? It hasn't even begun...

Would be nice, but there's still the possibility that Mr. P is a disinformant. So I'm just waiting it out and trying to inform others while doing so.

>direct evidence

Way to go, detective doofy.

That's why as soon as I found out about Calais the other year (thanks Sup Forums -- beat everybody else to the punch on that one, even if you didn't know it) I have consistently been hammering on that as the #1 thing to put a stop to ASAP.

Thank God Trump had the right advice and cognizance to build that in as one of his fundamental platform planks. Deportation is possible to an extent, but it's terribly difficult to undo a demographic replacement once it sets in.

Other more fundamental problems can be resolved in the longer term more easily.

Slide, slide, tinfoil slide.

Jesus Piss Christ, people. Dr. Steve probably has an explanation for /x/ too.

Bump.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95571027#top
check this for more info

is Alex Jones out of shape in shape guy?

Pieczenik is just having his personal vendetta against oh-bama for the Aldo Moro affair.

Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France.[2]

>Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France.[2]

Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France.[2]

>Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents from Russia and Poland and was raised in France.[2]
Hes a filthy kike and Trump is just another kile puppet.

Man nu pol is dense

>Aldo Moro affair
elaborate. that was a long ass time ago...

Steve explains it in one of his blogspot dot com exposes (linking it directly is considered to be spam.) Be sure to hem it in by reading Mike Froesch's comments at the same place.

Webster Tarpley presents a bit of an ideological rebuttal that is worth considering for counterbalance.

> Who is redacted giving all this money??

Piecznik was involved in a lot of foreign hostage and conflict negotiations. He would know.

Wiki says he quit State after the Iran negotiations??

Part deus

>pardon procedures totally cocked. Holder in place at the time

Searching for Aldo Moro I found about 3-4 blogs. which one ? The one that starts with a pic of obama ?

Don;t let them slide this

CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP ANONS
>CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP ANONS
CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP ANONS

Has anyone got that image with all the typefonts and colour schemes to make fake propaganda?

bumparoo

May 2013 is the one that sticks out in my mind as the best starting point. MITmichael is the Mike I was talking about (he eventually ran his mouth enough to figure out who he was.) The others are worth review as well if it's a topic of interest to you. I don't think it's especially relevant to what's going on right now, but it's an interesting bit of background knowledge anyway.

If you click on MITmichael's profile, you'll get a really interesting few dissertations on psychology and the CIA's methodology as well.

gonna save for later. thanks.

Must keep going.

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

that would be this thread

Good shout, user. I'll keep that handy if needs must.

I'm in that one as well, user. Thanks for trying to send me in the right direction.

tldr: they let Moro die because he had spilled the beans about GLADIO and they were afraid he could become a puppet for the gommies after brainwashing and release

>you don't know who your fucking with

An old man?

I'm sure the good old boys from Hope will deal with him just fine

He also recently made mention of how heavily armed rural Florida is these days.

Hope your boys have fun!

I know about that already. I am a big fan of Daniele Ganser (wrote a book on GLADIO)

No worries if you need some help just ask.

Came up with the #DoD tag and helped people revise their meme's mostly before finally making a few myself on Fri once we were trending

You are doing Kek's work, user, godspeed.

Where do you find the high-res images for your background?

Google images. Search you image then:

Click the [Search Tools] box
> Click Size drop down tab
> Bigger than
> click 1024x

Good lad.

bump

Nobody??

Yeah, he quit thereabouts if memory serves.

I've not looked into the particulars of that whole situation. But interestingly he ties Tim Kaine and the pope into all that.

Gonna look into it, but I'm too uninformed myself.

I haven't been on Sup Forums today. What is this?

see:

Stevie P. in charge of the opening rounds.