How do you think Batman will react to the part where Rorschach called lesbian's whores who deserve to die?

How do you think Batman will react to the part where Rorschach called lesbian's whores who deserve to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/kansas?mcubz=0
freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2017
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/12/americans-more-tolerant-of-offensive-speech-than-others-in-the-world/
worldaudit.org/presstable.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You're wrong, Rorschach. Our world isn't like yours. In my universe, lesbians are hot.

agree?

So what use will Rorschach's diary have for Bruce? Is this going to contain the asspull to "defeat" Manhattan?

After dealing with Harley and Ivy so many times he's probably going to agree

>Gary Frankface

>In my universe, lesbians are hot.

The lesbian who was part of the Minutemen was hot as fuck too?

I don't remember rorchach talking shit about the lesbo heroes

Truth

Bruce says his prayers nightly, I don't fool myself. He's redpilled and knows lesbians are bad, just like Walter.

Poor Hollis never stood a chance.

Bruce is an atheist, but he - along with the overwhelming majority of the Justice League and Avengers - is resolutely socially conservative

Jesus fucking christ how many people on Sup Forums haven't read watchmen?

So we have Bruce & Rorschach
Lex & Ozymandias
Supes & Doc Manhattan

Do we predict any other pairings?

Black Canary & Silk Spectre II?
Blue Beetle & Night Owl?
Red Hood & Comedian

Not suggesting that all dead characters are 'coming back' but they could be thematically explored in the way that this cover indicates Bruce will be contrasted against Rorschach

Joker - Comedian?

Aside their names why would you think that makes sense? And if that's your only reason, do you begin to see how dumb it is?

Evidence? You don't see many socially conservative heroes.

>based, dykes btfo

just because you dont like criminals it doesn't make you a conservative mr Faux news viewer

Without proper context, Batman would have a hard time understanding a lot of the stuff being referenced.

wasn't the diary almost unreadable?

>the overwhelming majority of the Justice League and Avengers - is resolutely socially conservative

he is going to marry catwoman who was a whore so I think he would not care

He's a tough-on-crime High Testosterone white male hetero billionaire completely devoted to protecting the status quo who believes the state is incapable of meeting society's needs and is a hardliner for moral absolutism

I don't know if that's enough for you or you need me to start pulling from iconic Bat-writers like Frank Miller and Chuck "I adapted Clinton Cash into a Graphic Novel" Dixon but I'm hoping it's the former

Like, you recognize that Cap "born in the 1920's" America's character calls for him to be a social conservative without him breaking the 4th wall and telling the reader that sexual promiscuity is degeneracy, right?

Can you name even 5 characters Selina has had sex with in 70+ years of stories?

And no, Miss Kyle has never been a prostitute in anything approaching current continuity

barry allen was incredibly conservative, why do you think he played off green arrow so well, who is a literal commie

Yep, Ollie is one of the few high-profile left-of-center heroes in the Big 2

It's a good niche and it's often written quite well. Enjoying his current book

>Like, you recognize that Cap "born in the 1920's" America's character calls for him to be a social conservative without him breaking the 4th wall and telling the reader that sexual promiscuity is degeneracy, right?
Oh so you're just assuming? Good to know.

What I mean is that she was a prostitute, literally a whore.

We can go through the heroes manually if user would like...

Arthur "Peace Through Strength" Curry - Conservative, occasional aqua-supremacist

Hal Jordan - Conservative, laughs at trigger warning and safe spaces, misogynist streak

Barry "Blue Lives Matter" Allen - Law & order conservative

Diana Prince - oscillates between outright bloodthirsty hard-right Themysciran nationalist and PLUR hippie chick. Fringe case

Bruce Batdaddy - addressed above

Superman - Farmer from Kansas with old fashioned values. Conservative

Cyborg and Shazam - Young, likely liberal

---

Iron Man - Wealthy arrogant individualist with strong but lovable misogyny streak and a long legacy of racial paternalism. Conservative

Steve Rogers - From the 1920's with old fashioned values. Conservative

Bruce Banner - Academic, picked on as a child. Probable liberal

Thor - Paleocon. 'Nuff said

Spidey - Jewish New Yorker < 35 y.o. Liberal

Nick Fury - the ultimate hardass conservative

Black Widow - fled soviet-ruined 2nd world during cold war. Hates anything left-of-center with a fiery passion

Hawkeye - Unclear, demographics - white, male, married, athletic - suggest conservative

Hank Pym - Noted misogynist. Otherwise unclear

Out of continuity, as laid out in the response which directly acknowledged said reference

Go ahead and name even 5 characters Selina's slept with in 70+ years? She's a good girl :3

Bruce knows how to pick 'em

You could've just said you don't read comics. You didn't need to type all that nonsense out.

Is interesting how US divide between "conservative and liberals" being both part of right politics while the rest of the world usually divides in "right or left".

Love when someone gets too BTFO to even muster an attempt a response haha

Maybe next time, Champ

>Spidey - Jewish New Yorker

>Rorschach in this world you have a different name, and you gave your mask to a lesbian

USA never had a real left. FBI killing aside, the self-made-man myth really impacted on the American collectivity thanks to the expansion to the west. Roosevelt's welfare helped a lot and when Reagan killed the middle class, the USSR was dying.

Search your feelings, user...

>Out of continuity
Wait, did they take Year One out of continuity?

That's an oversimplification. A lot of it boils down to Liberty being a terminal value for the US in a way that it never really was for older nations. Hence why we have the strongest freedom of speech laws in the world to this day

Big Gov is an anathema to Liberty

>Bruce is an atheist
Motherfucker NO, There is a difference between believing in god and being indifferent and for the most part he is indifferent. I mean he even meditates and do shamanistic ritual the man isn't an atheist.

>Superman
>Conservative

Yes, Zero Year replaced Year One

The continuity where Bruce proposes to Catwoman is entirely divorced from any continuity in which Selina has ever flirted with prostitution

""I can't believe in miracless, in a God who looks down on us, dispensing His unfathomable brand of justice when and if He wills... No miracles. No mercy. No redemption. No Heaven. No Hell. No higher power. Just life. Just... us.""
Seemed pretty clear to me, but I'll meet you at agnostic, why not

nytimes.com/elections/results/kansas?mcubz=0

Cool. Doesn't mean Superman is conservative though.

Love the cognitive dissonance as Sup Forums tries valiantly to fend off the realizations that tough-on-crime Law Enforcement Officers, billionaires, exemplars of Middle America, anti-drug hardliners, and bastions of American values from a century ago are all exquisitely conservative haha

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2017
>100- Sweden, Norway, Finland,
>99 - Canada, Netherlands
>98 - Australia....fucking URUGUAY
> A ton of countries between 97 and 90
>89 - USA
>

>freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2017
Can this guy just not read or ??

US def has strongest free speech protections in the world. Mr. Dyslexia's welcome to Bing away to find a caveat there; good luck :)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/12/americans-more-tolerant-of-offensive-speech-than-others-in-the-world/

>completely devoted to protecting the status quo
No he isn't, he believes that the status quo is corrupt and tries to fix it both as Batman and as Bruce Wayne.

>who believes the state is incapable of meeting society's needs
He believes that it is capable of meeting some of society's needs, but that Gotham is too corrupt for it to work. He believes in Jim Gordon and he once believed in Harvey Dent. As Bruce Wayne he will support any politician that he believes has good intentions and could give positive change.

He just needs to know where the button came from

>>who believes the state is incapable of meeting society's needs
>He believes that it i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶h̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ works on paper but not in practice

Oh... t-thanks...

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/12/americans-more-tolerant-of-offensive-speech-than-others-in-the-world/
>Compares USA with regions (Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc.) instead of countries. Because is the same Finland than Greece or Japan and Iran.
>When start to compare with countries is about " survey questions about free speech", because the vast part of US citizens are not zombiefied to say freedom is the best in the world in an automatic form without knowing no shit about it and don´t have any kind of criticism.
oh user

>Oh. We had a foursome planned for you with Selina and Ivy, but I guess it it threesome now. Well, to each his own, Ror, bye!

haha yeah, there's no possibility of a higher being existing

no siree!

I do hope they do something with that. I tend to despise politics in comics but to not address the fact that Rorschach hates gays and women would be weird. Especially considering the population density of lesbians in Gotham.

Was going to link worldaudit.org/presstable.html but you couldn't even read a four sentence casualpost so what hope was there? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>in my universe, lesbians are hot.
I never realized how different the DC Universe was to our's until this post

Because it would be awesome

>Spidey - Jewish New Yorker < 35 y.o. Liberal

Peter...tell the cops he was black...

in pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/12/americans-more-tolerant-of-offensive-speech-than-others-in-the-world/

Shows that Sweden, Switzerland, finland, norway, denmark, netherlands, etc have better scores than USA, what´s your point?

Spiderman is Jew?

That's movie continuity, user. So either OP is bait, or he's a "watch the film, review book" type.

>who we kidding?
>it's both

No Batman is though