Would it really help all of the environment if i go vegan?

would it really help all of the environment if i go vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcx-nf3kH_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RQq93Q2txrs
janegoodall.ca/about-chimp-behaviour-diet.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

And your body isnt meant to be vegan.

i want to lick her tongue so bad

reduction in methane, but that's pretty much it

found the virgin

It would help the world if you ate grass fed.
No one eats grass. You're now turning grass into energy via cows.

do you think she swallows?

100%

Marginal amounts.
To "help" the environment we need the fusion reactor. The rest is then just figuring out the easiest way to produce and recycle everything. Vertical farming e.g.

Also:
that dish looks like garbage. Meat all the way!

Lets assume meat would be banned in every Western nation:
>go vegan, eating meat is now a crime
>meat industry is kill
>less methane in athmosphere
>more food for other people, maybe even the end of world hunger?

Sounds good at first, but then..
>chinks will start eating more meat
>more food leads to ngos feeding the niggers

>fast forward 15 years

>we have even more niggers
>they are hungry again
>they come to europe (oy vey let them all in)
>methane is on the same level as it was prior to meat ban
>poaching numbers went through the roof
>local wildlife population starts to crumble

Eating vegan is the ultimate bluepill, it will sacrifice our culture and lifestyle for worthless lifes

No, because the demand for beef and dairy will be unaffected unless a large percent of the population does, vegans are insufferable but let's not act like methane farts aren't fucking our shit up

the amount of cocks Miley Cyrus has eaten over the years I don't think she can call herself a vegan

she has mouth herpes from sucking jewish recording industry cock.

I haven't done my homework but I'd speculate cutting beef would be significant
>All that methane
>All that land, water
>All those antibiotics

Lowers meat prices for everyone who doesn't go vegan. So, yes.

Vegans are cucked idiots, you are human, you are apex predator. Now eat that well done beef and sprinkle it with juice son

Why does Western nations banning meat translate into higher consumption of meat by Asians? It's not like there is something stopping them from consuming meat now.

But hey, lets back my whole argument on something with no basis. Sup Forumstards are the best.

Why does that stupid cunt always have her tongue sticking out?

Yeah, anything other than genocide or eugenics leads to more niggers, though.

Yeah, go eat all the GMO foods you can take. It's better for you :^)

>make millions or dollars
>eat shitty soy beans and fake meat

Lmao

>getting accidentally eaten by a vegan
thats my fetish

Well actually that soy meat thing is nice to cook sometimes, I once made fake chicken legs with soy and sticks and it even tricked my who thought it was fish though, but I cannot see how anyone would eat only this stuff.

Methane reduction is fairly substantial
>And your body isn't meant to be vegan.
I don't want to entertain a stupid jungle nigger, but what does that even mean? Vegan diets are objectively healthy for cardiovascular health. For damn sure healthier than the average american diet. Considering cardiovascular disease is the number one contributor to premature death in the world, you should reconsider what our bodies are meant to be doing.

Yeah, of course.

Pic related.

What I find humorous about vegans is how hard they try to make their food mimic meat.

no ones denying that meat is fucking delicious.

let me post a nice clip from a nice little show to emphasize how completely futile it is to be "vegan" or whatever the fuck as a first world human

youtube.com/watch?v=rcx-nf3kH_M

Yes , a lot

You shouldn't buy more meat than you need, or any other food

it's just virtue signalling and the feminising of society a step taken further

Vegan here.
Animal industry is damaging to the environment, from deforestation, shitty calories/weight ratio, animal farts. But naturally a single person going vegan doesn't really help the environment by itself.

or a healthy diet, can't forget that one

>vegan
>healthy
take one, but only one

Hey vegans,

Can you say with 100% certainty that your vegetables weren't grown with manure?

You know, cow poop?

>tfw vegetables are animal products

Niggers are more damaging to the environment AND society in general; can't we just get rid of them instead?

where do these vegans think their grains come from? fields full of animals, baby deer just freeze and get sushied. meats more humane

underrated

But humans are omnivorous scavangers that hunt occasionally.

If you have pussy between your legs then whatever I don't care, but if you call yourself a man and you still haven't hunted down an animal and killed it with your bare hands and started chewing on it's raw flesh I don't believe I could see you as human

I tried a veggie hot dog when I was a kid. Literally on the first bite I threw up everywhere because the combo of the taste and smell was so bad.

I've never touched fake meat again

Yes, but you could make more of a difference eating a cheaper, more balanced diet and donating to environmental causes.
You only should become a vegan if you have skewed morals or want the attention.

Probably because those who made it were shit cooks.

>and you still haven't hunted down an animal and killed it with your bare hands and started chewing on it's raw flesh
Enjoy your worms

Dont forget a good old colonial war

Less meat consumption in the West leads to a surplus, meat prices will drop, and more asians who currently cannot afford meat on a daily basis will be able to do so in this scenario, thus we will see an increase in meat consumption
>what is economy

>reading this while eating my spicy chicken from KFC
Ehhh i think i lost the challenge already.

Not only cardiovascular, but better for stabilization against inflammation, lower cancer proliferation and better tumor suppression, lesser mental problems, lower amount of organ failure, etc.

Won't do jack shit . We will just find some other product worth destroying the environment for. My bet is on avocados

Oh look, it's Miley Cyrus teaching us on morals.

have no fear, vegans, I will have a second helping of meat this evening to offset you

>tfw vegan but have to keep it a secret because 99% of vegans are condescending pieces of shit that are probably on a 3 month fad diet

There's shit you need from animal meat and products. Best diet is objectively pescatarian.

In a way, yes. Having a large population consume a lot of beef and other meat is bad for the environment. Methane from cattle is bad, and it's one of the least efficient uses of water in food production.

Those numbers all all made up, beef is high density, easy to store food, you don't get more kcal from eating the grass, that rots the second you cut it, directly. And the methane is a meme. Our real problems are coal power factories and everyone driving a 8 cylinder car to transport one person

Iktf mate. You know these are end times when a human beings entire identity revolves around his/her fucking diet.

It doesn't fix anything since you still have industrial farming.

explain these

If you want to help the environment and animals then kills yourself because going vegan won't make any difference at all

she looks like she's eating shit

she probably is considering she's vegan

Actually, there is evidence that supports the opposite. Our bodies weren't meant to eat meat.

fpbp

Oh wow it's as if we were originally stupid monkeys who ate berries and leaves.

just by you being vegan no but you can try to do more for the world instead of just being vegan

How come we can eat raw meat and be perfectly okay right after it's killed

Can't tell if sarcasm or unironically making fun of facts

Why does that retarded twat always have her tongue out?

Sure buds.
Meet our closest kin:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQq93Q2txrs

how is it funny to try mimic the most delicious food? vegans btfo xddd

I could accept this argument if it applied to a vegetarian diet, but going full vegan is a bit much. You have to figuratively jump through hoops in order to obtain enough proteins and other nutrients. Also, every vegan that I have ever known was fat as fuck for some reason; they also looked significantly older than their biological age.

Because a bunch of bacteria hadn't grown in it yet?? Are you stupid? Why can any other carnivore eat rotted meat?

Mk ultra / project monarch beta kitten programming

read scientific papers and you'll know answers.

hint: the green party in the uk is willing to fund a documentary made by 2 random (((researchers))) that took a united nations paper, made ridiculous assumptions on top of it, to drive a 19% number to 51%, yet the .u.n. paper got no documentaries made about it.

veganism is being used for political purposes, it's the new greenpeace.

No it would cost more to bury all the people who died of malnutrition from going vegan

evolutionary leftovers you idiot. They still prove useful eatin dem beefs tho

>explain these

Yea they're totally designed for tearing flesh

Nice meme Shlomo, but the meaty jew will lose its grip one day

I knew I've seen this somewhere before

Entropy

It would help more if Vegans killed themselves.

Vegan diets are healthier in the short term but not in the fucking long term you dumb turbo nigger

Exactly we were meant to eat meat

Technically the human body is pretty shit at digestion in general. But the fact it's equally meh with everything makes it adaptable

janegoodall.ca/about-chimp-behaviour-diet.php

So their primary diet is fruits and vegetables. And they occasionally eat meat. Really supports your argument buddy. Also, we aren't chimps.

Nop

We'd eat all the veggies and none be left

That's not true at all. We digest fruits and vegetables very well.

On the contrary, meat will stay in your digestive tract for a very long time.

That is not true at all. Vegan diets tend towards eating much higher amounts of carbohydrates and sugar which directly lead to and feed cancer cells.

i eat both meat and vegetables

go hang yourself you malnurished fucknugget

Damn she can't even form a sentence properly what an idiot

>Animal that can't eat rotted meat
>Carnivore
Pick one

who gives a shit what some whore says anyway?

>evolutionary leftover
>vegan literally claim our bodies weren't developed to eat meat
Is the malnourishment making you stupid?

1. If we stop eating animals, animals cease to have economic value leading to more extinctions of the last megafauna left alive.

2. Pork produces protein for cheaper and less land use, as well as with less environmental impact than soybeans.

Our digestive system is a hybrid. It is true it is more herbivore than carnivore of even omnivore. But there are adaptions to digesting meat.

>diarrhea
> evidence of good digestion

I mean fuck m8, this is such common knowledge it was an early plot point in Lord of the Flies .

Exactly, because meat has more to process thus proving it is both beneficial and a necessary part of our diet.

>maybe even the end of world hunger?

There is more than enough food to feed everyone on earth multiple times over. The reason people starve to death in shitty countries is because it's simply not feasible to transport this food to the starving people in shitty countries. Give it to the governments and the sell it, or just give it away in larger industrialized areas where the people already have enough food. To feed the hungry, especially in africa, requires doing shit like building roads and warehouses and proliferating refrigerators and making sure they have clean water to cook with. But quite frankly its a lost cause. Even if you try to drag them kicking and screaming into civilization they just end up like abos, worthless, ungrateful parasites.

No, literally anyone who tells you food shortages and production are problems affecting climate change is a moron.

Feeding cows a small amount of seaweed cuts their methane emissions by 99.6%. No veganism needed.

muh body muh choice miley

Vegans have no basis of reality. If humans stopped breeding cows, they would die off. I've never listened to the opinions of these malnourished morons.

I make $11/hour. I can't afford to eat tofu and vegetables all day for the energy required for manual labor, cunt.