Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing.
is he right?

Past a certain age ya get bored with yaself and need distraction.

Rus got distracted by the case and luckily didn't drop it , got Remus from boardwalk empire

Why this same thread keeps popping up on occasion ..
> data mining

>My lawn is a flat circle

yes

no. this is something old grandpas and dullard 4channers think. it's so backward and entrenched in repression. you're all fools.

Explain your logic fuckboi

Not gonna lie. I am beginning to see myself as a social problem now.
I mean before I was worrying that my handsome and smart gene can't get passed down. But now...now I am really worried.

>past a certain age, a man who posts the same thread over and over on Sup Forums can be a bad thing

It's true. Know a couple of these kind. The more intelligent the guy, the worse it gets.

Marty may not have been an intellectual as Rust. Yet, he sure as hell was right with that statement.

Here Comes A Thought: In life humans need a form of restraints and their restraints can be friends or family be it platonic or mutual.

If (you) have a lover and she were to become pregnant with your child and then get killed, her life becomes an extinguishable tragedy because she ferried the boat with death.

Now, what become of you as a person? Your humanity have been wilted like the last autumnal flower trying to bloom in the winter. So, you become a monstrosity, you inevitable become your Devil.

is this pasta

Translated this means, if you grow old without any goal besides your own self gratification, you’re not serving humanity and are only a drag on society. Generally speaking, if you have a family, your goals are going to be making the world a better place for them, which usually means making the world a better place for everybody else. If you are just a single dude, you will, in theory, constantly do what’s best for you & you alone. This short sighted view usually helps no one.

absolutely, and I'm starting to get close to that age.

>lmao pokemon go for life brah!

You're a fucking faggot.
Go back to Sup Forums nazi larping dick face.

>its a newfag cries Sup Forums episode.

lol

>dude just make the world a better place lmao
That poster was a fucking FAGGOT with extra spangled cock rings.
Nobody cares about "making the world a better place for their kids" absolutely NO ONE.
Selling lines of shit and moronic Sup Forums niggers like you two, eat it up.
Go watch that neanderthal Fuck Carlson make perplexed caveman faces at the camera because he's too stupid to understand basic talking points.

Before I was just memeing, now I'm dead serious. Kill yourself, you nihilist piece of garbage

I imagined him being the exact same character in 3 billboards.

This is really retardedly written. Are you feeling ok right now?

I’m sorry if the Truth stings.

>dude religion lmao
Go pray to your kike god faggot.

the age is 28. if yoire over 28 and dont have a family, be careful. it will hit you and hit you hard eventually

What I don't completely understand is how "normal" people have seemingly such an intense sense of community with people they don't even know as well as self importance that they think they're average pleb lives are "contributing to society". I'm not trying to be confrontational here, I just don't understand why normies are so infuriated by people who aren't doing as well as they are in a common sense instead of just tending to their own families.

this is either the best or worst thing I've read

I'm 28 right now and I know I'm not going to have a family remotely soon or know if I really should have children to be honest. I would actually like a wife so I could experience love as well as love someone in return, and so I don't have to die alone, but at the same time I don't want one or more of my children to have to inherit the problems I've had just by being born, and basically having to live and die with those problems just because I procreated.

good little worker bee

be careful. it will hit you hard one day. if you aren't mature and successful by aged 28, then the future is looking gloomy for you.

>Past a certain age, a man without a lawn can be a bad thing

>mfw rewatching kingpin
>mowing another mans lawn line is in it said by woody also

I'm not a total retard, I already think the future looks pretty fucked. I was just trying to see what anyone thought about it by honestly describing my situation.