This film was directed

This film was directed
dishonestly

Do go on, I still love Silence argument threads.

>Bishop Barron is a retard who thinks a 1960s Japanese novel was about the War on Christmas in 21st century America
>not a single atheist has the mental capacity to understand why Rodriquez doesn't just apostatize immediately

Anyone else think Adam Driver should've played the lead? He was criminally underused and was 100x better than Andrew Garfield

too ugly to be a leading man in hollywood

Yeah, in hindsight it would have made it better. I was impressed with Garfield when I first saw it, to be fair

I thought it was kind of awkward how he and Ciarán Hinds looked believably Portuguese but Andrew Garfield and Liam Neeson didn't

>not a single atheist has the mental capacity to understand why Rodriquez doesn't just apostatize immediately
I'm an athiest and it was my favorite movie of 2016. You don't have to be spiritual to understand spirituality.

Silence is pleb filter

>watched it wearing headphones
What the FUCK was with the audio mixing? Did anyone else notice how inconsistent it was? Is it like a meta thing because Garfield's character is under loads of stress or did somebody just screw up during production?

I'm agnostic and I understood why he didn't apostatize immediately. You need to be severely retarded not to understand it.

Some people didn't appreciate it because of the religious themes

This was one of the best movie of the last decade. Your post is dishonest.

it was mixed for a movie theater not your fucking headphones

From what I’ve seen devout Christians are the retards that don’t understand why he ever apostatized. It’s a little unsettling to read people who care so little about hypothetical suffering at their hands because they think it won’t matter in this life. It almost borders nihilism, no suffering matters because we all die anyways

t. brainlet soyboy

DISSU FIRMU VELY DISHONESTERU

Is this a meme? Please explain, because I actually thought the same thing.

Yes holy fuck, I was supremely disappointed when he died and I had to sit through the rest of the movie with only Garfield.

He was a leading man for years in Girls on HBO and is basically the male lead of NuWars and the most praised thing about it, are you retarded?

that's not what he means retard, the mixing of various voices and sound effects didn't correspond to how distant or loud they should be in the film, I didn't even wear headphones and I noticed it

>It almost borders nihilism, no suffering matters because we all die anyways
This is by far the dumbest post I've read so far this year. Kudos

>me watching silence

>could have had del toroand daniel day lewis
>instead we got adam driver and andrew garfield