Why is Sup Forums calling this movie Reddit?

Why is Sup Forums calling this movie Reddit?

relies heavily on pop culture referential humor. also promotes being a nerd

no idea

even reddit hates this piece of shit

Pretty much describes what Wreck-it Ralph Breaks the Internet is going to be. Pretty much pulled the same bait it switch of being a video game movie with familiar characters but was a Sugar Rush movie instead.

why would reddit suddenly hate epic nerd references??

i don't understand it either. it's too reddit even for reddit

Because it's WB and not Based Disney

does reddit really love Disney that much??

Doesn't everyone?

Jesus Christ

And so dies WB

Burn in hell you fucking piece of shit

Would this movie have been made if the writers idea didn't fit into a certain agenda?

wtf i hate the goonies now

Just want to let you know I'm going to download that and repost it CONSTANTLY

t.disneymom

Still have no idea what the fuck that movie is actually about.

140 minutes

MEMBA DIS MEMBA DIS MEMBA DIS MEMBA DIS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH IAM GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

because fa/tv/irgins likes to bring up their homesite in any thread due to homesickness

I didn't understand why all of you were hating on The Matrix, but then I clicked the thumbnail. Yes, it is reddit through and through

Can you fucking stop doing this? quoting every post in the thread as if you were talking to each person individually? every time i see a post that does this its usually one idiot trying to get acknowledged by everyone in the thread.without saying anything worthy of attention.

If you wanna participate the thread but is not addressing anyone in particular or everyone at once, just not quote anybody, if you say something worthy you will get the replies you crave for.

>reddit hates this piece of shit
wtf I love Ready Player One now

same

Did they go too far?