Ok tv what was the first movie you saw yourself representated?

Which movie was it?

I am literally Baseketball.

Now that I think about it, I have never seen a Brazilian character in Hollywood movies

Never, I haven't been in a movie, and there's never been a character based on me.

Never. Hollywood discriminates against virgin shut-ins.

H
I
D
E

I don't know, fucking Clerks or Mallrats or Bill & Ted, nerdy losers, you know.

literally me second from left

Blade runner 2049
Oh wait are we talking about race?

What was the last movie where the redheaded male character wasn’t either a beta or a fag?

Your white privilege is showing, saying something like this.

That is being intelligent enough to realize humans are much more complex than two dimensional approximations we spend two or three hours with in a fantastical setting definitely makes you a racist shit lord and you're probably a white male.

Dude

I don’t care about being represented. I just want the kikes to put something entertaining out.

Menace to society, I was America's nightmare, young, black & didn't give a fuck

I still haven't

GoldenEye, I guess. Hacker guy is 90% me.

I haven't been in Hollywood movie yet so I can't answer the question. If you're talking about some bullshit about how well I fit into the identity-categorization complex then you can fuck right off.

Passion of the Christ

What movie has starred a virgin with no GF, no job, who is suicidal?

I mean, if I have to rely on such superficial elements such as how one looks and speaks in order to empathize with a character, that would make me a special case of sociopath, would it not? Representation matters indeed...to amoral dullards perhaps.

Now that I think about it most red heads I know are betas. I'd go as far as to say they're all below average. Mostly degenerate stoners. The other 2 have very nasal sounding voices. Look like their dying of aids.

Falling Down

Your biopic

Last 10% was the Hawaiian shirt. And the actor's name is Alan Cummings.

My answer is superbad and Seth Rogan cop character

There's Papparzzi with Cole Hauser.

I still remember it to this day, I was awesome and unstoppable. I killed all the bitches but the last one escaped me and crushed my metal skeleton. As my electronic eye artistically faded I realized women just can't be exterminated, there's too many of them. Then they defiled my legacy and made me a hero in the sequels where I had to fight a liquid metal guy

I always fall back on the redhead from yu yu hakusho . Kubarya? Can't ever spell it. He was strong, loyal and 100% human. Compared to the rest of the characters him being full human is pretty good.

Sadly it's a jap cartoon...

I literally am Ryan Gosling in Drive (2012), even bought a replica of the jacket

i cant remember because i dont watch movies to see myself represented i watch movies to be entertained and as a form of escapism.

hate this representation bullshit

Clarify representation for me. Are you talking about skin color? sexual orientation? Country of origin? are you saying that all gays are alike or all blacks are alike to the point one can represent the whole? because that would be racist/ sexist as fuck.

What are the elements that should make me feel "represented"?

faggot

There hasn't been any character with my specific racial history, at least in the movies I've seen, but I honestly don't give a shit

Taxi Driver

Last Men literally need to identify with flesh-colored shapes projected on a screen

TDK
The joker:
>Intelligence
>Nihilism
>Wicked humor

the virgin suicides

None of them because I'm not a fucking movie character you delusional weirdos.

>implying you aren't a beta or a fag yourself

Literally who
I do think the stereotype is generally true despite being redheaded myself. I got good genes otherwise so it’s not the worst thing. Look very similar to kj
>tfw no betty gf

Robocop. I watched it when I was 5 years old.

Literally me

Also either Drive (im like the driveman) or Goodwill Hunting (I'm wicked smart)

i cant tell who is memeing anymore

But you haven't killed yourself yet?

Why is representation in Hollywood so important to non-whites? I don't mean in film. I mean Hollywood. Don't they all have those cultures they are so proud of?

Tormund from GOT is the only one i got.

star wars, han solo, the lovable cheat

Mel Gibson in lethal weapon. Riggs.

I have. In a Japanese movie, surprisingly.

>literally who

How can you not who these people are? This is a film board, do you not know where you are? You'll never a get a betty gf being this stupid.

Hercules.

Deer Hunter. What can I say. I'm of East Slav and German descent from the rust belt.

>I love you, baby!!!

Not a movie but, Malcom in the Middle.
>tfw grew up boderline poor/lower middle class
>tfw older brother is the troublemaker
>tfw I'm the smart, neurotic middle child
>tfw younger brother is the artistic one
>tfw Mom did the raising and discipline while Dad did the fun stuff with us
>tfw my Dad's family is well off and my Mom's is relatively poor
>tfw their family dinners make me nostalgic
>tfw I still play the circle game

I don't fucking know, I don't watch movies to get a feeling of validation

Home Alone

im a maori/european mutt so probably never

lol

Squeek

I think it was probably Jonah Hill in Superbad

super mario bros

every movie ever made because I'm jewish

Taras Bulba

I really, really wanted to be Sub Zero when I was a kid. He could rip out people's spines.

I'm a poo in loo so The Big Sick was the first serious one I guess.

I demand more slav representation in films.
Fucking racist wh*Toid hollywood am*ticans

>watch captain america
>dont feel represented
>enjoy the movie for what it is

>watch black panther
>dont feel represented
>enjoy the movie for what it is

I'm really starting to feel like I should dye my skin blue or someshit so I can get away from this fucking ridiculous spectrum of "you are the culmination of your skin colour and if you disagree you are one of the them"

I have literally never been in a Hollywood movie.

Dwayne Johnson’s character in Jumanji
>high school
>Virgin
>never had a gf
>likes vidya
Now I just need a qt 3.14 redhead gf

KINO

I haven't seen myself represented in film, ever.

>chilean
never ever
not that I care, I only want to see white chads in movies

Suicide Squad.

Looking at Jared Leto’s Joker was like looking into a mirror.

big hero six is about an autistic hapa kid. I'm stupid though

>he's this new

i had a buddy in highschool literally sit me through goodwill hunting, comparing himself to to the matt damon at every possible moment in an attempt for me to acknowledge he was troubled but very smart. Now he was smarter than average, just enough to be a good liar. He was also a massive asshole so I played the fool, frustrating him. You want someone to confide in? well don't shit on people.

Zach Galifinakis in The Hangover is the only thing that comes close to representation for the average Sup Forums user.

Punch Drunk Love. Awkward, weird, mentally ill. Saw it as a kid when my family rented it thinking it'd be a typical Adam Sandler movie. They didn't get it at all. That's also the first time I realized how hopeless some people are at appreciating profound things.

DAY 1

>outgoing party type
>autistic savant who can make mad dosh counting cards
Sup Forums wished to be him

apparently we're colombians and speak portuspanish

As a Attack Helicopter identified gender-queer? True Lies

I don't know - was there a movie where the character dreamed about suicide since they were 8?

Why would I want to see myself in movies? I watch them for escape my shitty

Is this unrionically you? No wonder you're so maladjusted

Mark Ratner

Death in Venice, maybe

>implying my race or gender/sexuality is the only thing that represents who I am or at all

I relate to any character that shows humanity. So most of them if the writing isn't complete garbage.

Rorschach?

This reminds me a lot of the awful-looking direct-to-DVD garbage that populated the video rental at the old Albertsons when I was kid; stuff like Flyin' Ryan (2003).

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
this was before I transitioned, or course

Uncle Bully?

High School Musical or Holes. I'm a mulatto. I don't care about representation, but maybe I'm biased since I've always had a very diverse group of friends and found it easy to self insert as any race

He was a manlet
Ok there’s one
>jerkules
>falls for empowered slut
>not a beta
“no”

Not a movie but band of brothers is kino and I believe winters is a ginge

The King of Comedy

the goonies

Star Wars.