Why do artists draw orc girls pretty when they're supposed to look like this?

Why do artists draw orc girls pretty when they're supposed to look like this?

Because they want to fuck them?

Same reason artist draw fat chicks and lable them "thicc"

>Why do artists draw orc girls pretty when they're supposed to look pretty?
I'm not understanding your point user.

Are you saying she isn't pretty ?

Orcs aren't supposed to have sexual features like breasts and such, "real" original orcs don't even have genders, they are pretty much malformed meat robots.

How does this relate to comics or cartoons?

>Tolkien Orcs are the Only orcs that exist and all orcs follow those rules.

Orcs don't have a set standard for how they're supposed to look like. All you really need to have your basic orc is be green, be barbarian centric or brutish, and have knife ears like elves.

Orcs are more a /tg/ thing but I suppose this thread counts as Sup Forums

They need to look like And not this

Also the fact that Orcs are deformed and ugly is supposed to mirror how demons are also deformed and ugly, they both represent Sauron/Lucifer failure in their attempts to mimick god.

LOTR is Christian as fuck.

>supposed to
Are you the leading authority on make believe creatures and their appearances?

If we're going by Tolkien rules then orcs and goblins should be the same thing.

>what is an opinion?

>OP says Orcs are SUPPOSED to look like that, as if other ways Orcs are drawn are wrong
Do you not know the difference between an opinion and a demand?

It's my opinion that they're supposed to look like that

>If we're going by Tolkien rules
We almost never go by Tolkien rules in these situations.

Because acting as if there's a "Supposed to" when drawing fucking fantasy races is what leads to stagnation and an empty well of creativity

Why not just make up a new race if the original one doesn't fit what you want in your story?

>Original one

I can guarantee that you don't know what the 'original one' even fucking is. They get changed up and adapted and moved around so much over the course of fucking centuries that trying to cling to what you think is "original" is the most retarded, self-defeating move someone could make

>Sauron
What're you on about?

this is how they're supposed to look

>"Orc Stain was developed as a result of Stokoe's love of The Lord of the Rings, which led him to consider whether all orcs were as simplistic and warlike as those depicted by J. R. R. Tolkien. He drew a short comic detailing an argument between two orcs about whether their brutal nature was inherent or a result of their environment, and eventually expanded the idea into Orc Stain"
Interpretation.

Why are orcs drawn as even remotely attractive when they're supposed to look like this?

Orc Stain is so good, and a shameful reminder of how badly Kill Six Billion Demons wants to copy the art style, but fails so fucking horribly.

>how badly Kill Six Billion Demons wants to copy the art style, but fails so fucking horribly
I was wondering what it was that was so offputting about K6BD and I think that must be it.

>lotr orc female

There is no such thing as Orc females in LoTR. All Orcs/Goblins are male, thus they have to take women of other races to procreate.

Read the fucking Silmarillion. Just because it isn't in the movies, doesn't mean your shitty ideas are canon.

90% sure she had some work done, no way is that natural.

There's some variation, sure, but "Orc's" got a thousand years of being some kind of big, ugly and brutish monster.
Using one as just an amazon sex fantasy or cute girl seems as pointless as having a story where you call a rabbit a horse.

Trolls, Orcs, and Dwarves are all the same creatures in the original mythological source--- Norse mythology. Tolkien drew from that and decided to differentiate them by size (ie, dwarf, orc, troll), and then had the larger ones following the villain, thus making them evil and therefore ugly and misshaped, like the fallen angels had become misshaped.

Why do they wear makeup?

>tfw when its even better

where do you see makeup?

I'm pretty sure you're mistaken about that.
While Norse myths have both dwarves and trolls live in rocks, and sometimes turn to stone when exposed to sunlight, dwarves are portrayed as much more civilized and I don't believe trolls ever display much skill with craftsmanship.

Orcs don't show up in Norse myth at all. The English word probably comes from Orcus, a Roman god of death.

Why are you pretending that's not pretty? I know dudes enjoy going online and insulting women's appearances, but it's a silly thing to do.

Belongs in /aco/ really, that's where all the pretty orcs are.

>There is no such thing as Orc females in LoTR.
Exactly, why are you homos drawing orcs at all?

fuck me that's hot

>no loving orc milf for gentle snu-snu
Why live?

>it's another "I saw a drawing on tumblr so it's ok to post here" thread

This shit has nothing to do with comics or cartoons. for your fantasy race wank thread.

Like /tg/ often says, IT DEPENDS ON THE SETTING NOT EVERYTHING IS TOLKIEN OR WARHAMMER THERE ARE OTHER SETTINGS LIKE SHADOWRUN WHERE THERE'S CUTE ORCS, AND EVEN IN D&D THEY CAN VARY

Women are for pretty men are for stronk. Look at slavs

>mirror how demons are also deformed and ugly
Wow. Rude.

found the capefag

It is not a good Pain.

Except the Greeks had demons be nice and pretty. Fuck Christians for ruining demons.

hey man, amazon sex fantasies are never pointless
you can get an army of ugly mooks anywhere

>>>> /tg/

PORC
O
R
C

Does anyone remember the name of that webcomic with the Orc who was adopted by Elves or whatever and in their world Humans were the shit tier race nobody liked and shunned from society but she crusaded for their rights?
It stopped updating a long time ago.
Literally all over her face, war paint is still make up.
I mean they're not real. They never were, they change a lot because they're not real.
Nips seem to be fans of Porcs and if that's their mythology they're still Orcs.
Same with Elves, they constantly shift from little giggly midgets to Nofunsky Supertall Models.

god, she is totally doing it for me. I wanna see Gwendolyn Christie do body and facial mo-cap for a sexy brawny orc lady like that.

>mythology

Literally just from Dragon Quest games, which were themselves likely adapted from DnD games.

females of any species ate always drawn more sexy because in a patriarchal society the primary role of women is to be sexy. the illustrators want to draw hot women.

There needs to be more stories about human men dominating orc women, gaining their respect, and them fucking each other into oblivion.

Fine, lore.
Agreed, if by oblivion you mean loving marriage with litters of half-orcs.

>half-orcs
l wonder who will have the biggest tantrum: Sup Forums or /tg/?

Why would /tg/ have a tantrum over one of the most common playable races in D&D?

Don't you mean stories about orc women dominating human men?

You're not familiar with /tg/ are you?

/tg/ JUST had a two day thread about thinking of alternative origin stories to Half-Orcs other than rape baby.
Pretty fun
No, it should be a dance. A dance of domination!

/tg/ is where this thread should be too.

To be what is offputting about K6BD is the excessively brown and red color pallet. Makes everything looks like bloody shit.

>pregnant musclegirl
Damn it, this is crossing the streams...

How else do you get Musclemilves?

>Musclemilves
MILF is an acronym, user.

>THERE ARE OTHER SETTINGS LIKE SHADOWRUN WHERE THERE'S CUTE ORCS

If the Orks had females that were cute would the Emperor still want to get rid of them?

The "Emperor" used his powers of science to make entire legions of giant muscle-bound men to serve his needs. The ones that attended him personally wore only loincloths and breastplates with nipples on them.

I don't think he likes cute girls.

Gobbet IS cute, but she's a walking health code violation. She has to be purged for the public good.

I bet you're a poodle lookin motherfucker.

Been looking for it online without success, but there is a Shadowrun orc that reminds me of Angela Basset from Strange Days that I particularly liked.

>Sauron
>Lucifer
Pick one and only one. Sauron was a servant to Morgoth, who is the Lucifer/Satan analogue.

>I don't think he likes cute girls.

How about muscle-bound Amazons that tread the path of the swole?

>She has to be purged for the public good.

Don't act like you wouldn't smash that ass behind a dumpster.

>continued never
I'm genuinely interested in her further grooming of him.

>Gobbet
>Worshipping the Emperor
She would worship the Horned Rat and you fucking know it.

I'm fairly certain tolkein took most of LOTRs assets from Welsh mythology.

>Behind a dumpster
>Not in a dumpster like that one It's Always Sunny joke

I just like preggo muscle girls.

Call me an SJW if you want, but it's because up until recently everyone assumed that fantasy nerds were mostly guys, and straight ones at that.

>she's a walking health code violation
I don't really play Shadowrun. What's this orc chick deal? She is a rat totem shaman? Are they supposed to be unsanitary?

They still are by a huge, vast margin.

She is a rat totem shaman, and she in particular is filthy. She eats with her two pet rats, as in they eat out of her bowl while she's eating, and she eats the most disgusting, nauseating, terrible food imaginable. Amongst other things.

How is that an SJW point of view when that's true for the most part?

She's a Rat Shaman, yes. That means that rats are her spirit animals. Thus, she adopts a sort of "rat-like" lifestyle which of course means a number of choices that would be deemed unsanitary.

This artist draws the best Orc women.

Hey buddy, this is Sup Forums, home to comics and cartoons, not typical nerd fantasies maybe you want to /tg/ home down the block

>Playing Pred mod in Skyrim
>Keep trying to swoon orcs with Pred bod
I will stop one day

It's so his fetish it's not even funny
>You'll never do be paid to draw your fetishes for a big budget motion picture