Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0_l1AMpwuc
youtube.com/watch?v=U5tveO2nRSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jerry, he's a piece of shit always bullying Tom.

Jerry, he's a mouse, meaning he could move into any house in the entire neighborhood but instead of doing that, he decided to stay and harass Tom in the comfort of his own home. Jerry is a sociopathic maniac bent on making Tom's life a living hell.

depends on the short, but it's usually Jerry who is the asshole

Beta males detected. Jerry was alpha as fuck.

t.manlet

Usually Jerry is just trying to get food or have a good time and Tom overeacts and escalates the situation.

But occassionally Jerry is insufferable to Tom

Who do you think?

>Anyone who acts like an asshole is automatically an alpha in my eyes
Found the insecure fag

Obvious answer is Tom. Mice don't go attacking cats, but cats try to eat mice all the time, so it only makes sense that Jerry is just acting in self-defense.

Listen. They both need each other. It's called "inter-dependency". And they both know it. Yeah, I know. He does terrible things to Tom. Nasty, even sadistic things. But that's fine as long as that's what Tom wants. Think about it. His actions. He's always asking for it. It's his partner's job to fulfill those needs. And Jerry knows that.

obviously jerry

They continue the act for fun in the newer toons, but jerry was a cold blooded psycho early on.

Why is Tom so degenerate?

Bullshit. Jerry was a squatter and a stalker. Wherever Tom went Jerry was soon to chew a hole in his new home and set up shop. Jerry was never adopted, never signed any leases or agreements and certainly didn't make Tom's life easy in any way that could excuse someone squatting on your property. Fuck Jerry. He's a cunt.

I swear there's loads of episodes where Tom's just minding his business, drinking milk and shit and Jerry just waltzes over and acts like a dick for no reason

youtu.be/X0_l1AMpwuc

It's been at least 20 years since I've seen this and I can still remember all the lyrics in the song.

this is what The Duke of Burgundy was about

Remember that time Tom was executed?

Tom was a good cat trying to do his job in keeping vermin out of his owner's home. Sometimes having a bit of fun with it, often like what soldiers did in the war.
Jerry though. He's so persistent. Even when Tom gives him a relatively low-violent warning shoo, he comes back. Again and again and again goading Tom and pushing him to come to more drastic measures to get rid.
Jerry could easily go to another house without a cat and plenty of food, but no. To Jerry, he's got a point to prove. That he can dominate something way bigger than he is. He torments Tom in a game of wills because its not enough to succeed, he has to crush his nemesis' spirit too.

Tom's actions are animal instinct

The stupid faggot mouse. What kind of retarded question is that?

this shit used to scare me

youtube.com/watch?v=U5tveO2nRSk