Redpill me on ol Barak

Redpill me on ol Barak

Muslim from Kenya. What else do you need to know?

remember Joan Rivers? she died one week after telling the press Obama was gay and that "Michelle" was a tranny, theres a video of it somewhere on yt

King nigger

King rigger, rigged primaries vs Hillary back 8 years ago.

While being totally gay and unbased, Obongo a totally based brother named Abongo.

victim

OfficeApe

"We no longer consider ourselves a Christian nation"

"The future must not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam!"

"I will stand with my muslim brothers, if the climate should change into an ugly direction."

Okie dokie.

Oky doky

"if elected i'll audit the fed 'line by line' ".

Worst president in our history, has done untold damage to our country's reputation.

Worst part is, Trump caught him lying about being a natural born citizen (you have to have both parents be citizens to be natural born, that's what the "s" on the end of "citizens" means), but failed to deliver the coup de grace.

Don't forget my favorite, "It's gonna be a little bumpy, but the New World Order will take care of everything."

"...part of peoples' concern is just the sense that around the world the old order isn’t holding and we’re not quite yet to where we need to be in terms of a new order that’s based on a different set of principles, that’s based on a sense of common humanity, that’s based on economies that work for all people."

>actual quote even worse

Jewish puppet, that's why his Muslim family fucking hate him

Addressing the United Nations in NYC, Obama said:

“…But I am convinced that in the long run, giving up some freedom of action — not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests, but binding ourselves to international rules over the long term — enhances our security. And I think that’s not just true for us…”

Inept, vain, he's a tit
and everything he touches,
goes to shit,

dubs of truth!

A good man who gave up and became a part of the corrupt system.

We cannot have a country with people like you in it.

You have to go back.

gas chambers aren't real bitches
all of those kikes lied
no physical evidence
it is up to the person making the acusation that gas chambers existed to proove it.

they have not.
because they can't
cuz they are not real.

inb4 german camp comander said they were real... they tortured that poor man and crushed his nuts, who wouldn't say whatever they wanted at that point. he prolly thought no one would be stupid enough to think a shower room was a gas chamber.

He won a Nobel peace prize in anticipation of his progress towards world peace.
Says it all really.

A merchant of death and an antiwhite anticolonialist

Gets a free pass in the press because he's a smooth talking half black guy