How do we stop fags? Can they be stopped?

How do we stop fags? Can they be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

onionstudios.com/videos/how-to-find-a-masculine-halloween-costume-for-your-effeminate-son-1320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that pic

By sucking their dicks.

>falling for the vaginal jew

Homosexuality is the final redpill, straightfag. Just keep serving the vaginal jew, you imbecile.

By curing them, I heard there's a pill in the works. We'll be rid of them in the next five decades I think, and then maybe birth rates will go up a bit.

hah hah so true

By fixing women. They're almost all entitled soulless cunts.

We don't.

The only people who don't like Shimakaze-kun doujins have never read them.

Just like 2d=/=3dpd
2d traps are GOAT
Actual Faggots are free to neck themselves

>Not becoming a redpilled pretty girl(male) yourself and ending the feminazi reign.

kys

holy shit Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums wtf happened when I was gone?

I admit, the few I accidentally read, I liked more than I should have. Still don't care about Kancolle as a whole, though.

>tfw no gf(male)

retarded americans happened.

the best version of this was the one Sup Forums made for all the klk episodes

Feminine penis>vagina. Vaginas are gross as fuck, man

Mas eu sou peludo e tenho voz grossa.
O que eu faço?

Why stop it?

>traps are now fags

How about stop csring about what people fap to?

I have toagree tha white men who don't pass on their genes is bad, but don't chastise about what we fap to.

Do you think all the roman emperors were degenerate faggots? They fucked what they liked, but they knew they also had to do what nature intended to pass down their legacy.

Whemver you hate people just for looking at trap hentai or something, don't forvet your favorite emperors wpuld have fapped too, and then proceed to not give a shit about what some pleb deems is fap worthy or not, or if some pleb says please stop doing that because it hurts his feelings.

As white men who are of sane mind, we know what we have to do, but don't chastise us based on our "secret" pleasures. Grow up and matjre yourselves.

Mature

>become qt
>to smart to be trans
>fap in mirror

where were you when you realized traps are the ultimate redpill

Stop them by making traps forced to play with their hot as fuck onee-chans and okasans.

RL fags? Fire.

Kys faggot

Traps are love, traps are life

>this faggot would send emperors to their deaths based upon the pleasures they enjoy rather than any serious actions

god damnit

>guys are better at being girls
why are 3dpd woman so shit at everything?

SWEDEN YES

GET THIS DEGENERACY OUT OF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

>le feminine penis
There is no such thing. If you are masturbating to a human with balls and a dick, it is a male, and you are a fag.

Fuck off retard you think the millions of no gf threads are any better? Gays are pushing their fucking agenda and you want to just shove it under the rug. Go fuck yourself.

>tfw you'll never be that cute
>tfw you squandered your years by not hitting the trap route
>tfw no gf(male)

>tfw 6'2" with a voice like Andre the giant

just kill me now

As long as they don't force me to pay attention, why would I care?

More puss for me.

>falling for the poopydick jew

why would anyone want to be a girl?

Voçê sabe...

anime fags are fucked in their autistic little heads

Trapshitters need to die.

Let them live their desire, they won't breed anyways.

Accurate pic holy fuck.

>wanting to be a girl
not what I want, I want to look like a girl, but with the perks of being a man
is that so much to ask for
>tfw 6'3"
>endomorphic body
Death

Why wouldn't you want to be cute?

Why wouldn't you want people to love you just for how you look?

Why wouldn't you want someone big and strong to hold you in their arms and make you feel warm and safe at night?

shimakaze-kun is a miracle of the universe

Thai?

>tfw no trap gf to fuck all night along after a hard day's work

Only way is to destroy feminism. Feminism made females undesirable to men so they seek out any other means for love and that sometimes come from other men( pretending to be girls).

Why do you care? You some sort of faggot or something?

Dismantle the jewish media propaganda machine that leads to their creation. A man is not to blame for a devil tricking him.

because being powerful and being desired for wealth of strength and courage is infinitely more rewarding and comfortable.

You fuckers did this

It's a product of the age of decadence. The good news is that they are genetic dead ends.

>Their face when the hear this

You can't stop, they're out of control

There is no breaks in the trap train
Kek

>The good news is that they are genetic dead ends.
There's something about queers that defies environmental pressure and evolution. There were tranny hookers in Mesopotamia. The Greeks and Romans were notorious butt plunderers. It will never end. Gay shit is metaphysical.

fact: fags are the strongest race on the planet

Shimakaze a shit

Only good thing about Boatsluts are the Abyssals.

>TFW I'm just a little less cute than him, same hair but a little less blond, and 190 cm tall

Needs more bulge.

Keep going, though.

Yeah those americans:

>not liking both
Transcend beyond human limitations my friend.

Wow this thread is pretty fucking gay saged and reported enjoy your ban faggots

>hundreds, if not thousands of perfectly good twinks choose to become he-she monstrosities every year

>They can't even reproduce
>Race

What if i masturbate to a fridge dirty talking an oven?

Or a drawing of two females, who lack genitals, fondling each others titties?

Or the smell of pumpkins?

onionstudios.com/videos/how-to-find-a-masculine-halloween-costume-for-your-effeminate-son-1320

When Sup Forums started with an almost entirely American userbase (with some overlap with the japs from 2ch) everyone was into girls and lolis.

It's you filthy yurops that ruined everything. You faggots just wont stop talking about feminine dicks. Fucking queers, kill yourselves.

>Get in thread
>99% gay shit
wtf goyim??

If not for having to justify a reason to keep women around, science could have easily fixed that by now. Then you wouldn't even have to worry about your kids mysteriously turning up black either.

>he-she monstrosities
It's good if they're just crossdressing. I have gender dysphoria (want to be a woman) but I've come to live with it while retaining my testosterone. Occasional crossdressing, the right doujinshi and the right games are all I need not to go mad.

Fags have been around forever, ain't no stopping them.

Now Muslims, they didn't always exist and we can get rid of them

>Can they be stopped?
Ancient Greek was into gayshit.
/thread

BONN
O
N
N

Totally hooked up with a 22 year old tranny two days ago. You'd have NO idea it was a dude until you took its pants off. Voice sounded feminine, small shoulders, even had natural tits from hormone therapy.

I think she's the one, lads. It was totally awesome.

based travis

See some want what you want, others want to be loved by you. Someone that is strong and capable because they themselves are weak and useless. Their only use is to be sleeves for strong men, to do what they ask and make strong men happy and comfortable. It's a symbiotic relationship where the trap gives sex and comfort and the man gives protection and sustenance. Win-win