Zero Coo... No, no, wait

>Zero Coo... No, no, wait...

>you're the moron invading my turf
>gets upset at him swapping race propaganda with outer limits

what did she mean by this?

Did Crash Override copied the military or it was the other way?

She wanted to see latinos, indians and blacks getting bullied.

she was watching it ironically

>banned from computers legally
>mom buys him a computer literally as soon as legally possible

The fuck is her problem.

Also, was he reading up on new OS's and architecture in the years just biding his time?
he seemed really proficient for someone that hasnt touched a computer in 11 years

>he seemed really proficient for someone that hasnt touched a computer in 11 years
probably because he was one of those borderline autist savants and his special power was computers

True, guess you can just chalk it up to having a passion and being super smart

Best movie of the 90s.

He's got a good mom and she was doing the best to make her kid happy. Single moms do this.

She knew it was his thing.

Hacks your mainframe

*gets arrested 1 week later*

>tfw you checked out the pool

No. Kids is the best.

I'd like to put my worm in her garbage file if you know what I mean

I think i catch your meaning

Penn was smart to get a silent partner

'member when she hacked her titties off?

HACKERS

where can i buy those sunglasses?

Fucking love this movie

Christ imagine trying to type at a keyboard like that all day long.

>if you win, I'll go on a date with you
>if I win, I'll go on a date with you
what did she mean by this?

>MFW Hacking the Gibson with a 286 processor and a 28.8 modem.

The truest cycle of life is thinking Hackers is cool, growing up and thinking it's mega dumb, then growing up more and realizing wait, it actually is cool

She wanted the D.

>mfw I had a 14.4 modem and fucking dreamed of a 28.8

I've been trying to find this character hoodie outfit from when Zero first goes to his apartment. It rains so much where I am and it seems super water resistant.

H A C K · T H E · P L A N E T · K I L L · T H E · G I B S O N · T Y P E · C O O K I E · Y O U · I D I O T · I · W A S · Z E R O · C O O L · M E S S · W I T H · T H E · B E S T · D I E · L I K E · T H E · R E S T · S P A N D E X · I S · A · P R I V I L E G E · N O T · A · R I G H T · A C I D · B U R N · S A Y S · L E A V E · B E F O R E · Y O U · A R E · E X P U N G E D · T H E · P O O L · O N · T H E · R O O F · M U S T · H A V E · A · L E A K · S N O O P · O N T O · T H E M · A S · T H E Y · S N O O P · O N T O · U S · I T · I S · I N · T H A T · P L A C E · W H E R E · I · P U T · T H A T · T H I N G · T H A T · T I M E · I · A M · T H E · P H R E A K · T H E · F A N T O M · P H R E A K · T H E · K I N G · O F · N Y N E X · I · K I N D · O F · F E E L · L I K E · G O D · Y O U · A R E · H O P E L E S S · M A N · U T T E R L Y · H O P E L E S S · W E · H A V E · N O · N A M E S · N O · N A M E S · M A N · W E · A R E · N A M E L E S S · I T · H A S · G O T · A · T W E N T Y E I G H T · P O I N T · E I G H T · B · P · S · M O D E M · U N I V E R S A L L Y · S T U P I D · A C T I V E · M A T R I X · M A N · A · M I L L I O N · P S Y C H E D E L I C · C O L O U R S · I · A M · C R A S H · O V E R R I D E · I · H O P E · T H A T · Y O U · D O · N O T · S C R E W · L I K E · Y O U · T Y P E · I T · H A S · K I L L E R · R E F R E S H · R A T E · M I S T E R · T H E · P L A G U E · P 6 · C H I P · T R I P L E · T H E · S P E E D · O F · T H E · P E N T I U M · W E · A R E · S A M U R A I · H A C K E R S · O F · T H E · W O R L D · U N I T E

A LITTLE PELVIS

AND BOOTY

A LITTLE PELVIS

AND BOOTY

where can I steal his look?

>if she wins you become her slave that does gruntwork for her, and wears a dress
>if you win you get smart tomboy version of prime Angelina Jolie forced to wear a dress to bang

I
BET
IT
LOOKS
CRISPY
IN
THE
DARK

based Johnny Lee Miller

hot topic?

I memba in CS course those dumb fucks calling Hax0rz a shitty flick. Mentioning the colors of the diskettes. Fucking plebs.

What a bunch of dorks.

>it's in the place where i hid that thing that time

The tragedy is always whenever you see cool looks, you will never pull it off like these people :(

You just end up being one of those guys with the jacket from Drive

Dade's glasses are dope tho

Poor kiddo with an Atari computer when all he wanted was a Commodore 64.

>a man named BILLY BOB mind fucked THIS to fuck him a super young age
>everyone applauded

Every goddamn time i find some hacker mirrored sunglasses and i wear them out i fucking break or loose them in under a week. Hence i dont take them out anymore.

Try going to lots of Pharmacies user. Thats where i find all of mine. Cant remember Brand.

T. totally not Ben Garrison (and the mac is debian)

Emmanuel Goldstein himself, from 2600, was a consultant of this kino.

he's in it too

On the right