Why do celebrities pretend to care?

Why do celebrities pretend to care?

yes

me bottom right

wonderful

now she has AIDS, Ebola AND is a roastie outie.

imagine being a lil nigga in africa where every woman smells like cow shit and then daddario shows up
just by the smell i wouldn't be able to hold my rape urges

Celebrities do what they're told.

How many times are yougoing to make this thread?

HIDE

Why do you pretend to care?

about what

good publicity. the liberal masses don't actually care about anything and are highly narcissistic, but they like to keep up this holy image but in reality they're the ones creating these environments and laughing at them.

They wouldn't touch her once they see her eyes and that smile.

me on the left in the background

Are they remaking City of God but Africa and one white woman on the cast?

lol

Please tell me she fed them her milk.

>Please give milk from bountiful breasts
>We can see they are full to bursting

so idiots will like them

PALE DEVIL

PALE DEVIL

She's going to steal those lil nigga's souls. I'm suprised since all those kids are strangely religious if Lost's Mr. Eko backstory, Blood Diamond, and those commercials are to be believed.

because nobody else should

Imagine typing this and thinking you're clever

I always wonder how female white missionaries stop the teenage nigger males from attempting to rape them.

They have armed bodyguards standing out of frame

you may have heard this term once or twice

VIRTUE SIGNALLING
nothing occurs without a photographer present, that tells you all you need to know..if you have any semblance of a brain

Give me some kino about Africa. Already seen Blood Diamond, Beasts of No Nation or aka the only good netflix movie, Whatever Happened to Captain Alex, B14 Wan and 2, those commercials, Friday trilogy, Boyz In The Hood, Juice, that 50 Cent movie, and The Bernie Mac show.

Armed guards the entire time they are there

>BREAKING: Actress Alexandra Daddario, thought to be a witch, burned alive in Africa.

someone shoot that monkey chop chop