twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793566677883580416
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478036866545.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOURCE

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793566677883580416

WE'RE REACHING CONDITIONING BREAKING LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

HILLARY IS FINISHED

It's done. It's over.

and i'm sure that one is sampled D+50, too

How much are they oversampling dems on that poll?

Crikey

No ww3 anytime soon i guess...

Once he's up he can never go under. Not when it's Hillary that's under constant fire.

its ironic, the entire system is biased and we're still winning.

Fuck is auto alliance though?

WRONG!

> slow and steady wins the race

I TRIED SO HARD

You're all retarded.
The same poll has Hillary up in Nevada, Ohio, New Hampshire, Florida, and North Carolina.
It's crap. Pure junk.

if they don't fabricate another scandal this week then he can't possibly lose

Achieving victory against overwhelming odds makes for a better story anyway.

Is anyone truly surprised?

WE ARE WE ARE

lol he isn't going to win PA

¡JEB SURGE!

Get out and vote in DROVES next week white man. Your time has finally come.

Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you fuckin' big, all sexy with your tight mask and horrific androgynous monster voice. I would totally throw you out a plane, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is file another flight plan in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only stand in that plane while Bane flaunts his miniscule body for you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his platform shoes and fake muscles, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his big. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells he's SO BIG and DAMN, BANE SOUNDS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and pretend to watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day behind his mask. You've been calling in nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in CIA Academy. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "bigguyesque(for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could shoot every single person in this room before the studio security could throw you out of the plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA . You're not going to lose your career of being in charge here over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers

>polls are rigged except when they show our candidate leading

PRAISE KEK

Sniff. This might actually happen.

WikiLeaks are yet to begin their Phase 3 and different people and organizations are uniting against Clinton. With just a week away the victory is almost secured. Almost.

this same poll has Clinton +6 in Ohio

wtf?

Taking a screenshot of a retarded incorrect post doesn't make it more true you massive faggot

RIGGED

praise kek!

How did he turn it around so quickly?

THEIR SIMULATION SHOWS TRUMP WINNING PA IN A LANDSLIDE IF THEY HAVE "HIGH GOP TURNOUT"

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT PICTURE WITH HOW MUCH DEMS ARE DOWN IN TURNOUT THIS YEAR AND GOP IS UP TO RECORD LEVELS???

OH MY GOD WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS THING

>t. increasingly nervous shill

al-leppo cannot have a foothold in this state!

The flood gates are opening.

because dems busing people in and vote riggin makes up for 2-3% at least

kek sure does love us

>haha yeah man stupid idiots, the globalists who hijacked our country know what's best for us anyway praise madam president stupid drumpf

I understand why people don't like Trump but being happy about Hillary winning just makes you look like a fucking tool

sounds like NBC

You can't spell Pennsylvania without Penis.

same poll has him losint ohio
BIMBLARA BTFO

Don't bet that trump won't make it happen

He's always been leading. Now the press are trying to save themselves

Every one of the polls keeping her up there is from before the scandal could be factored in. I bet that if another NC poll gets released tomorrow, the average will lean red.

Hillary tried to bring up her whole "Trump has been talking to Russia" but the FBI shut her down immediately, it was glorious. Dem tears are delicious

>¡JEB SURGE!
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478036866545.webm

No. The polls are rigged against him. Didn't you get the memo?

I live in Philly.

Everyone I know here is begrudgingly voting for her. Many bernouts are simply not enthusiastic enough to vote.

Someone was arguing with a black man the other day at an Ethiopian restaurant because he said he's going to vote for trump because Philly needs jobs and the democrats haven't done anything to help his community.

She's going to lose Philly. But if turnout is low, and it's only blue and not navy blue, PA is in play.

*She's going to win Philly.

My mistake.

so fruedian

Trump isn't going to bring you any jobs either. They are gone, and even more will go when automation comes around.

Negroes can't make it in an advanced society anyway. They'll be failures even in a strong economy, just like they were in the 1980s.

But the memes were pretty fun.

Enjoy the reply. It's on the house.

How I know she will lose PA:
>Enthusiasm for Trump/against Hillary is unusually strong in the central and western rust belt part of the state which is going to be a larger percentage of the total turnout than usual.
>All the polling is sampled based on past county demographics all considering Philly, which has lower than usual democrat support this election.
>You now need to show your ID to vote in PA which makes the rigging much harder

Those three things are really all you need to know. He is going to sweep all the rust belt states.

THE GUAC OF THE NATION

I stand self corrected. The law was deemed unconstitutional in 2014. I still think she loses based on the first two. The fraud is going to be tougher with eyes now open.

>they are gone

Not necessarily. Even modest government pressure on corporations would bring some more back. But we all know that isn't going to happen with Ms. Globalism Incarnate, so the better option is simply Trump.

And I just realized I have "cozy" in my ID.

This November will be the greatest.

Mexico right now

The area I live in (west Philly for the loss) was a madhouse in 2008 during the primary and we had parties in the streets all day on Nov 9th in 08 and a lesser extent 12. The polling places were swamped all three times his name was on the ballot.

This year, I'd estimate the black vote was down 30% at a minimum. And there were no parties either. She's gonna get rekt.

Hillary KO'd in PA.

MORE THAN A FEELIN'
MORE THAN A FEELIN!

WE ARE MADE FROM GUACAMOLE

Don't Listen to those benises

LOCK HER UP!

Video of a Miami early voting precinct yesterday. Huge Trump support.

youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
o'er the land of the free
and the home of the brave

KEEP GOING

GO GO GO!!!

ALL THE WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

OMFG LET'S TRUST THE ((POLLS)) WHEN THEY SAY WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It's over.

we still believe they're rigged, which makes it all the more impressive.

see:
But actually I could believe this is a trick to make us more complacent and not vote.

AAALLLL INNOCENT

saw a group of 3-4 cars of people giving away free trump signs near pittsburgh today

Guys, is Trump actually going to do it?

the Sup Forums PA campaign is working!! keep it up guys!! keep spreading your PA memes on twitter, facebook, and reddit!!

we need the black vote, and we need the liberal millenial bernie vote. we need to make hillary supporters not want to turn out

make sure all your dank memes hit the important PA feeds

#StrongerTogether
#proudtobepa
#ImWithHer
#ImWithHERsheys
#NationalChocolateDay
#VoteLocalPA
#PhillyDailyNews
#PeoplesAG
#WithHer
#PASEN
#TeamKatie
#PartnersRock
#PAvotes
#MontcoPA
#vflunch16
#sendempolicy
#DangerousTour

REMINDER THAT PENNSYLVANIA HAS NO EARLY VOTING!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT

mien got

Idk maybe

good angle

makes it personal

THESE ARE PRIMARY TARGETS GUYS. FIND THE RELEVANT HASH TAGS AND HIT THEM UP

possibilities:
>comey announcement + pos support = obliterated hillary campaign
>hillary's russia conspiracy stuff turned democrats off from voting for her
>polls are skewing less to seem accurate at the end of the election
>more people are getting redpilled

Help spread to PA guys, we need all the help we can get. Spread to PA and black hashtags

#BLM #BLACKLIVESMATTER #PA #PAVOTES

The biggest threat is fraud at the electronic voting tabulation centres, a very serious attack (using what appears to be a deliberate feature with no reason to exist other than to commit fraud) has recently been discovered:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM

This is particularly worrying in light of recent MSM memeing that previously safe Republican states are somehow "in play" this election, they just happen to be the same ones that are 100% using machines with this vulnerability ...

We're cutting back on voter fraud.
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

Trump wins Pitt cancels out Philly. Then Central PA (3rd largest population in PA) which always vote republican will make PA Red.

I find it hard to believe because the same pollster has Clinton up +7 in Ohio.

Im just hoping a robot doesnt get it

We do have early voting, but they aren't tallied until the day of the election. This also means that you can change your early vote if you so desire, until Nov 8th.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
>>Remington Research 10/30 - 10/30 Clinton +2
>Spread: Clinton +6.0

>inb4 (((RCP)))

Typical racist bigots voting for a racist bigot

>believing a gay nigger

Kek, I still have my old Pitt ID.

No we don't retard.