Remind me why Sup Forums hates her again

Remind me why Sup Forums hates her again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jealousy

because i wanted to see her asshole but the only shot of it wasn't even her

Because she was mad that people looked at leaked pictures of her butthole and had the nerve to ask for equal pay to her male co-stars.

she's annoying and shows more tits than ass

It's a meme, Sup Forums secretly adores her.

Lazy, untalented, mean-spirited whore who has already hit the wall.

She's fucked everyone but me.

Because her vagina smells bad

Because she's an actress who got big on the YA novel craze that died off incredibly fast, but for some reason she thinks she's a real actor now.

Patient zero for modern day roasties, slay her and all roasties world over get better.

lol she is such trash

i still can't believe her nudes were leaked, that was an amazing day.

Though she's smiling here, one may detect around the corners of her eyes and mouth the subtle signs of itchy discomfort brought on by those bright lesions dazzling her vaginal beef. Hammered and pummeled into her vulva, the rich ecology of her mudflaps teem like a pungent swamp, and not only ensure her immune system remains engaged but also induces whoring behaviors and personality traits. The modern roastie pussy is a Darwinian experiment the likes of which Earth has not seen since the Cambrian period. Inside each roastie contends countless STDs, conquering the vast vaginal tissues, carving warts and blemishes along their inflamed war path. It is not easy for any given Papilloma virus or Gonorrhea spore. There is truly no moment of victory or rest for the sexually transmitted organism, not with the steady invasion of new bacteria and viruses. Nearly every sunset beckons the arrival of a new cauldron of microscopic animals born aloft globs of semen and beads of sweat. A pink salty crucible awaits them on the other side. There is virtually no homecourt advantage, either, only genetic warfare. Certain viral strains may require specific tissues to thrive, lest they perish or are out-infected by more savvy STDs. And it's this unrelenting nano-scale brutality that has helped to rend and scar the tender flesh of her clam.

Because she has a great body but such a dumb looking face
Genuinely looks retarded but dam

she didn't ask for equal pay, she accepted less pay and then complained about it afterward

She's actually a solid actress. She's just been phoning it in since X Men.

all of this

she's a girl.

She made Chris Pratt look emotive. She's shit.

reminder that the entire fappening was actually Harvey Weinstein's iphone got stolen and all the selfies were sent to him, including Jlaws.

>why Sup Forums hates her again
because of shit like link related
youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM

Not really.

She regretted not negotiating harder and settling with what was offered to not cause problems. and promised to do better next time. That was the message of the latter, for girls to negotiate harder. She did not whine. In the next role, she ended up actually more than the male co-star.

It was spun into "muh discrimination" by feminists.

oh my god! I've climbed over seats before, and I drink wine! Well not really it tastes gross but I sharea lot of memes on facebook about drinking wine!

>woman go over seat
YAAS KWEEN, ICONIC

pure trailer trash

she's a gimp, but sexy af

>She's actually a solid actress. She's just been phoning it in

she corrupted Emma

It doesn't help that she's almost constantly miscast

imagine the two of the making out

She is so full of shit that she could start her own fertilizer business.

>Remind me why Sup Forums hates her again.
She's a Jew.

try harder, Schlomo.

maybe Harvey lived it

>That pour

What a degenerate whoore

this. she used to be this quirky funny gal that looked totally approachable then got super super super famous and began to behave like (quite frankly) someone in her position, confirming Sup Forumss infatuation was nothing more than a neckbeard fantasy.

They claimed for years that her public persona was a fabrication and were proved categorically wrong by the fappening, now they're doubling down on their hate and grasping at any straws they can find to justify it out of pure embarrassment because they can't handle being so wrong for so long.

She used to present herself as a real person but she is really just another vapid, money grabbing, whiny cunt

Imagine being such a lonely incel faggot that something like this genuinely upsets you

Okay.

>What is Winter's Bone

>that her public persona was a fabrication
How exactly were they proved wrong? I don't get it.

t. incel

I don't know if I would call her money grabbing, but I would say she lacks integrity when it comes to the roles she chooses. OK I guess that's kind of the same thing but nobody gives Anthony Hopkins shit about it

see

The fappening included private videos

>see this pic
>wonder how old she is
>think she's in her early 30s
>is actually 27
What the fuck? She looks older than both Liz Olsen and Emma Stone, and they're both 29.

no one really hates her. showing up to a daytime appointment in an evening dress with racoon eyes was weird though.

Ugly person with an ugly personality. Every time she tells one of her "wacky" stories in interviews its always her acting like a complete cunt to a random stranger that didn't deserve it.

So what? She still seems like a total bitch in all her interviews.

takes her virtue signalling shit too seriously

excrement in human form

I don't like irl smokers

She triggers the /r9k/tards of Sup Forums like no other. Based.

this, it's trashy as fuck

She fell for the make up meme

What do you mean?

Her salary bombed Passangers, a guilty pleasure of mine.

I WANNA FUGG THE SHIT OUT OF JLAW

She's such a 5/10

She's not a great actor. Her best movie is silver linings but I think she's actually just the autistic female lead in real life.

I'm not sure why everyone was disappointed in her nudes though. I've nutted so many times to them. Even these two non nudes get me hard as diamonds.

She's actually the hottest female celeb. I'm not sure why people are so obsessed girls who look 12 and have no tits or ass.

>, desu

She's a vapid, entitled cunt that pretends to be a klutz for normie points.

Bruh no one was dissappointed in her nudes, what are you talking about

Make up makes women look older 90% of the time because they don't know when to stop and over-apply it

turning saints into the sea

A) Her face
B) Her voice
C) Her “personality”

Even if those claims were true (they're not), hating someone you've never met for being those things says more about you than it does about her

She's pretty much perfect and she intimidates Sup Forums.

She's a talentless whore

For me it's more B and C. I think she is pretty, but it's kind of like I thought Emma Dumont was amazing until I saw her Instagram live recording an user pointed me to.

I can't speak for Sup Forums but I dislike her because she uses her fame as a tool to advocate for poltical positions that demonize me. Not just that, but those politics are belied by an audacious personal hypocrisy.

>I dislike her because she uses her fame as a tool to advocate for poltical positions that demonize me.

Maybe try not being a fucking asshole, just a thought

stop being a dick
something to ponder

self obsessed, obnoxious idiot virtue-signalling SJW "artistè" douchebag cunt who face has been screaming "im better than everyone else" in every film since the first hunger games-flick

and shes aging like sour milk

>who face has been screa
*whose face

Be veeeery care-ful now

Well I'd be mad too if my private info was leaked to the whole world

Here's a thought; don't take and send nude pictures of yourself. What a novel concept.

Ah yes, blaming the victim, always the high road.

I'm not blaming her, but she's responsible for her actions. The entire world is connected to the device in your pocket. Most major accounts are linked together (google+, facebook, youtube, etc) and cloud sharing services are notoriously insecure. Yes she suffered an invasion of privacy, but people are responsible for the consequences of their actions.

I actually endorse this unironically.

Gonna drop an old redpill here, but the kikes pushed tobacco consumption on movies and tv and and every idiot in urban areas fell for it, do you know why the original cigarretes were used? they were sort of a thing with a function and flavor was secondary, back in farm days, when it was too hot, people would get swarmed by tiny little flies would attempt to drink the water of your eyes and mouth, resulting in you accidentally swallowing them or them getting stuck in your eye, so old old era farmers would make themselves cigarrettes with tobacco and smoke it while they work because that way the insects would leave them alone, but if you live in urban area, this has no appeal to you, this image of cool dude smoking was planted inside your head long before you could ever think about it and question it.

So please Sup Forums unless you are a farmer or live in the farmlands where such insects are still a problem, don't do this.

Yes you are.

"Someone broke into your house and stole your tv? Well, you chose to have a tv, it's on you. You could have had no physical possessions of value."

So she had the bets nudes of the entire Fappening, right? I know there was that other British chick diddling herself and talking dirty -- all good stuff fellas -- but her tits were saggy and deflated and she had pretty bad fridge frame.

I wish to god they'd hacked Kate Beckinsale though. The ropes I would've blown.

Except that as a celebrity you likely live in a guarded, private property to defer people from robbing you. Uploading your shit to hurr iCloud isn't the same, in this analogy.

starting to look like kate winslet

She was easily the MVP, both in profile and quality of content

She's phony, virtue signaling whore.

How am I supposed to look cool then?

lame analogy
better one:
someone broke into your house and took pictures at a very shameful marble statue depicting 20 giant dicks cumming over your headboard

work out
squint while frowning
chew a toothpick
chew gum

I think it's because she has become the embodiment of the corruption of Hollywood.
It's an open secret that she slept with Weinstein for roles which automatically draws the ire of everyone who didn't take the deal, or still have morals in Hollywood.
It's like if a student was revealed to have cheated to get their way to the top of the class.

Personally, I find her constant need to prove to everyone that she's just a "normal, weird and quirky" girl really annoying. Her jokes suck, just like all her roles.