FEDERAL SHITPOSTING AGENCY

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

FBI releases 15 year old records of Clinton Foundation investigation 7 days before the election

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637192392679428
vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literal civil war going on inside the FBI this week. Buckle up.

Fbi-user was right

If they're trying to start shit, the least they could do is post something worth a damn.

Our guys

Saw this earlier......FBI sources, "Pro HRC faction within FBI trying to charge HRC this week so Obama can pardon. Pro Trump faction wants to wait till Nov 9th."

On 30 october they tweeted 4 documents of the Hillary testimony, largely unredacted.

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637192392679428

They called her bluff

might be relevant if you could see anything but big white boxes all over it

It's 15 years old and it's them paying off someone Again. Doesn't help right now. Sick of this shit

Cat and mouse game user. Lots at stake.

I love what you guys are doing at the FBI (I know you shitpost here) but you gotta step it up. Post the videos of Clinton eating a bucket of tri-semester fetuses or the virgin sacrifice/blood transfusions. Cmon!

>so Obama can pardon

For what? This will look worse for her than anything and there goes obama's legacy, whatever he thinks that is.

They released this because it prove the conflict of interest...

They released it because now people might care reading it and they want to clear themselves from doubts.

Does this mean anything? Saw it earlier.

Maybe that's what the hold up is tho

he can still pardon idiot. trump will only be pres elect

Well I didn't say it

You missed this, fucknut.

vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump

The Clinton's are corrupt, and the Marc Rich pardon is proof.

Have to charged/convicted to be pardoned no?

WTF

I keep hearing different shit. I don't really know how it works

>junior high level shit. except for Barron.

Hector Morenco said it

Nice, now we can "read" white empty squares, how revealing, sure this will change the election. If they would not be such a faggots on this, they would release the unreducted version.

Ducking trump vs Clinton civil war holy shit America vs globalists we or one turf but also since every country in the universe belongs to America

This is on another thread right now.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

IMPORTANT: REDACTION CODES
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
Page 65 IS OF NOTE PARDON OF MARC RICH

OTHER HELP TO READ FBI DOCUMENTS
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/

>expecting a pardon from the American people after this. get real.

so what does this mean? if they got off 15 years ago then theyll surely get off for the same thing now? how do we bury these cunts? im tired of the games and i feel like the fbi is trolling us all.

Guys when do you think we'll get to 966666666 (didn't count the sixes)

Check it out
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton…

A day

Proof 15 years later? But everyone knew that's what happened. Apparently no one gave a shit then. Now everyone from this decade is supposed to remember it? Those are the people that are already voting for Trump. This is so fucked up

exactly its like the fbi is fucking with us

Brett Mac
@TweetBrettMac
Brett Mac Retweeted FBI Records Vault
At 4 AM someone at the FBI went rogue and tweeted this. I'm starting to believe the power struggle is real.
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton…

If he pardons her at this point it'll only make her look worse because it'd mean she's so blatantly guilty that she'd be locked up without a pardon.

Fucking amazing shitposting. Does the FBI only recruit those of 'strayan ancestry?

Hillary doesn't care about looking worse, she's fighting for her life. This election has turned into her trial, and the jury is very close to sending her away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Nixon resigned before being convicted of any crime.
Ford pardoned him immediately after taking office.

Also: If she accepts the pardon...
> Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision which stated that a pardon indicated a presumption of guilt, and that acceptance of a pardon was tantamount to a confession of that guilt

That would make sense but I heard somewhere that they can pardon before the fact. Sounded crazy to me.

No. Unelected president Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon preemptively, when no formal charges had been filed.

I'm not talking about her, fuck her, I'm talking about what the people will think. If she's guilty of even a tenth of the things we think she is, and it's at least partially proven in a court of law, everyone's going to want to that cunt's head on pike pardon or no pardon.

Maybe they are fucking with each other. We're just collateral damage.

yep, that's what I heard but didn't understand it. That must have been what they were referring.

>and it's at least partially proven in a court of law
If she's pardoned, there will be no court of law.
It'll still be 'I didn' do nuffin wrong'

It could've been that there was nothing they could've done 15 years ago and they were still laying just low enough not to warrant everyone jumping on them. Now that they're trying to get back in the white house, it's now or never.

I'm saying if she's pardoned there'll be literal lynch mobs formed to take her down, law or no law. Prison is actually safer for her now.

THIS. YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON THIS.

Just in: statement from the FBI on its release of documents today pertaining to the Marc Rich/Bill Clinton inquiry

>fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump
FBI thinks he was part of the JFK assassination plot.